- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Ocean Runner
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(LOCATION: Springhill FL) The Seaswirl 2600 Striper is a rugged West Coast walkaround that strikes the balance between hard-core fisherman and family cruiser. She has a large open cockpit with all the amenities needed for successful fishing. Below is a comfortable cuddy cabin.
This Seaswirl has a hard top over helm with overhead electronics box and top-mounted rocket launchers. The helm is equipped with swivel helm seats, stainless steel wheel, hydraulic steering, and trim tab control. The cockpit features in-deck fish boxes, large livewell, cockpit wash down, low profile transom, and swim platform. Wide walkaround leads forward to a foredeck with stainless steel bow rail, bow pulpit, anchor, and windlass.
The cuddy cabin has roomy v-berth with filler cushion and under-berth storage. There is an overhead hatch for light and ventilation. The porta potty is located under the center cushion. This family fisherman has all the accommodations you need for overnight fishing trips.
Power is provided by an economical and dependable Johnson 225 Ocean Runner engine. A Performance dual-axle trailer is included for storage and transport. If you are looking for a family fisherman that is ready to fish or cruise now, we have the boat for you. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this 26’ Seaswirl Striper Walkaround.
- Cuddy Cabin with V-Berth Filler Cushion Overhead Hatch Porta Potty
- Cockpit & Helm
- Hard Top Overhead Electronics Box Top-Mounted Rocket Launchers Swivel Seats Large Live Well Deep Cockpit with Lots of Room to Fish In-Deck Fish Boxes Low-Profile Transom
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit With Roller Anchor and Windlass Wide Walkaround with Steps to Cockpit Swim / Dive Platform with Ladder Dry Stored
- Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin 162 GPS Si-Tex VHF Radio Sony AM/FM/CD Stereo with Dual Speakers Compass
- 225 Johnson Ocean Runner Outbosrd Trim Tabs Performance Dual-Axle Trailer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.