- 49 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The Jeanneau 49 is simply beautiful. Low. Sleek. Not classic in the old sense of "traditional", but rather in the new sense. Nimble, easy to handle, a design where form follows function. Here's a design that you can pull up to your Yacht Club in and nestle up with the racers and other luxury cruisers. She turns heads at the dock, in the harbor and as you sail by the traditional cruisers. If you're ready, if you have arrived and earned the right to have something special--the Jeanneau 49 is for you.
Ready for your survey. This boat needs to sell in the next 30 days. Bring offers!
- Engine & Systems
- ENGINE 75 hp Yanmar Engine installation on composite chassis integrating sub-engine tray and ventilation systems Sound-proofing foam with plastic lining inspection hatches for filters at foot of companionway Access to engine and generator seacocks in passageway Metal prop-shaft bracket and composite stern tube sealed into the structure 35 dia. stainless steel prop shaft, lip-seal type gland, fixed three-bladed prop Exhaust built into chassis, stainless steel outlet aft Independent engine starter battery, forced ventilation by fan RACOR 500 FG separation filter ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT 12V Alternator connected to main engine Load distributor single input – two outputs One 110Ah engine starter battery One 12V battery park of 110Ah comprising 3 batteries (+1 optional) for domestic use One 110V shore power line with differential circuit breaker One positive battery isolator for engine, one for domestic circuit, one general negative circuit breaker 12V electric panel at chart table with automatic circuit breakers 12V charging ammeter, 12V voltmeter, consumption ammeter 110V electric panel with automatic circuit breakers, 110V voltmeter PLUMBING Pressurised hot and cold water with semi-rigid plastic pipes 40-litre spherical hot water tank Roto-molded water tanks situated under the bunks with separate vents and filling apertures chromed cocks and fittings with shower rose in the head compartments Water meter Showers with individual electric pump and on-off switch
- Key Features
- Recent Survey Available (and ready for her next one) Popular 4 Cabin Version with convertible aft cabin to 3 cabin model Generator Air Conditioning Shoal Draft E120 GPS/Chart plotter 75 Hp Yanmar US Duty Paid
- Interior Features
- SALON AND LOUNGE Raised wide U-shaped saloon to starboard Central bench seat with bar and storage Access to batteries under seating Solid dining table with fiddles and central storage 2 removable table legs for conversion into double berth (optional) Top storage cupboards, storage areas under seating Hi-Fi system in top cupboard, behind sliding doors GALLEY & ACCOMMODATIONS Fore-and-aft galley to port Laminated work top combining icebox tops with lids, foldaway cooker top, drainer, twin-basin sink with removable lids 230-litre icebox access from top with storage bins Gimballed hob/oven unit Foot-operated pump for sea and fresh water Top cupboards for microwave oven (optional), crockery and stowage Three drawers including cutlery stowage, doormounted bin Storage shelving with sliding doors, below top cupboard Stainless steel handrail built into front of galley units Mixer tap Built-in deckhead lights in chromed brass, stainless and plastic On/Off switch for salon area Halogen lights under salon side-decks and in owners’ cabins Companionway in wood and GRP Curved companionway steps in varnished teak with non-slip surface Perspex companionway hatch, removable Perspex door with storage Storage shelf under first step accessible from both inside and outside Front access to engine compartment via removable GRP companionway Access to engine from sides and rear via removable panels in aft cabins INTERIOR LAYOUT 4-cabin version - 4-head compartments (modular aft cabin) Description of the two modular aft cabins : Removable longitudinal bulkhead for conversion into cabin with large central bed Wood hull liner Side hanging locker, side storage shelving along the hull and in companionway area Teak flooring Storage for modular elements under berth Washroom: Molded polyester washroom furnishing Large size marine toilet with manual pump Hot and cold water shower taps Shower drainage pump with switch Stainless steel washbasin with synthetic resin decoration (beige) Under-sink storage and access to thruhulls Clothes hooks, mirror, towel holder, toilet roll holder Storage with door above sink Hanging locker (space for holding tank) Plastic grating, folding seat over sea toilet Handrail in front of basin cabinet WINDOWS, VENTILATION AND CURTAINS 4 fixed hull ports with rail-mounted curtains 8 opening ports into the cockpit and on the coachroof with curtains tracks 11 forward opening deck hatches with blinds Side ventilation built-in window peaks with 4 adjustable vents Two lateral roof windows with interior curtains Rail-mounted pleated fabric curtains, for each of the hull portholes Ventilation of forward cabins via the sail locker through adjustable grills
- Hull & Deck
- HULL: Reinforced Kevlar® Teak interior layouts DEEP DRAUGHT: cast iron keel: 2.15 m - 3,750 kg SHALLOW DRAUGHT cast iron keel: 1.65 m - 4,100 kg Epoxy surface treatment DECK HARDWARE Stainless steel stem fitting with 2 rollers and swinging bow roller Open bow pulpit Stainless steel pulpit with buoy bracket Twin lifelines port and starboard lifeline openings Double lifelines – port and starboard lifeline gates 6 mooring cleats with profiled fairleads Anchor locker 1 Leopard 1200 W deck-mounted electric windlass, for 10 mm chain SPINLOCK jammers and Harken turning blocks for halyards and control lines 2 cockpit coaming winches for genoa sheets 2 roof winches for main, genoa and spinnaker 2 genoa sheet tracks with adjustable HARKEN fairleads HARKEN genoa sheet turning blocks Adjustable HARKEN mainsail traveler on roof Folding Wichard chainplates on side decks (2 * 3) Teak coachroof and companionway handrails COCKPIT / STERN PLATFORM Wide cockpit, teak batten seats and floor, two side lockers Central pedestal for cockpit table, aft cabin air vent and lighting Gas locker for two bottles Two wide lockers under helm seats, with access to steering system Wet locker with teak grating between helm positions 2 steering wheels, leather wheel covers, compass mounted on white lacquered aluminium column Vertical engine control lever in starboard helm station Cockpit table with folding sides, central storage and glass holders Handrail with lighting on cockpit table Room for electronics on each helm station and under cockpit table Access to transom skirt via 2 GRP doors Teak batten stern platform steps and bottom, cockpit shower Sliding swim ladder with teak steps STEERING Twin steering wheels, self-aligning rudder bearings stainless steel cable steering, molded aluminium quadrant Fiberglass rudder with stainless steel frame and shaft Rudder tube fiberglassed to hull Sail Area I : 55.75 ft J : 16.92 ft P : 51.58 ft E : 17.67 ft MAST / RIGGING Classic aluminium mast Twin spreader configuration through-mast fitting discontinuous cablerigging Double backstay Profurl genoa furler, above deck drum Rigid boom vang, all halyards led to SPINLOCK blockers at cockpit Harken halyard lead blocks on mast foot Folding mast steps – deck light Spinnaker pole rail on front of mast (optional pole) Boom topping lift, mainsail halyard, genoa halyard Set of sheets for main and genoa Strap-eyes for flag halyard 1 full batten mainsail Dacron furling genoa with foam core Lazy bag + lazy jacks Navigation station: General electric panel, access to connections Side storage with bookshelf, access to fire extinguisher and battery-isolator Wide folding central panel, deep navigation station Space for radar screen, plotter, pencil tidy Traveler post handrail Description of sail locker: Wide access hatch Stainless steel ladder Access to windlass electric motor lighting
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.