- 92 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V12 CR
- Number of Engines
Retroblue was inspired by the time honored classicism of the yachting lifestyle of a bygone era. Reflecting the relaxed chic of the cruising way of life, the SD92 perpetuates style and grace with its rich and traditional exterior lines to its teak decks, varnished cap rails and light grey hull coloring.
The interior décor follows along with a Navetta (Italian for “little ship”) theme, designed under the direction of American designer Marty A. Lowe, who has a particular talent for blending the best of Italian shipbuilding artisans with the Americas’ demands for function and space utilization.
Design from the famous house of Hermès is featured throughout the yacht, with specifically chosen appointments, including the salon furniture. Luxuriously uncomplicated materials are layered with nautical accents and eclectic elements, like lime-washed wood and satin nickel finishes. The décor of the Navetta is a beautiful counterpoint to the panoramic ocean views.
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Main Engines: Twin MAN V12 Common Rail @600Hp each TRAC model 300 Zero Speed stabilizers (upgrade above standard non-zero speed) TRAC stern thruster Independent Engine Power Take Off (PTO) for stabilizers and thrusters Double Racor filters for generators Engine oil change system with manual pump Tropicalized air conditioning system – 240,000 BTU Air conditioning condensation draining overboard Ball valve thru-hull fittings (engine cooling exhausts are only gate valves) Hamann Mini M Waste Treatment System Additional air conditioning raw water pump installed in by-pass Additional grey water pump installed in by-pass Water tank purification system with active carbons FM200 fire system equipment (USCG approved)
- Interior and Décor
- Hardwood flooring throughout the main deck Hermes arm chairs and stools in salon Slip covers for salon dining chairs and salon sofa Decorative travel trunk in salon in lieu of standard cocktail table Ocean Air Skysol & A48 black out curtains in salon and master stateroom in addition to decorative panels Salon/dining area artwork: Oil on canvas painting by renoun artist, Roger Hayden Johnson Décor accessories, mirrors, lamps, hurricane lanterns, frames, artwork, all linens, bedding, pillows and blanket throws included Stemware, barware, cutlery, Hermes china and accoutrements for ten on the main deck and informal place settings for ten on the flybridge also included
- Refrigerator/Freezer - Viking VCFF036 Cooktop - Miele KM5656 Oven - Wolf SO36 U Microwave Oven - Sharp R1214 Dishwasher - Miele G1470 SCVi Ventilation Fan - Miele DA3190 Disposal - Insinkerator ISE75 Salon Bar Ice maker - U-line CLR2160 Salon Bar Refrigerator - U-line 1115RS Wine Cooler - Gaggenau RW-404-760 Flybridge Grill - Gaggenau VR421-610 Flybridge Refrigerator - Frigonautica Flybridge Freezer - Frigonautica Flybridge Icemaker - Uline SS1095FD Washing Machine - Miele W3003 Dryer - Miele T8003
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Audio/video system equipment (detailed list of equipment available) Raymarine navigational electronic equipment (detailed list of equipment available) Secondary ships monitoring system screen located in crew area
- Electrical System
- Electrical system – 127/220V ASEA shore power transformer (2 30 KVA) with seamless transfer and generator parallel system Shore power connections – Two (2) 220VAC 100A three phase 60Hz Generators – Two (2) 50kw Battery charger – 12V/25A for generator batteries Aft Glendinning Cablemaster – One (1) CM8 GFCI distributed in technical room, bathroom, galley, and exterior utilizing waterproof boxes in engine room and lazzarette Isolation transformers Double gang 110V 60Hz USA | 220V 60 Hz EU plugs
- Deck Equipment
- One (1) Flybridge freshwater connection/tap One (1) Aft freshwater connection/tap One (1) Spotlight – ACR RCL300 Four (4) Deep Sea HID underwater lights installed across the transom Lateral gangway – Marquipt Sea Stair (9 steps) Stainless steel protection around the forward bow caprail area Canvas rail curtains (dodger curtains) for aft flybridge rails Aft flybridge layout with two (2) "L" shaped sofas, three (3) chaise lounges and three (3) coffee tables "Mr. Mister" misting system on flybridge hardtop Overhead rain shower on flybridge Additional storage cabinet on port side of flybridge V-Cool heat reduction window film in master stateroom and pilothouse Tender - Novurania 400 DL with a Yamaha 50hp outboard
- Fuel: 4227 Fresh Water: 660 Holding: 264
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This boat sits at Pier 66 and is easy to show. Please contact Steve Martin for further details. Office: (954) 607-1377 Mobile: (954) 849-3811 Steve@sanlorenzoamericas.com For Sanlorenzo Shares information please contact Phil Burroughs. Office: (954) 607-1388 Mobile: (561) 212-3544 Philip@sanlorenzoamericas.com Sanlorenzo of the Americas provides direct access to the shipyard for customers in North America, Central America, South America and Canada. Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, we have several models to view at your convenience.