Contemporary lines of the SL104 are lightened with textural, natural materials and organic sensibility in the signature style of interior designer, Marty Lowe. Exotic, tactile materials such as hand carved wenge and bleached anigre woods, are contrasted with the sleekness and reflective properties of bronzed glass, stainless steel and bronzed mirror. Galley countertops made of fossilized marbles have been carved to complement the rustic beauty of natural, time worn stones.
Exterior spaces have been defined by separate zones envisioned as unique entertaining opportunities. The aft deck was designed to be a “put your feet up” area for cocktails, après dinner, or watching a football game with a surprising and whimsical element added in the cocktail cubes. An integrated galley unit by renowned Italian galley manufacturer, Boffi, is featured as a centerline divider cabinet between the dining area and aft seating zones. The dining area has been made completely comfortable with full air conditioned capacity.
- Interior and Décor
- Planked solid wood flooring throughout the main deck, lower deck corridor and staircases Interior wood species include Aneigre, Wenge and Dragonwood Custom bronze stainless steel overhead headliner (panels) in salon, corridors, master stateroom and heads Ralph Lauren and Artefacto salon furniture Marble top on salon bar Electric hi-lo dining table converts to a chaise lounge Electric blackout shades for salon (in addition to drapery) Polarized two-way glass panel in master head shower Floating staircase from main deck to lower lobby Manual blackout shades for two VIP staterooms (in addition to drapery) Chenille carpeting in lower guest staterooms TVs installed behind mirrored bulkheads in master and 3 guest staterooms Pullman berth in port guest stateroom Etched marble backsplash in guest heads Overhead rain shower heads in guest and master showers Artwork, decorative accessories, bed linens and bath towels included China, cutlery and glassware for ten (10) with fully integrated storage Upgraded Viabizzuno lighting in salon headliner LED lighting throughout replacing standard lighting LED strip lighting under berths, behind headboards and in the head vanity mirrors above standard
- Electrical System
- Electrical system – 127/220V Shore power connections – Two (2) 220VAC 100A three phase 60Hz Generators – Two (2) 55kw Battery charger – 12V/25A for generator batteries Aft Glendinning Cablemaster – Two (2) CM8 Frequency convertor - ASEA (220V/110V - 50 Hz/60 Hz) with seamless transfer including deletion of isolation transformers GFCI distributed in technical room, bathroom, galley, and exterior utilizing waterproof boxes in engine room and lazzarette Isolation transformers Double gang 110V 60Hz USA | 220V 60 Hz EU plugs
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Salon - Samsung 50" Plasma TV, DirecTV US SAT receiver, Denon A/V receiver, Five (5) speaker surround sound system with subwoofer, Apple Mac Mini hard drive, Apple TV, Apple Air Port Extreme, Apple iPad with docking station Dining Area - Samsung 40" LED TV, Two (2) speakers, Apple TV Master Stateroom - Samsung 40" LED TV, Yamaha A/V receiver, DirecTV US SAT receiver, Five (5) speaker surround system with subwoofer, Apple TV, Apple iPod Touch with docking station Starboard VIP Stateroom - Samsung 32" LED TV, Yamaha A/V receiver, DirecTV US SAT receiver, Apple TV, Apple iPod Touch with docking station Port VIP Stateroom - Samsung 26" LED TV, Yamaha A/V receiver, DirecTV US SAT receiver, Apple TV, Apple iPod Touch with docking station Starboard Guest Stateroom - Samsung 26" LED TV, Yamaha A/V receiver, DirecTV US SAT receiver, Apple TV, Apple iPod Touch with docking station Port Guest Stateroom - Samsung 19" LED TV, Yamaha A/V receiver, DirecTV US SAT receiver, Apple TV, Apple iPod Touch with docking station Flybridge - Samsung 37" LED TV, Denon A/V receiver, DirecTV US SAT receiver, Five (5) speaker surround sound system with subwoofer, Two (2) additional speakers over dining area, Apple TV, Apple iPod Touch with docking station Aft Deck - Four (4) overhead speakerscontrolled from salon system, Apple iPod Touch with docking station Crew Mess - Two (2) Samsung 22" LED TVs (TV and CCTV monitor), Yamaha A/V receiver, DirecTV US SAT receiver, Apple TV, Apple iPod Touch with docking station Captian's Cabin - Samsung 19" LED TV, DirecTV US SAT receiver Port Crew Cabin - Samsung 19" LED TV, DirecTV US SAT receiver Forward Crew Cabin - Samsung 19" LED TV, DirecTV US SAT receiver
- Galley Induction Cooktop - Miele KM5733 Tapan Yaki - Miele CS1326Y Oven - Miele H4782BP Speed oven - Miele H4082BM Steam oven - Miele DG4082 Warming drawers - Two (2) Miele ESW4712 Ventilation hood - Miele DA3180 Dishwashers - Two (2) Miele G2472SCVI/Miele G1262SCVI Coffee Machine - Miele CVA4066 Refrigerator/Freezer - Two (2) Subzero 700TR with overlay panels, one with ice maker Sink - Blanco 65511758 Faucet - Blanco 157-084CR Waste disposal - Insinkerator Salon Bar (all with overlay door panel application) Wine cooler - Viking DFUW1541CR Icemakers - Two (2) Subzero UC151PO Refrigerators - Two (2) Viking DFUR1541CL/Frigonautica ST 80 Lower Lobby Washing machine - Miele W3035 Dryer - Miele T808 Crew Area Refrigerator/Freezer - Subzero 700BC Deep Freezer - Liebherr HF891 Microwave - Miele M8260-1 Washing machine - Miele W3055 Dryer - Miele T8085 Flybridge Refrigerator - Frigonautica standard 80 Icemaker - Uline SS1095FD Electric BBQ - Miele CS1322BG
- Electronic and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine Navigation Electronics Platinum Package plus remote VHF microphone installation, two independent antennas for VHFs and GPSs, and additon of two (2) 15” monitors on the flybridge CCTV with two (2) fixed cameras on the aft deck, three (3) pan/tilt cameras in the engine room, two (2) fixed cameras on the flybridge and two (2) monitors (pilothouse and crew mess) Raytheon T450 Night Vision camera system KVH M7 SAT TV Antenna Pre-disposition for Sat Phone Ships Monitor in crew mess VHF with US channels Extra electric conduits between engine room, wheelhouse, flybridge helm station and radar arch/hard top
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Hydraulic bow and stern thrusters - ABT/TRAC 50 hp Hydraulic zero speed fin stabilizers Water intrusion alarms for stabilizer fin boxes Ball valve thru-hull fittings (engine cooling exhausts are only gate valves) Engine oil change system with manual pump Engine, gear box and generator oil change system Double Racor filters for generators Electric bilge pump - 24 V, Max flowrate 53 gal/min Two (2) SeaRecovery 1800 gpd watermakers with remote touch screen and freshwater flush system Water tank purification system with active carbons Ozone treatment system for the fresh water system Tropicalized air conditioning system – 270,000 BTU Cold air conditioning system on flybridge under the hardtop area with four (4) air diffusers Air conditioning condensation draining overboard Additional air conditioning raw water pump installed in by-pass Additional grey water pump installed in by-pass Additional black water pump installed in by-pass Overboard venting for clothes dryer in lieu of self-contained ventilation FM200 fire system equipment (USCG approved)
- Deck Equipment
- Tender - Novurania DL 430 with 60Hp Yamaha 4-stroke outboard Jet Ski - Yamaha FX1800AKA - Blue Tender/Jet ski launching system Teak decks with grey caulking Sail cloth portable sun covers (bimini) on flybridge aft of the hardtop with stainless steel stanchions Four (4) underwater lights - Ocean LED Flybridge side gunwale lighting Lateral gangway – Marquipt Sea Stair Spotlight – ACR RCL300 One (1) Flybridge freshwater connection/tap One (1) Aft freshwater connection/tap Stainless steel protection around the exhaust plenums and forward bow caprail area Stainless steel protection at bow anchor areas Solid stainless steel rubbing strakes on exhaust plenums Stainless steel rubbing strake for bow area hull/deck joint from bow stem aft 1/3 of hull length
- Fuel: 3302 USG Fresh Water: 739 USG Holding: 383 USG
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This SL104 is located at Pier 66 and is easy to show. Please contact Steve Martin at 954.607.1377 Sanlorenzo of the Americas provides direct access to the shipyard for customers in North America, Central America, South America and Canada. Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, we have several models to view at your convenience.