The layout of this SL72 was envisioned by interior designer, Marty A. Lowe. She created a Zen-like casual atmosphere to celebrate the serenity of life on the water. Particular attention was given to creating an open, barrier-free living area utilizing the available space to its greatest advantage. The salon is adjacent to an open upper level dining/lounge area. The galley can be open and accessible to the entire main salon or it can be closed off by raising a unique tempered glass hydro-electric privacy panel. The overall combined space was designed to graciously accommodate a large family or multiple guests in a casually elegant environment.
The spacious master stateroom is located mid-ship. Going forward are two twin staterooms to port and starboard, and further forward is the VIP stateroom. All four staterooms feature ensuite heads.
Exterior spaces are created for sunbathing, dining and socializing. Her large flybridge is perfectly suited to entertaining and enjoying the fresh air. A flybridge davit was deleted, and the tender was relocated to the swim platform on a hydro-electric lift.
Throughout the yacht, carefully chosen appointments are reminiscent of, and inspired by, the celebrated spirit of the sea.
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Main Engines - Twin MAN V12 @700Hp each ZF Smart Command with joy stick and electric steering system CMC Marine electric zero speed fin stabilizer system Double Racor filters for generators Engine oil change system with manual pump Ball valve thru-hull fittings (engine cooling exhausts are only gate valves) Tropicalized air conditioning system – 120,000 BTU (condensation draining overboard) Additional air conditioning raw water pump installed in by-pass Additional grey water pump installed in by-pass Additional black water pump installed in by-pass Water tank purification system with active carbons Overboard venting for clothes dryer FM200 fire system equipment (USCG approved)
- Interior & Décor
- Washed teak interior bulkheads and furniture Hardwood flooring throughout the main deck and lower corridor Tempered glass and stainless steel cabinet doors in salon Electric sliding panel in tempered glass and stainless steel for separating galley and dining areas Electric high/low dining table TVs mounted behind mirrored bulkheads in master and VIP staterooms Artwork, lamps, decorative accessories, bedding, linens, bath towels, salon sofa slip covers included China, cutlery, and glassware serving for eight with fully integrated storage Interior LED lighting LED indirect lighting around berth surrounds, side tables, head vanity furniture and along curtains
- Galley Refrigerator/Freezer – two (2) Subzero 700BC drawers Oven – Miele H4082BM speed/convection oven Cooktop – Miele KM5753 Induction Sink disposal – Insinkerator Ventilation Fan - Miele DA3160 Dishwasher - Miele G12625SCVi Buffet Refrigerator – Subzero 700BC drawer Buffet Ice Maker – Subzero UC-15U Salon bar refrigerator – Frigonautica Flybridge Refrigerator – Frigonautica ST60 Flybridge Icemaker – Uline SS1095FD Flybridge BBQ – Miele CS1322BG Washing machine – Miele W3003 Dryer – Miele T8003
- Electronic Equipment
- Main Salon - Samsung 40" LED TV on a lift, DirecTV receiver, Denon stereo reciever with five (5) speakers and subwoofer, Apple Mac Mini, Apple TV, Apple airport extreme and iPad with docking station Flybridge - Samsung 32" LED TV, DirecTV receiver, Apple TV and iPod Touch with docking station Master Stateroom - Samsung 37" LED TV, DirecTV receiver, Yamaha stereo reciever with five (5) speakers and subwoofer, Apple TV and iPod Touch with docking station VIP Stateroom - Samsung 26" LED TV, DirecTV receiver, Yamaha stereo reciever, Apple TV and iPod Touch with docking station Twin Guest Staterooms - Samsung 22" LED TV, DirecTV receiver, Yamaha stereo reciever, Apple TV and iPod Touch with docking station Captain's Cabin - Samsung 22" LED TV, Direct TV receiver Raymarine 'Gold' navigation electronics package, including and an additional GPS with independent antenna and additional flybrige monitor, VHF with US channels KVH Satellite TV with second empty radome
- Electrical System
- Electrical system - 120/240V Generator - Two (2) Kholer 23kw Generator battery charger - 12V/25amp Shore power connections - Two (2) 220VAC 50amp single phase 60HZ GFCI distributed in staterooms heads, galley, and exterior (waterproof boxes in engine room and lazzarette) Isolation transformers Plugs - Double gang 110V 60Hz USA/220V 60Hz EU
- Deck Hardware
- Expanded portholes in the master stateroom (3) per side – 80cm height Marquipt boarding ladder storage cabinet on the aft deck Additional seating and integrated sunpad with removable backrests on fly bridge Electric Bimini top Custom enlarged radar arch/roll bar for access to the aft bridge area and aft flybridge rails Custom flybridge bar housing icemaker, refrigerator, BBQ, and TV Area Rug & side tables on flybridge Custom hydraulic tender lift incorporated into a larger swim platform and the deletion of the standard davit Custom aft deck table with diagonal side mechanism
- Fuel: 1,321 USG Fresh Water: 96 USG Holding: 210 USG
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This boat sits at Pier 66 and is easy to show. Please contact Steve Martin to schedule a showing. Office: (954) 607-1377 Mobile: (954) 849-3811 Steve@sanlorenzoamericas.com Sanlorenzo of the Americas provides direct access to the shipyard for customers in North America, Central America, South America and Canada. Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, we have several models to view at your convenience.