The incredible skill level of the Sanlorenzo team is illustrated in the unrivaled craftsmanship of this model, hull no.583.
The overall design concept for this yacht was one of “livable luxury.” Designer Marty Lowe notes that “luxury is not about style or trends; it’s truly craftsmanship - a tradition of fine things done well”.
A magnificent focal point of the salon is a freestanding sculptural grid work of stainless steel laced with burnished hide leathers. The woodwork throughout is a“play” on textures with a unique style of hand carved walnut wood mixed with bleached oak . The stonework on board was designed to honor the natural beauty of ancient time-worn stones, by featuring a raw edge bar top and accents of linear carving in the master head.
Exterior spaces have been thoughtfully created to celebrate the tranquility of the cruising lifestyle. The beautiful modern lines of the lounge furniture invite total relaxation. Foward under the air conditioned area of the flybridge is dining for 8. On the aft deck, dual-purpose coffee tables with a pull-out tray system allows guests to eat and relax in the same seat.
- Interior and Décor
- Hardwood flooring throughout Bleached oak interior woodwork throughout Salon and staterooms in "hand-scraped" Walnut Bamboo marble finishing for aft master stateroom/head bulkhead Flexform sofa in leather woven with linen fabric in salon Flexform armchairs in salon Ligne Rose side tables in salon Marble bar top in salon Electric curtains for salon, dining area and master stateroom Artemide spot lights overhead in staterooms and dining area Uplighting under dining table Rain shower head in master head Pullman bunks in port and starboard twin guest staterooms Bed spreads, throw pillows and interior appointments included
- Galley Refrigerator/Freezer - Two (2) Subzero 700TCI with overlay panels, one (1) with ice maker Cooktop - Gaggenau CI491-602 (induction) Oven – Gaggenau EB388610 Fusion Oven - Gaggenau BM281-711-200 (microwave/convection) Steam Oven - Gaggenau BS270610 Coffeemaker - Gaggenau CM250710 Dishwasher – Miele G1275SCVi Ventilation Hood - Gaggenau AH900791 Waste Disposal - Insinkerator Dining Area Wine Cooler - Subzero 424 Beverage Refrigerator - Subzero UC24R Salon Bar Icemaker - U Line CLR2160 Refrigerator - U Line 2115R Flybridge Icemaker - U Line SS1095 Refrigerator - Frigonautica STD42 Lower Deck Refrigerator - Frigonautica STD42 Crew Area Washing Machine - Miele W3003 Dryer - Miele T8005
- Electrical System
- Electrical system – 127/220V Shore power connections – Two (2) 220VAC 100A three phase 60Hz Additional 220V/100amp 3-phase shore power inlet at bow Generators – Two (2) 40kw Battery charger – 12V/25A for generator batteries Aft Glendinning Cablemaster – One (1) CM8 Frequency convertor – ASEA (220V/110V - 50 Hz/60 Hz) with seamless transfer including deletion of isolation transformers Double gang 110V 60Hz USA | 220V 60 Hz EU plugs GFCI distributed in technical room, bathroom, galley, and exterior utilizing waterproof boxes in engine room and lazzarette Isolation transformers
- Deck Equipment
- Tender - Novurania 400DL with 50hp Yamaha 4-stroke engine Extended, hydraulic swim platform Teak decks with tan caulking Sail cloth portable sun covers (bimini) on flybridge aft of the hardtop with portable stainless steel stanchions TV with electric lift mechanism incorporated into a cabinet behind the helm Boffi bar cabinet on flybridge with refrigerator and icemaker Minotti exterior furniture Six (6) underwater lights Additional exterior entrance door in galley area Spotlight – ACR RCL300 Lateral gangway – Marquipt Sea Stair One (1) Flybridge freshwater connection/tap One (1) Aft freshwater connection/tap Stainless steel anchor plate extending to the waterline Stainless steel protection around the exhaust plenums and forward bow caprail area Stainless steel rubbing strake for bow area hull/deck joint from bow stern aft (1/3 of hull length)
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine Navigation Platinum Package, plus remote VHF microphone installation, two independent antennas for VHFs Two (2) 12” GPS monitors on the flybridge Day/Night Raymarine TASO thermal camera CCTV system - Two (2) fixed cameras on aft deck and one pan/tilt camera in the engine room. Monitors in pilothouse and crew mess area.
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Double Racor filters for generators Engine oil change system with manual pump Ball valve thru-hull fittings (engine cooling exhausts are only gate valves) CMC Marine electric zero speed fin stabilizing system ZF joystick Smart Command Electric steering system with I-anchor system Water intrusion alarms for stabilizer fin boxes Watermaker – Sea Recovery 1,800 gpd Water tank purification system with active carbons Ozone treatment for fresh water tank Additional grey water pump installed in by-pass Additional black water pump installed in by-pass Tropicalized air conditioning system – 240,000 BTU Back up in line raw water pump for AC system Air conditioning condensation draining overboard Overboard venting for clothes dryer FM200 fire system equipment (USCG approved)
- Fuel: 2,839 USG Fresh Water: 502 USG Holding: 470 USG
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This boat sits at Pier 66 and is easy to show. Please contact Steve Martin for further details. Office: (954) 607-1377 Mobile: (954) 849-3811 Steve@sanlorenzoamericas.com Sanlorenzo of the Americas provides direct access to the shipyard for customers in North America, Central America, South America and Canada. Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, we have several models to view at your convenience.