- 94 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 16V2000 M84
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This Sanlorenzo ‘SL94’ is a stunning planing yacht. The craftsmanship of the various components of this model illustrate the incredible skill level associated with the Sanlorenzo pedigree. Built in Viareggio, Italy using the Cold-Molding composite method, Sanlorenzo yachts are considered the quietest in their category – both at sea and at the dock.
Designed for the Americas market, she has full "Americas Edition" specifications, including Zero Speed stabilizers, hydraulic swim platform, tender garage, tropicalized A/C system and hard top. Powered by MTU 16V2000 M84 main engines with only 525 hours. Sleeps 8 in 4 staterooms, or 10 using the Pullmans in the guest staterooms. Crew accommodations for up to 4.
Large exterior spaces lend to the tranquility of the cruising lifestyle. Her flybridge is fully-equipped for dining and entertaining, with a Boffi bar, TV, ice maker and fridge. Elegant Italian lounge furniture by Manutti invites guests to eat and relax simultaneously.
Interior spaces are characterized by a collection of woods, fabrics and stones designed to honor their natural beauty. Bulkheads are bleached Oak with Canalet Walnut cabinet fronts. Beautiful, modern salon furniture combines a variety of textures for a luxurious feel. Thoughtful lighting is placed throughout the yacht.
Call today to schedule a showing. Conveniently located in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
- Engine & Mechanical
- Main Engines – 2x MTU 16V2000 M84 @ 2,185hp/ea (525 hours) Bow Thruster – Electric, 400V w/881lb of thrust. Controls at pilothouse and flybridge. Stabilizers – CMC Marine Zero Speed electric fin stabilizing system Steering – ZF joystick Smart Command electric steering system with I-anchor
- Electrical system – 127/220V Shore power connections – Two (2) 220V AC 100A three-phase 60Hz Additional 220V/100A three-phase shore power inlet at bow Generators – Two (2) Onan 55kw 60Hz (730 hours) Battery charger – 12V/25A for generator batteries Glendenning Cablemaster – One (1) CM8 Frequency convertor – ASEA (220V/110V - 50 Hz/60 Hz) with seamless transfer Double gang 110V USA/EU outlets GFCI distributed in technical room, bathroom, galley and exterior
- Engine Room Equipment
- Double Racor filters for generators Engine oil change system Tropicalized air conditioning system – 240,000 BTU with 2 chillers Watermaker – Sea Recovery 1,800 gallons/day Water tank purification system with active carbons Ozone treatment for fresh water tank Additional black and grey water pumps installed in by-pass Additional air conditioning raw water pump installed in by-pass Back up in line raw water pump for A/C system Overboard draining for A/C condensation Overboard venting for clothes dryer in (lieu of self-contained ventilation) FM200 fire system equipment (USCG approved)
- Navigation & Electronics
- Raymarine G Series “Platinum” navigation package (detailed list of equipment available) Two (2) 17" color monitors in pilothouse Full navigation at flybridge helm, including two (2) 15” color monitors Open array 4kw 48” radar Raymarine thermal camera for day/night vision Remote VHF microphones with two independent antennas CCTV system – Three (3) cameras, two fixed on the aft deck and one pan/tilt in the engine room. Monitors in pilothouse and crew mess area. Complete Apple audio/visual system
- Deck & Exterior
- Extended electro-hydraulic swim platform Tender garage with electro-hydraulic crane (1100lb) - Max tender length is 14' Six (6) OceanLED underwater lights Aft deck and flybridge furniture by Manutti Dual purpose aft deck coffee tables, with pull-out tray system Grey deck caulking Additional exterior entrance door in galley area Large portholes in master stateroom Marquipt Sea Stair ACR RCL300 spotlight Freshwater connection/taps located aft and at flybridge
- Hard top Teak flybridge decks Sail cloth style bimini with removable stainless steel stanchions Boffi bar cabinet with refrigerator and icemaker Flat screen TV on a lift system in cabinet behind helm seat Manutti dining table for up to 8 guests.
- Interior & Décor
- “Livable luxury” design concept by Marty Lowe Bleached oak and Canalet Walnut interior woodwork throughout Hardwood flooring throughout the main deck Salon focal point – free-standing sculptural grid work of leather laced with stainless steel Multi-purpose area forward of the salon for formal dining, media room or office Salon furniture by Flexform Lighting by Artemide Raw-edge bamboo marble bar top with bottle and glass storage in salon Bamboo marble finishing in master stateroom head (bulkhead) Master stateroom located aft on lower deck with his and her heads VIP stateroom located forward Twin guest staterooms located midship to port and starboard Pullman berths in twin guest staterooms Ensuite heads in all staterooms LED strip lighting under berths, behind headboards and in the head vanity mirrors Electric curtains for salon, dining/multi-purpose area and master stateroom Accommodations for 4 crew Crew's quarters located forward with direct galley entrance
- Galley Cooktop – Gaggenau CI491-602 (induction) Oven – Gaggenau EB388610 Fusion Oven – Gaggenau BM281-711-200 (microwave/convection) Steam Oven – Gaggenau BS270610 Coffeemaker – Gaggenau CM250710 Ventilation Hood – Gaggenau AH900791 Refrigerator/Freezer – Two (2) Subzero with Icemaker S700TCI Waste Disposal – Insinkerator Washing Machine – Miele W3003 Dryer – Miele T8005 Dining/Multi-purpose Area Wine Cooler – Subzero 424 Beverage Refrigerator - Subzero UC24R Dining table with uplighting at base (seats 8) Salon Bar Icemaker – U-Line CLR2160 Refrigerator – U-Line 2115R Flybridge Icemaker – U-Line SS1095 Refrigerator – Frigonautica STD42 Lower Deck Refrigerator – Frigonautica STD42
- Tank Capacities
- Fuel: 2,839 US gallons Fresh Water: 502 US gallons Black Water: 530 US gallons Grey Water: 850 US gallons
- Certifications & Awards
- RINA Classification including tonnage certificate Environmental Protection Award by ShowBoats "Superyacht of the Year" at the 2011 Genoa International Boat Show
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Steve Martin for further information Office: (954) 607-1377 Mobile: (954) 849-3811 Steve@sanlorenzoamericas.com Sanlorenzo of the Americas provides direct access to the shipyard for customers in North America, Central America, South America and Canada. Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida