- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- IPS 600
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The 420 Sport Coupe is the combined result of the Italian Naval Architectural firm of Nuvolari-Lenard and American yacht manufacturer Marquis Yachts. Built around Volvo’s innovative IPS propulsion system the Marquis 420 Sport Coupe delivers an exhilarating ride at speeds in excess of 40 mph. The addition of the IPS Joystick allows the operator to confidently maneuver the yacht in tight quarters and while docking.
The open-air salon and adjoining cockpit is designed for maximum access to the yacht’s ocean side environment. The salon entrance doors open to create one large environment combining the salon with the yacht’s cockpit. The innovative transom lounge easily glides aft with a push of a button to create more than 60 square feet of cockpit space.
The interior of the Marquis 420 Sport Coupe compares in materials, style, fixtures and quality to the interiors of mega and super yachts that are cruising the world. This yacht will distinguish its owners as people who recognize, appreciate and own items that set them apart from the masses.
NEW CONSTRUCTION - STILL AVAILABLE FOR 2013 DELIVERY!
- Cabinetry and trim - Marquis jewel finish consisting of multiple coats, hand buffed Fiberglass structural stringers with laminated aluminum plates Molded fiberglass components - hand-laid, featuring composite laminate hullsides, decks, & cabintops Hull bottoms - solid fiberglass laminate with Knytex substrates & vinylester barrier coat Stringer system - fiberglass hat section Tempered safety glass - tinted, frameless window systems Unitized deck, cockpit, & cabintop construction with integral aluminum truss reinforcement in cabintop structure
- Propulsion Options
- Volvo Penta®IPS 550 (gas) - 400 hp Volvo Penta®D6 IPS 450 - 330 hp Volvo Penta®D6 IPS 500 - 370 hp Volvo Penta®D6 IPS 600 - 435 hp
- Marquis 420 SC Virtual Tour
- yachtblue/Marquis Website
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact yachtBlue for details and pricing. Office: (954) 376-4795 firstname.lastname@example.org Headquartered in Ft. Lauderdale, Yachtblue is the new Marquis Yachts dealer for the east coast of Florida.