- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- IPS 600
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The 420 Sport Bridge is a highly styled, ultra premium quality vessel that features a sleek, spacious and comfortable bridge. Marquis are state of the art in contemporary yacht design and construction. The yacht's class "A" hull form and construction has been specifically designed to maximize the benefits of twin pod drives. Power is provided by dual Volvo Penta diesel engines affixed to integrated IPS pods. At maneuvering speed these pod are controlled by a single joy stick at the helm and provide precise, intuitive control.
- Twin (2) Volvo IPS 600 @430hp
- High gloss cherry wood interior Opening Windows 26” LCD TV & DVD in Salon Salon table converts to berth Decorator Pillows Included 19” TV & DVD in Master Stateroom Master Stateroom Stereo
- Hull & Deck Equipment
- Hydraulic Swim Platform Underwater Lighting Bridge Refrigerator Bridge Stereo Helm and Seat Covers Outdoor Flooring for Bridge Cockpit Table Cockpit Refrigerator/Icemaker Reclining Foredeck Sunpad Bimini top Teak Decking Fresh Water Washdown Only Painted hull – Panther black metallic 2nd Coat of Black Bottom Paint Painted IPS Drives Propspeed
- Bridge and Lower Helm Navigation Electronics Package w/ Radar Autopilot
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 13kw Kohler Generator Single Cablemaster System Overboard Discharge System
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This boat is part of our Ft. Lauderdale inventory at Pier 66. Please contact yachtBlue for details and pricing. Office: (954) 376-4795 firstname.lastname@example.org Headquartered in Ft. Lauderdale, Yachtblue is the new Marquis Yachts dealer for the east coast of Florida.