This luxury passenger vessel is in excellent shape. She has been captain maintained her entire life
and it shows.
She has a 149 passenger maxium plus 17 crew, 166 max up to 3 miles offshore. She can
accommodate 60 to 80 passengers on the first inside deck and 25-40 passengers on the second inside deck. The open aft deck can seat up to 30 passengers and the open top 3rd deck can seat 62.
She just had her Coast Guard Inspection and the boat passed beautifully. The vessel operates almost daily running weddings, bar mitzvahs, sight-seeing tours, dinner cruises and charters. This boat has proven to be a money-maker over the years and is built extremely well to insure the safety of its passengers.
- Engine, Mechanical & Electrical
- Main Engine:Cummins 855 NA 275 (Keel Cooled) 75 KW Delco Generator 20 KW Detroit Generator 4-5 Ton AC units (Plenty of AC to freeze the boat down and maintain climate control) 100 Amp Shore Power Cable New Batteries
- Vessel Walk-through
- You can board the vessel from two doors, port and starboard, aft of the first main deck. The fully functional commercial galley is aft of the first main deck as well. As you move forward, there is a bar on the port side of the main deck and engine room access is through a stairwell on the starboard side of the main deck. The restrooms are forward of the first main first deck. There are 2 ladies restrooms and 1 mens restroom. The mens room has a shower. As you move forward of the restrooms, there are two stairwells, port and starboard, that take you to the second deck. The second main deck is complete with a 10' x 14' wooden dance floor and full bar aft of the dance floor. Forward on the second main deck is a DJ/Band area. All the way forward on the main second deck is the wheelhouse. As you move aft, you have access to the open aft deck. On the starboard side of the open aft deck is another stairway to the 3rd deck. The 3rd deck is a wonderful area that provides open air seating and great views.
- Commercial Galley
- Convection Oven Alto Sham Oven 4-Burner Stove with Oven Tray Rack Microwave Oven 23 Cubic foot refrigerator 20 Cubic foot upright freezer 150LB ice maker Stainless steel table Commercial dishwasher Large stainless steel sink Small double stainless steel sink Ample Storage
- Navigation & Communication Equipment
- 24 Mile Radar Depth Sounder VHF radio Compass PA sound system for entire boat Sound system for entire boat
- Build Remarks
- This vessel is truly a well-built money-making charter machine. She is one of the sturdiest, safest and most comfortable rides in her class and has the stability letters to prove it. With her 4 large and unique decks/seating areas, she can comfortably accommodate 149 passengers plus 17 crew. Her large commercial galley is very capable of producing 1st class meals and can accommodate any type of charter. The owner has taken pride in his boat and maintained the boat with the highest standards. He is aware that in this business all systems must be working and you must be ready to accommodate any situation that may arise.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Grant Henderson to schedule a showing. Office: (954) 607-1379 Mobile: (786) 390-2782 firstname.lastname@example.org