- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
LOADED WITH OPTIONS and Maintained Meticulously!!!! This ONE owner 32 has it all with Albemarle's reputation for a great ride & speed, with Yanmars she also gets great fuel economy. Built on a solid fiberglass hull this boat has the best rough water ride in its class. If you are in the market for an Ultra Clean 30'+ express boat she is ready with all the right equipment, this is a must see.
- Full v-berth with cushions sleeps 2 2 hanging bunks sleeps 2 more Stand up head with shower Storage under bunks TV/DVD combo
- GraniCoat countertop Sink Microwave Refrigerator Dinette table Cabin rod storage Teak & holly sole
- Automatic Halon Fire Protection Battery charger AC/DC system with breakers 5.0kWh generator A/C reverse cycle 110 Volt 2 bilge pumps Bilge blowers Hot water heater Hydraulic engine lift Hydraulic steering Hydraulic trim tabs Carbon monoxide alarm Electronic engine controls
- Full instrumentation Compass Prewiring for electronics 26 gal livewell,cooler,baitbox combo 40 gal in-deck fishbox 66 gal transom fishbox Tuna door 4 flush-mounted rod holders Rigging station with sink Anchor windlass Coaming pads Tower w/full enclosure & side rocket launchers & spreader lights Deluxe "L" shaped seating Lee outriggers, Senior,Silver AM/FM/CD stereo with 4 speakers Bow pulpit Aluminum plate in cockpit for fighting chair Tackle storage Raw & fresh water washdown
- Raymarine E-80 - Networked 1 Tower, 2 Main Helm 48" 12KW Open array Radar 1000 Watt Transducer Sirius Weather ST- 60 Secondary Depth/Speed/Water Temp Auto Pilot
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:MS