- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Diamond Series
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Lowest Priced Maxum 42 on the market!!!
This "MAXI-VOLUME" express has an unusual "FLOATING" hardtop, arching side windows, and luxury class amenities at a truly affordable price. She has an expansive mid-cabin, with high gloss cherry cabinetry, ultra-leather upholstery, and a full size galley with temperature controlled wine locker. This yacht boasts two full size heads and has a large settee with an adjustable height table. Outside there are molded steps in the transom corners, an electrically operated engine hatch, retractable shore power cord, and a huge foredeck suitable for sunning and relaxing. With twin Diamond Series 450hp Cummins Diesels this beauty motors quickly and economically and is ready to take you to your weekend destination quickly and in style. Bow AND Stern thrusters with full electronics and autopilot make this a must have for the coming summer. Don't wait - start your summer boating now.
- Key Features
- * Cutting-edge style makes this boat stand out from the crowd. * Double-cabin express cruiser with two separate staterooms and separate head/shower combinations. * Open opposing dining converts to sleeping berth with the removable table. * Cockpit forward-facing oversized helm seat. Additional forward L-lounge, U-lounge and entertainment center with molded sink, faucet, and storage under with an integrated cooler space. * Distinct profile found in every Maxum means you'll stand out from the crowd. * Custom-molded console features metallic silver accents on dash for eye-catching style and padded tilt steering wheel for comfortable use. * Exclusive gelcoat Finish Guard process with vinylester resin optimizes the hull surface for a flawless finish and provides superior osmosis resistance to fight gelcoat blistering and cracking. * Custom-built Solex® windshields are strong, UV-resistant and stylish, too! * Stainless-steel rub rails and railing fight corrosion and improve resale values. * Heavy-grade 45-gauge upholstery gives you years of comfort and luxury. * Forward berth with speakers, overhead lighting, TV storage and three color choices of interior. * Eurostyle galley finished in maple finish and solid-surface countertops with ample storage. * Windlass option, anchor rode added to the package. * Stereo remote at helm. * Max-Trac™ hull system, designed for outstanding performance and handling. * Uni-Max™ rigid matrix construction eliminates unnecessary weight and creates extraordinary stiffness and strength. * Rigid-rail construction strengthens the hull and deck at a critical, but often overlooked, area. * Pre-Cured Finish Guard protects against osmosis and blistering. * Engineered fiberglass technology means maximum strength with minimal weight. * Twin Cummins® engines place smooth, electrifying, reliable power at your command. * Exterior color options: green kingplank or hull stripe options. * Stainless-steel antenna mount
- * 110V Outlet: Ground fault protected * Beverage Holders * Radar Arch: with recessed lighting and (2) weatherproof speakers * Grab Rails * Courtesy Lights * Table: Removable * Door: Cabin access, sliding with screen, locking * Hatches: (2), (1) large, engine/bilge access (electric), (1) small engine access * Transom Shower * Transom Gate * Stowage Locker: Transom with molded storage tub * Steps: Molded, access to side decks * Seat: Port L-lounge with (2) cup holders * Seat: Aft U-lounge, with removable cushions, stowage under, converts to sun lounge * Rails: Stainless steel, welded * Helm Seat: Adjustable/optional electric, double wide, with stowage under * Fender Stowage Aft * Entertainment Cabinet: Molded sink, with lift-out cutting board, faucet and stowage cabinet
- Owners Stateroom
- * 110V Outlet: Ground fault protected (2) * Berth: Double, island, stowage under with strip lighting * Deck Hatch: with roll screen, and pocket shade * Door: Cabin entry, locking * Drawers: Under berth (3) * Lights: Overhead and reading * Window Curtains * Shelves: Hull sides * Hanging Locker Cabinets: (2) illuminated with stainless-steel hanger rods * Door: Access to head, locking
- * Convection Oven/Microwave * Cooktop: Electric burner (2) * Galley Cabinet: with solid-surface countertop * Sink: Double, molded fiberglass, with faucet and soap dispenser * Lights: Overhead * Entertainment Cabinet: Standard Bose® Lifestyle 25 with Zone 2, 15" LCD TV and DVD * Corner Cabinet: with carousel storage, lighted * 110V Outlet: Ground fault protected * Teak and Holly Flooring * Storage Cabinet: Over sink * Refrigerator: Nova cool * Drawers: (3)
- Hardware and Equipment
- Air Conditioning: (3): (2) 16,000 BTU, (1) 5,000 BTU Batteries: (3) Battery Paralleling System Dockside Inlet: (2) 110V/30-amp, with 50-ft cords Distribution Panel: 110V AC/12V DC, with magnetic circuit breakers and voltmeter Battery Switches: (3) Battery Charger/Converter: ProMariner® Generator: 110V/60Hz 12kW DSL generator with sound shield (standard with diesel engine option), 110V/60Hz 9.6kW gas generator (standard with gas engine option) Sacrificial Anode: with electrical bonding system Navigation Lights: 12V Monitoring System: 12V Lighting Fixtures: 12V Horn: 12V Alarm: Engine High-Temperature/Low Oil Pressure Blower: for forced air ventilation Non-Skid Flooring Level Gauges for Fresh Water and Waste Engine Room: Overhead lighting P.S.S.: (Packless Sealing System) by PYI Rudders and Struts: Bronze, with rubber strut bearings Steering: Teleflex®, hydraulic Underwater Gear: Bottom paint, anti-fouling Trim Tabs: Bennett®, electric/hydraulic Seacocks: Bronze, on all through-hull fittings Propeller Shafts: Stainless steel Bilge Pumps: (5) (4) 1,100 gph, manual and automatic, (1) 800 gph, manual and automatic Macerator: 12V Water System: Pressure demand, (hot/cold), city water inlet Water Heater: 11-gallon
- * Accessory Outlets: 12V (2) * Beverage Holders: (2) * Dash Console: Custom-molded, non-glare * Compass: Rule, 4.5", flush-mount, illuminated * Dash Panels: Simulated carbon fiber * Instrumentation, Dual, Analog: Tachometer, fuel, voltmeter, oil pressure gauge, water temperature, engine synchronizer, hour meters * Trim Tab Controls * VHF Radio: with 8' antenna * Steering Wheel: Leather * Engine Controls: Electronic
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- My name is Dave Millett and I have over 25 years experience in both power and sail - let me help you make your boat dreams a reality. Fast, fun, and easy is what you will experience with me. Call 714-260-5901 to start your new lifestyle now. Email me too at D.Millett@DenisonYachtSales.com