- 63 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
A very special vessel that is now available with recently adjusted asking price, seeking offers. Engines had complete overhauls by Palm Beach Power approximately 325 hours ago.
March 12, 2013: Asking Price Reduction from $895,000 to $795,000. This is an estate sale and excellent opportunity to make a bargain purchase of a tournament circuit capable vessel with Stuart Custom Boat pedigree.
- Loaded with amenities, this beautifully maintained American Custom Yacht fishing machine is handcrafted for luxury and performance with three staterooms, three full heads and an Detroit Diesel power package.
- Air controlled Salon door Starboard L-shaped settee with storage beneath Teak cocktail table Seating for (4) Dinette with clear Lexan table Sony 38" Bravia flat panel TV Media Center with: PC operating system Blu-Ray Disc Player 4:1 Speaker System Bar storage U-Line cubemaker Backlit marlin cabinet door above companionway
- Kenmore 4-Burner Range - with hideaway cover Kenmore Oven Built-In Refrigerator/Freezer - Stainless lined In-Sink Disposal Frigidare Microwave Central Vacuum Kenmore stacked washer/dryer Linen storage cabinet and hamper Built-in corner trash recepticle Teak & holly throughout boat except Master Stateroom & Salon which has textured carpeting Tinted windows & pleated blinds Galley maid heads
- All three staterooms have cedar lined closets, hanging lockers and drawer storage.
- Bridge Electronics & Equipment
- Bluewater Helm and Companion chairs Furuno NavNet Black Box System with 25kW radar 2 kW Sounder- Blackbox - (Newer transducer) Garmin 3010C GPS - Salon NavNet 10.4" v x 2 GPS/Plotter stand alone (2) Furuno 15" Displays Sea 330 HF/SSB Radio Panasonic phone system Simrad Robertson AP22 Autopilot Furuno RD30 Digital Depth remote display (2) Icom M50F VHF Marine Transceivers Clarion Marine Stereo System ACR Spotlight Newmar 110v to 12v converter for radar supply Spreader lights - 2 aft & 1 forward Center rigger Rupp outriggers Pipewelders tuna tower with full controls Phone booth style helm enclosure
- 300 gpd Village Marine Tech watermaker 600lb per day Eskimo icemaker 50 gallon Live Well under deck Oversized 60" x 28" x 31" Stainless Steel Refrigerated Fish Box with Ice Maker, Macerator Pump-out & Digital Adjustable Thermostat (2) Stainless Steel Cockpit Bulkhead Freezers (2) Stainless Steel Drink boxes with adjustable thermostats Bluewater fighting chair with 6 place rocket launcher backrest Teak deck & cover boards 4 Swivel rod holders in coverboards 2 Clearout rod holders in each cockpit wing Bait prep tackle center with cutting board & fresh water faucet Jenn-Air grill in tackle center Windlass head in cabinet ahead of transom door Transom door Trolling valves
- Construction & Mechanical Equipment
- Construction: Cold-Molded construction Kevlar cloth coated inside and out below waterline Mechanical Equipment: 2 x Detroit Diesels 16V92 1400hp Approx. 325 hours since major overhaul Complete major overhaul by Palm Beach Power ZF transmissions - 195 AP / 2:1 reduction 33" x 50" - 4 blades Tide dripless shaft and rudder logs 3 1/2 inch shafts - 2 struts each Trim tabs Mechanical gauges in engine room CruiseAir / Aqua-air chilled water A/C system ( 2 staged chillers/6 air handlers) 2 x Northern Lights 20kW - New 2005 8D batteries 12v Battery charger 24v Starting via solenoid Stainless steel hot water heater - 36 gallon 110v Fresh water system Block heaters Manifold pressure gauges Aircraft-style mechanical tachs & pyrometers for each exhaust Fuel priming pumps & triple Racor primary filters
- For additional details, please contact central agent Joe Majcherek 561-346-2367 / firstname.lastname@example.org