This beautiful boat, is being offered by her loving owner. You will have to look long and hard, to find one in better shape. The entire boat is in great shape, she, simply needs a new owner.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Summary of Accommodation: 1 master fwd cabin (access to head and separate shower) 1 double stb mid cabin (access to master head & shower) 1 twin bunk cabin port mid. 1 head in wet room with pull-out shower from sink. Fwd port 1 double port aft with own head/pull out shower 1 single cabin which converts into seated table area with access to own head/pull out shower room and onto engine room.
- Hull, Deck & Superstructure: Hull construction of solid GRP laminate Deck & superstructure construction of GRP sandwich All Teak laid decking replaced in 2008 Keel & Rudder: Keel bolts and keel joining completely replaced 2010 Aluminum rudder blade connected to steering gear . Steering cables replaced and steering stripped down/serviced 2008
- E n gine & Gearboxes: Perkins 6.354 inline 6-cylinder diesel engine 120hp Hurth gearbox (reconditioned 2011) Fresh water cooling via raw water intake and heat exchanger (new FW pump and heat exchanger removed and serviced 2011 Maintenance & Performance: Engine last serviced: November 2011 (cooling system and gear box overhauled Jan 2011) Cruising speed – approx 5-7knots @ 1000 – 1200 rpm Maximum speed – approx 10 knots Fuel consumption at cruising speed – approx 6 litres per hour @ 6 knots Propulsion & Steering : 3-bladed fixed propeller Stern gland replaced April 2011 Wheel steering via wire to quadrant and emergency tiller fitting
- Electrical Systems
- Voltage Systems: 12v DC domestic, 24v DC domestic system, 24v DC engine start 220v ring main from generator and shore power Battery Banks: 2x 12v engine start batteries (new 2008) 2x 12v 220 amp/h domestic batteries connected in series (24v) (new 2011) 1x 12v domestic battery (new 2011) 1x 12v generator start battery (new 2011) 24v domestic batteries can be used for engine start if required Battery Chargers: 12v domestic charger – running off generator or shore power 24v domestic charger – running off generator or shore power Alternators: 24vDC engine mounted alternator for charging domestic & start batteries 12v DC engine mounted alternator for charging domestic batteries Generator: Northern Lights 15kw 50/60Hz 220/240v diesel generator (1998) Generator serviced 2009 (cooling system overhauled 2011) Currently not used – needs full service Shore Power: 220v 50Hz shore power connection with connector cables Other Electrical: 220v British sockets throughout interior
- Plumbing Systems
- Fresh Water & Water Heating System: Pressurized water system via 24vDC fresh water pump Hot water produced by engine system or via 220vAC immersion heater element in hot water storage tank powered by shore power or generator. Water maker: On board but not used – full service required Bilge Pumps: 1x manual bilge pump located in cockpit 5x 24vDC electric bilge pumps located engine bilge, amidships centre, std cabin, fwd cabin & sail locker Grey & Black Water: Grey water discharges directly to sea via 24vDC sump pump. 1 fwd and 1 aft. Black water discharges to sea
- Navigation Equipment
- In cockpit: Northstar M121 chart plotter/GPS/sonar 24v (new 2008) Raymarine autopilot - new hydraulic ram 2009 Nexus wireless wind instrument (new 2008) At chart table: Northstar M84 12v as above with independent GPS antenna (new 2008) Furuno radar – independent screen Communications Equipment: Northstar VHF DSC fixed radio 2x Icom handheld waterproof/floating VHF SSB (not presently connected or warranted but believe to be in working order) Satellite phone (not connected)
- Domestic Equipment
- Galley: Stainless steel 3-burner gimbaled gas stove with oven Microwave oven (2010) 220v 0r 24v full length fridge freezer Hot & cold water supply to galley sinks Heads/Showers: 4x 24v electric flushing marine heads pumping directly to sea hot & cold water supply to sink with pull-out shower attachment 24vDC pump out for shower trays Heating & Ventilation: 220vAC air-conditioning system with 3x compressors supplying outlets throughout yacht with controls in most cabins (A/C system and pumps need servicing). 12v fans in every cabin and galley Opening hatches throughout Entertainment: 20” LCD TV/DVD mounted in saloon (2010) CD/Radio/MP3 unit with 2x speakers in saloon and 250w amp 2x speakers in cockpit Lighting: 24v head lights throughout Low lights in cockpit 2x spreader down lights
- Deck Equipment
- Rig: Two spreader keel stepped aluminum mast Stainless steel wire rigging, inner forestay and backstay all new 2008 Rod rigging forestay new 2008 Stainless steel running back stays new 2008 Hydraulic backstay (service due) Roller furling head sail. Stackpack system for mainsail 2-reefing points for mainsail Running rigging replaced 2008 Winches: 2x 2-speed electric self-tailing primary winches for headsail sheets 4x 2-speed manual self-tailing halyard winches at base of mast 1x 2-speed electric self-tailing winch at base of mast (service required) 2x 2-speed manual self-tailing mainsheet winches at companionway 2x 2-speed manual self-tailing spinnaker sheet winches at side cockpit Sails: Mainsail – fully battened removed and fully serviced/battens replaced Feb 2011 New stackpack sail bag 2010 Head sail removed and fully serviced Jan 2011 Stay sail Storm Jib Anchoring & Mooring Equipment: Quick 24 volt electric windlass with remote control (2009) CQR 75lb anchor mounted on bow with 100 meters of 12 mm chain 50lb kedge secondary anchor on chain and rope Two chain lockers Mooring lines and fenders Covers, Canvas & Cushions : Large bimini with side shade covers –new 2010. Cockpit cushions – new 2011 Tender & Outboard: AB 300 rigid inflatable dinghy, folding anchor, oars. 5 gallon fuel tank. 30hp Yamaha outboard Safety Equipment: Numerous flares Auto and manual inflate lifejackets EPIRB Emergency tiller aft of wheel 12v charging torch Dan Buoy 2x Horseshoe buoys Lifesling/MOB recovery system. Fire-fighting equipment: Auto and manual fire extinguishers throughout – serviced March 2011