- 75 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 75 LSX Lazzara comes with a very extensive standard equipment list and “Lolita” has all the additional factory options plus many custom features. No expense was spared on the rich and inviting interior. Accommodations for 8 in 4 gorgeous staterooms all with ensuite bathrooms. The aft deck has a large high gloss African cherry wood dining table with seating to accommodate a crowd. The adjacent bar makes the aft deck the perfect spot for al fresco dining under the stars.
“Lolita” is the best equipped, best priced latest model 75LSX Lazzara on the market. She is ready for your inspection and will be the next one to sell.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Salon The wet bar includes Subzero refrigerator and freezer with ice maker Bar storage, cabinet with bottle and glass racks storage 120 vac duplex receptacles Two (2) rain gear lockers Overhead lighting Night light (2 each, red) Lighting 120 low volt, halogen High gloss African cherry wood interior Storage cabinets Salon carpet/pad, flooring with teak wood flooring at entry way Leather sectional sofa Lounge Chairs (2) Ottoman Pleated fabric electric shades Retractable, hydraulic sunroof Toshiba 42” LCDTV HD Television Denoo home theater virtual surround sound system DVD DCCI Faroudja, progressive scan, two (2) three way 70 watt speakers and 140 watt sub Retractable Aft window passes thru to Aft Deck bar top Yamaha Cinema DSP AMP Yamaha DVD player Creston System Creston tuner 8 TV Cable box controllers for each stateroom, salon, helm station and galley to facilitate watching different channels independently 2 power packs Audio and Video output Somfe blind system-remote controlled from Creston Salon System Cat 5 cable and computer hook up Cabinet to port ISIS monitoring 64 onboard systems Creston screen Remote player for iPOD adapters (2) Computer lighting system for Lazzara Electrical Breaker Panels Salon day head is equipped with: Custom vanity with marble counter top and under mount sink Wall mounted faucet Head Hunter marine toilet Mirror Teak flooring Storage Electronics Helm Station: Electronic Captains seat with state of art controls with tilt, up and forward and aft Helm seat-double seat with foot rests Cabinet with storage area Simrad AP 26 auto pilot Simrad IS 15 compass ISIS computer finger pad Seakey Joystick Keyboard and pad for wireless mouse to starboard storage, Creston XM Radio, AM/FM radio, DVD player, windshield wipers, Sunroof control, Mariner Night Vision Alarms/Monitors Lazzara 64 channel ISIS 500 vessel monitoring system, including Dynamic diagnostics, One (1) 15” LCD monitor, ECM output from engine monitor/alarm electronics, generator systems alarm/monitoring, tank level read out and alarms, Fire Zone Alarm for engine room, bilge alarms and pump run indication, auto fire discharge alarm, Volvo Engine alarms, Communications-One (1) VHF Simrad RS-87 VHF Radio/Fog Horn/Hailer, Telular cell phone GSM850/1900 with 3 db cell antenna, Sea Key Telematics with SOS Navigation: Salon Helm Station: Fully instrumented Helm console, including electronic engine controls with motorized tilt Two (2) single custom electric helm chairs, fully adjustable, leather (electric D/C) GPS/plotter/radar/sounder Nobeltec Admiral 8.1 plotter Autopilot-Simrad AP26 Compass displays Simrad IS 15 Three (3) 15” LCD displays Volvo speed/depth/temperature gauges Nobeltec Admiral 8.1 plotter Archwing custom fiberglass, including mountings for: Electronics Antennas Radar Lighting Horns Navigational lighting Wood floor Adjustable glass cockpit Galley To port is a U shaped settee with aluminum and walnut trim corrugated glass tap table Three (3) cabinets Toshiba flat screen TV with DVD Wine chiller Wine cabinet storage in the front of the island Kitchen Aid side by side refrigerator/freezer Cuisin Art Toaster Broan Trash Compactor Krups Coffee Maker Settee with storage Expandable custom dinette table with storage Indirect lighting Wood plank floor Fire blanket 120 vac duplex receptacles (GFI protected) Granite counter tops Side by side stainless steel sink Grohe fixture Frigidaire Dishwasher Kitchen Aid Convection/Microwave Oven Kitchen Aid 4 top burner with a euro stainless steel hood with exhaust fan Ample lighting Huge storage under galley sole Two (2) Bar Stools Laundry Room Forward of the Galley Pantry forward to stbd Separate Bosch Washer and Dryer Master Stateroom Walk around Lazzara-size King bed with inner spring mattress Glass desk portside Ottoman desk chair Two (2) dressing bureaus port side with six (6) drawers each Two (2) dressing bureaus starboard side with six (6) drawers each Veneered night stand, port and starboard, with wood tops and drawers/bureaus, port and starboard with “softclose” drawers Upholstered love seat starboard side Shades over panoramic windows Private access to head Carpet Majilite overhead panels with foam backing Enlarged Closet Fabric wall coverings, removable panels Two “Horizon” panoramic windows Window treatments Direct and indirect lighting Receptacles: 120V AC duplex Decorative sconces Toshiba 32” LCD TV with DVD/CD player Omnimount, fast mount Sonance I port in wall docking system for iPOD amp 350 Sonance I port video upgrade kit Sonance I port remote (white) Master Head Marble vanity top with two under mount sinks Brushed nickel fixtures Walk-in closet with mirrored doors Clothing Bureau with drawers Medicine cabinet with beveled mirror Infiniti edge marble flooring Marble enclosed full size shower with seamless glass enclosure Head Hunter marine toilet Towel bars, tissue holders, wall-mounted soap dishes and tumbler holders Shower panel system with multiple body prays Built-in magazine rack Exhaust fan Recessed halogen down lights Two 120V AC duplex receptacles with ground fault breakers Linen closet Overhead low voltage AC lighting Pullout clothes hamper Sharp 15: AQUOS LCD TV 4-3 with tuner, speakers on bottom (silver) behind mirror Omnimount, small fastmount fixed for LCD VIP Stateroom The VIP stateroom is forward Walnut cabinetry Queen walk around with inner spring mattress and under storage Hanging Locker Chain locker bulk head with access 24V reading lights (12 volt) LED Lighting low voltage AC halogen Creston control Glass front doors with walnut frame Hatch up forward with screen and blackout Carper 120V AC duplex receptacles Chrome and brushed nickel fixtures Fax machine Hanging locker to port Hanging locker to stbd Head with marble top sink Infiniti edge marble flooring Lighting low voltage AC halogen Power vent fan, 24 volt Separate glass door stall shower Shower panel system with multiple body sprays Wall mounted soap dish, tumbler and tissue holder 120V AC duplex receptacles (GFI protected) Head Hunter marine head Locker storage Drawer storage Storage, medicine cabinet Drawer storage under the bed Other storage as well Cabinet storage port and stbd Pergo Walnut floor with bound carpet Toshiba 15” LCD TV with DVD Sonance I port in wall docking system for iPOD map 350 Sonance I port video upgrade kit Sonance I port remote (white) Guest Stateroom Port Hanging locker Double size bed with innerspring mattress with storage Nightstand with 2 drawer storage Creston control Head with separate stall shower featuring glass door Head Hunter marine toilet Power vent fan Glass towel shelf with rails Storage, medicine cabinet with frosted glass front Custom vanity with marble counter top and under mount sink Infiniti edge marble flooring Shower panel system with multiple body spray Chrome and brushed nickel fixtures Marble shower with seamless glass enclosure Shower panel system with double body spray Wall mounted soap dish, tumbler and tissue holder 120V AC duplex receptacles (GFI protected) Toshiba 15” LCD TV with DVD Sonance I port in wall docking system for iPOD map 350 Sonance I port video upgrade kit Sonance I port remote (white) Glass window on inboard cabin wall Headboard Hanging locker with full-length mirrored door Nightstand with drawers Storage drawers under bed Carpet Majilite overhead panels with foam backing Blinds over window “Horizon” panoramic windows Direct and indirect lighting Receptacle: 120V AC duplex Guest Stateroom Starboard Interchangeable Twin or Queen size bed with innerspring mattress with storage Nightstand with 2 drawer storage Creston control Head with separate stall shower featuring glass door Head Hunter marine toilet Power vent fan Glass towel shelf with rails Storage, medicine cabinet with frosted glass front Custom vanity with marble counter top and under mount sink Infiniti edge marble flooring Shower panel system with multiple body spray Chrome and brushed nickel fixtures Marble shower with seamless glass enclosure Wall mounted soap dish, tumbler and tissue holder 120 V AC duplex receptacles (GFI protected) Toshiba 15” LCD TV with DVD Sonance I port in wall docking system for iPOD map 350 Sonance I port video upgrade kit Sonance I port remote (white) Glass window on inboard cabin wall Headboard Hanging locker with full-length mirrored door Nightstand with drawers Storage drawers under bed Carpet Majilite overhead panels with foam backing Blinds over window “Horizon” panoramic windows Direct and indirect lighting Receptacle:120V AC duplex Main and Aft Deck Outfitting Anchor and Anchor Handling: Anchor, Stainless Steel Anchor chain storage in forepeak locker Anchor chute, Stainless Steel Anchor wash down spigot with hose Windlass, chain with controls Deck Hardware: Airhorn Windshield wiper system 24 vdc/pantograph type with washer system Lazzara custom 16” bow, spring and stem cleats, 316L Stainless Steel 11-2” stainless 316L steel rails on main deck Burgee staff, custom Stainless Steel with burgee flag Forward hatch to bow cabin Acrylic panel with Stainless Steel LSX logo Fiber optic edge lit Bulwark boarding doors port and starboard Teak Aft Deck and Swim Platform Deck Doors and Hatches: Weather-tight Engine Room access Crew access hatch Fore Deck access hatch Stainless Steel aft Main Salon sliding door Aft Deck bar with remote controlled hydraulic lift window Aft garage door hydraulically actuated Sliding hydraulic hard top Port Lights and Windows: Four (4) recessed hull windows Two (2) “Horizon” panoramic windows Main deck windows are tinted glass, laminated and chemically strengthened Helm windshield is high “Thermal E” glass, laminated and chemically strengthened Rails, Ladders and Gangways: Stainless Steel (316L) round handrails on all exterior decks Boarding ladder with handrail Solid PVC rub rail with Stainless Steel insert Swim ladder, hydraulic remote controlled system Bulwark doors port and starboard Aft Stateroom ladder OpacMare Hydraulic Passerelle Storage Locker: Foredeck locker for line and fender storage Aft Deck: Deck self-draining Teak flooring Indirect lighting Aft Stateroom access hatch Teak steps, starboard access hatch for engine room Storage, side panels-port Teak table Speakers, overhead Cockpit lights, overhead Low level courtesy lights Aft Deck bar with stools Ships Bell Stainless steel baby gates Storage compartments LSX logo engraved on W’ abrasion resistant acrylic panel with stainless steel frame-illuminated LED edge lit technology by Yachtsign Cockpit control system Joystick control Volvo Station transfer panels Start/stop panels Electrical System Exterior Lighting-Overhead lights Aft Deck Navigation Lights: Forward steaming light Port/Starboard side running lights Stem running light Anchor light Exterior deck lights Aft Deck, transomstairs Boat deck lighting Searchlight, chrome Generator-240 V/60 cycle 23kw Kohler diesel with sound shield (low RPM), remote start with muffler, fresh water cooling, fuel filter, seacock and seawater strainer Electrical Grounding-Bonding system with large zinc hull plate IPS with separate drive and hull zincs Interior Lighting-Overhead halogen lighting throughout (low voltage AC) Emergency 24 volt DC lighting ShorePower-Glendinning cablemaster @ 100 Amp 240V/60 cycle with 175’ cord and wireless remote Isolation transformer, 240V/24KVA/100 Amp Swithboards, Load Banks & Control Panels Batteries, (AGM) Group 31: 2 GPL 3100T for generator 8 GPL 31D0T/M for engines 2- GPL40L for house Two (2) battery chargers (40 AMP Charles Chargers) Panel, AC main selector-240V Panel, main distribution-AC/DC Lazzara engineered Engine Room DC distribution panel “Power Touch” load management control system Wire and Cables-All wire to approved specifications All cables marked with circuit number Wire chase runs throughout Forward Equipment Room Fresh water system- filters Access to forward stairs Access to AC units Access to isolation transformer Lighting/storage available Black water overboard discharge valve and pump Mechanical Equipment A/C system, six zone 92,000 BTU with handlers and thermostats Insulated copper piping supply and return lines Head Hunter waste tank treatment system for safe outboard discharge Individual head exhaust fans Bilge system 24 VDC auto bilge pumps (1 aft, 1 engine room) Two emergency bilge pumps, engine driven Black water system- 100 gallons black water storage tank Head Hunter toilets Holding tank level indicator Dockside and pump out overboard Grey water system-sump box with pump 24 V shower /drains Sump box with pump A/C condensate drains Central vacuum system Control and instruments Main Engines Volvo display all engines Station transfer panels Shift and throttle controls, electronic with engine sync Volvo joystick control for docking and slow speed maneuverability Volvo electronic steering Key switch start/stop Cockpit control station Joystick control Volvo Station transfer panels Start/stop panels Engines and Transmissions-4 Volvo 600 HP engines 14h IPS drive systems Nibral duo props Exhaust system main engines-underwater through drive units Fire extinguishing system is a fire suppression system, automatic with engine shutdown, override and manual pull Carbon monoxide detectors in Crew Cabin and Master Head Fresh Water System 200 Gals Aft deck shower hot/cold Pressure water MARC 5 240V with 24V back up pump Diaphragm (Shurflow) Water filtration system Water Heater 240V (30 gals) Individual station water maintenance shut-off Anchor foredeck wash down system-fresh water Aft was down system Aft Cockpit shower Dockside water inlet-aft-deck Fuel System-830 gallon fuel tank Four (4) Racor 900 Fuel Filters Two (2) priming pumps electric Four (4) priming pump motors Lube Oil System-oil change system Sea Water Cooling System-Four (4) CUSTOM LARGER sea strainers Seacocks on all underwater fittings Watermaker-Sea –Recovery 450 GPD Steering System-Volvo Electronic System Steering wheel with wood accent Volvo joystick in two (2) stations Four (4) spare props Engine Room The engine room is epoxy coated-white. The flooring is in metal diamond plate Volvo control panel for engines and drives Start and stop panels Station transfer panels Alarms Displays engine functions Fresh water hose and spigot Walk in tool room Forward engine room stateroom access Lazzara engineered “ultra sound” engine room Interior “Isolation Dampening” System Thermobarrier foil insulation Powered ventilation system Aft Deck access Exhaust System for Main Engines is underwater, through drive units Aft Deck Two (2) speakers Large Teak table with 4 Teak chairs Starburst design on the table Locker storage to port Stbd 2 chrome bar stools with table top Teak Deck 19” Sunbright TV that electronically comes down from overhead Storage to stbd Single sliding glass door to Salon After Deck Sun Pad All chrome and teak hand rails around the Sun Pad Gates with clear acrylic port and stbd down to Swim Platform Under Sun Pad private entrance to Crew Quarter and Engine Room Aft Port and Starboard control station for Volvo IPS system Joystick Horn in remote box Teak decks all around including forward deck Swim Platform Swim step Lower left compartment Hot and cold shower wash down 100 amp shore power on Glendenning cable master DSL hook up in compartment in lower left Teak deck Cradle for the jet ski Fresh water spigot Swim platform with remote to operate from aft deck Garage opens from aft deck that houses the tender Hydraulically operated garage door Fresh water inlet Cable TV/Phone connection Retractable cleats for tender Engine Room windows with standard glass
- Factory Upgrades
- Boat Tender Package: 10' tender, Novarania with jet drive engine Electric DC winch and hoisting strap Transom cleats for tender Exterior Teak Package: Aft deck bulwark rails, aft and forward sunpads and baby gates Teak weather decks and bow decks Sunbrella rail covers Teak aft deck table in lieu of Corian Electronic Smart Glass Privacy Package: Privacy Glass transom garage door window looking into engine room, laminated glass, 120 volt activated, dual mode: transparent and opaque Privacy Glass port/starboard VIP staterooms, laminated glass, 120 volt ativated, dual mode:transparent and opaque Enhanced Audio Visual Package: Gally Toshiba 23" HL V86 LCD TV with DVD Aft deck Sunbrite 20" TV all weather LCD HDTV compatible with fold-up lift Forward sunpad Speaker Craft for two (2) 5" speakers Blue Ray TV Sat in all 4 staterooms Enhanced Electronics Package: KVH SAT 525 TracPhone System CCTV system with dome camera in engine room, output to helm monitor ThermoVision Mariner Imaging system, thermal night vision camera by Flir systems with output to helm monitor Simrad Bluetooth wireless autopilot control Four (4) additional satellite TV receivers Underwater Lighting and Camera Package: Six (60 high intensity metal halide underwater lights Sea Vision Underwater color camera with output to LCD monitor at helm station Watermaker: Sea Recovery reverse osmosis watermaker, 450 gallon per day Sunbrella Package- weather covers include: Aft settee and sunpad covers Textilene external forward windshield covers Forward sunpad cover Fender covers Water Delivery Package: Smart Y shore power connector cable, tools, spare parts kit, cleaning gear, dock lines, fenders, protective furniture blankets Propellers, two pair matched sets Full fuel at factory delivery site in Tampa USCG, Lifesaving and Boarding Equipment Package: Two (2) life rafts (valise type) Complete USCG package including first aid kit EPIRB Handheld VHF Boarding ladder, six step, adjustable for tides Additional Individual Options: Frigidaire Black 18" built-in dishwasher Artwork and accessories OpacMare Passarelle-hydraulic
- Lolita is a one of a kind spectacular 75 LSX with all the Lazzara upgrades and options. New custom interior with 2011 decor. Low hours and ready to cruise.
- Owners and Crews personal items and tools
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Peter Lenton +1.954.868.2733 firstname.lastname@example.org Rich Lazzara +1.813.362.4488 email@example.com For the Best Yacht Deals Text "LAZZARALENTON" To 22828