- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSM 11
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
FIN-E-TOW has one real advantage on the competition! It had both Cummins Engines and Onan Genreator replaced in 2010 and has extended engine Warranty until 7-19-2016. She cruises at 25 kts. and is very efficient on fuel giving her a 500 nm range. Make sure you see this boat before making a buy decision!
She has a long list of upgraded items and additions to the standard specifications done for an experienced yachtsman. She is very well maintained by her discerning Owner.
ON DISPLAY "B" DOCK @ BAHIA MAR MARINA!!
Bring all offers, the Owner has a new yacht on order!!
- Fin-E-Tow has a three stateroom/two head arrangement forward. The Owner’s stateroom is amid-ships to port with an in suite head with separate shower. The cabin has a full length hanging locker and storage drawers. A unique additional storage space is provided under the berth which lifts on air shocks and contains additional drawers and a hanging bar. Overhead there is a deck hatch with integral screen and shade designed for light and ventilation. The head also has an overhead hatch. The VIP Guest stateroom is forward with a center line queen berth. This cabin has two hanging lockers together with a set of drawers under the berth. There is additional storage outboard. The VIP cabin has a private entrance to the shared head. The third stateroom is a single berth bunk arrangement. This cabin contains a hanging locker with storage shelves within. It too has an overhead deck hatch for light and ventilation. Both cabins share the starboard head and shower. Flybridge settee converts into an additional lounge or sleeping accommodation. Added an overhead safety hand rail the length of the bridge deck. Interior is gloss Myrtle wood finish throughout. Interior decks are carpeted except the Galley and the third stateroom which have wood floors. Canvas floor covers added for main deck, companionway and hall forward. Exterior has teak decking aft, on the side decks and upper deck balcony, non-skid decks elsewhere.
- The Galley has abundant counter space and storage including a large pull out pantry. A three burner electric cook surface with overhead fan and light. Dishwasher. Trash receptacle with bucket. Upgrades Larger refrigerator/freezer Larger microwave Added an Ice Maker
- Entertainment Systems
- Standard Features Large Pop-Up Flat Screen TV main deck Additional Features Satellite TV System Flat Screen in Owner's cabin, flybridge deck & VIP Cabin all with DVD slots Bose Surround Sound System w/speakers, main deck, aft deck & flybridge
- Engine & Mechanical
- Standard Features Twin Cummins QSM 11 engines at 715 hp w/ZF transmissions 2:1 ratio Twin Cummins Smart Craft Electronic Engine Instruments Single lever electronic engine controls – helm station, added engine controls to lower deck aft port side & upper deck aft port side. Bow & Stern Thruster joystick controls at helm station with separate wireless remote Acoustic Insulation in the mechanical space. Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning – 4 zones Six bilge pumps with high water alarms – 3 automatic, 3 manual electric Fuel – 1,040 US Gal. Integral GRP with sight gage & emergency shut off, fuel for either side of the ship. Fresh Water – 430 Gal. Twin SS tanks at 215 gal each Holding tank 80 Gal.with monitoring system. Upgraded Features Factory installed larger bow and stern thrusters Set of spare propellers. Added large engine room cooling fan. Added engine room work bench. Added access panel for sea water intake valve to AC Pump. All new engine room electrical components including batteries, pumps, switches, etc. added June 2010 including warranty where appropriate. Added an oil changing system for main engines, transmissions and the generator.
- Standard Features Cummins Smart Craft Displays for QSM 11 Engines Trim Tab Controls Navigation Electronics: Raymarine G-Series duplex systems with two large 15' displays including, chart, plotter, radar, depth sounder and three cameras. G-Series software updated in 2011. Autopilot and three VHF Radios (2 helm deck, 1 main deck) Upgraded Features: Trim Tab Level indicators added. Added intermittent Wipers on helm deck. Added a wiper on the lower center window on the helm deck .
- Standard Features Onan 17.5 kw Generator w/24 volt 40 amp charging alternator 4- Engine start batteries 210 amp new June 2010 4- House batteries 210 amp new June 2010 Electrical panels – Load sharing 110 volt panel; Dedicated 24 volt for accommodation, deck & flybridge; 12 volt for navigation electronics. 24 Volt interior lighting throughout 50 amp Shore Power Service Added Features Additional 110V convenience outlets on helm deck. Additional lights on the helm deck.
- Deck Equipment
- Windlass 24 volt with deck & helm station controls Large SS plow style anchor . Bow lockers for chain and storage with added fresh water wash down Deck lighting 24 volt Deck fittings for fuel port & starboard fill main tank either side Handrails, cleats and deck fittings all SS over sized. Deck fitting for pump out Glendinning Cable Master System with 75' Shore Power Cord Added Features All chain anchor rode with 20 meters additional chain above standard Two cleats added low at the swim platform to allow easy access with stern to docking. 4 Rod holders added aft of the entertainment center 2 Underwater lights added at the stern Added window covers for flybridge. Added larger steps into aft lazarette. Added white louvers over engine room air intake vents port & starboard.
- Standard Features Combo Washer/Dryer Upgraded Features Upgraded to two units. Whirlpool Washer 220V Whirlpool Dryer 220V Stacked in a closet in the third stateroom.
- Safety Equipment
- Standard Features Fireboy System in the engine compartment Standard Coast Guard Safety Package Four docking lines Four fenders Added Features 4 high water alarms 4 smoke and CO alarms
- Owners personal items. Art work, 8 man life raft, tools and vice,
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:SCO