Ideal Small Flybridge Motoryacht - With BIG Interior and Exterior Space
Sleeps (6) - 2 Cabins - 2 Heads - plus Sleeper Sofa
"Side Walk" Design - Increases Interior Space - Provides Safety when Gong Forward
Wide Body Design Allows for Extra Space in Salon, Dinette, Galley, Aft cabin
Large Bright and Airy Salon-Galley with Huge Opening windows Port & Starbd, and Forward
Full L-Shaped Galley - Down (1) Step and Completely Open to Salon
Huge Aft Owner's Cabin with Head and Stall Shower
Private Forward Guest Cabin
Large Covered Aft Deck - w/Complete Isinglass Enclosure - Easy Access to Swim Platform
Comfortable Flybridge with Guest Seating ,fold out table,and Complete Isinglass Enclosure
"Side Walk" Design - Easy Access to Forward Deck From Flybridge - Port & Starbd
This is the perfect cruiser for a couple or family who requires a lot of living space in a comfortable and economical LOA. She is ideal for day trips, or extended cruising. There is unbelievable accommodations and space below, as well as huge outdoor living spaces. From her molded swim platform, with outdoor shower, up to her large covered aft deck, and to her bridge - there is an exceptional amount of outdoor living space as well.
Please call the listing broker to make an appointment to see this exceptional vessel.
- Length Over All .....................32 ft Beam...............................12 ft 1 in Draft.................................2 ft 11 in Weight (dry) .....................16,590 lbs Fuel Capacity..................... 250 gal ( total - in 2 tanks) Water Capacity...................72 gal Holding...............................40 gal ENGINES: Twin 454 Crusader XLi V-8 340 HP ( gas)...502 hours Generator: Kohler 6.5 KW ( in sound shield) Sleeping Capacity.........................6 Headroom ....................................6 ft 4 in Clearance ( without mast)..............13 ft 5 in Cruise speed ..............15 kts @ 3200 RPM Max Speed..................30 ktrs @ 4600 RPM Range @ 5 kts..... 445 N. Ml ... 3.5 GPH both engines combined
- Fully Air Conditioned - Two Separate Systems Two Double Cabins - Plus - Queen Sleeper Sofa in Salon Two Heads with Showers ( Stall shower in aft head) Additional Shower on Swim Platform OWNERS CABIN - AFT: Pocket door for privacy Double berth offset to Starbd 2 Hanging lockers Private head w/Stall shower 2 Slide out drawers under berth Additional storage under berth ( water tank under berth) 2 Opening Ports in cabin Vinyl head liner A/C outlets Reading lights 1 Large opening hatch aft AFT HEAD: 2 opening ports Stall shower Electric head w/macerator Double door utility locker on bulkhead Vanity FORWARD GUEST CABIN Double berth 2 drawers under berth plus storage under berth Hanging locker Storage cabinet Reading lamps 2 opening ports Overhead hatch Sliding pocket door for privacy FORWARD HEAD Electric toilet w/macerator 1 opening port vanity shower SALON: L-Shaped Dinette seats six - in Ultraleather fabric Queen sized sleeper sofa in Ultrasleather fabric Entertainment center with Flat Screen TV - swivels to face any area in Salon AC outlets - Overhead Halogen lighting Forward wrap around window - opening side windows Chery cabinetry
- Walk Through
- This Vessel can be easily entered from the wide swim platform with molded stairs to the Sun Deck, or from the dock through boarding gates on either side of the Sun Deck. .The Sun Deck is the outdoor entertainment center .and is extremely spacious. Furniture can be arranged in any configuration and it has a hard top for sun protection and a full Isinglass enclosure. There is direct access from the Sun Deck into the main Salon - down two steps. Her Salon is extremely bright and airy with a wrap around forward window, and large sliding windows Port & Starbd. The Salon is FULL BEAM, which adds to the extensive space below. A Dinette which seats six is to Starbd, and a sleeper sofa with full queen bed is to Port. Forward of the Salon, down 1/2 step, is the Full Galley. on Port side. It is open to the Salon so any one working in the Galley is a part of the any conversation going on within the yacht. The Forward head is opposite the Galley on Starbd side. Forward is the guest stateroom, which closes off from the Salon with a sliding pocket door. This stateroom is quite large for a 32 ft vessel and offers a full sized berth. The engine room is amidships with opening hatches in the Salon floor. there is full standing headroom and easy access around the engines with the hatches open. A separate hatch in the Galley floor provides access to the generator room. The generator is also in a separate sound enclosure. This arrangement allow for lots of access, additional storage, and quite operation. Engine room has automatic fire suppression system The Master stateroom is aft, down two steps, from the salon. It also closes off with a pocket door fro privacy. This stateroom is HUGE for a 32 ft vessel. It has a full sized berth, Lots of storage space, and a private head with stall shower. The aft stateroom is well lit by a large hatch, with opaque glass, aft. All areas are well ventilated by opening ports, siding windows, and hatches. There is abundant overhead lighting as well. The Bridge is accessed from the Sun Deck by a molded stair and is also quite large with seating for six and plenty of space to move about. From the bridge are stairways leading Port and Starbd to boat sides of the forward deck. The bridge also has a Bimini and full, Isinglass enclosure. You will be simply amaxed at the interior and exterior space of this vessel.
- The boat has a full sized Galley, which is quite unusual for a vessel of this size. The Galley is L-shaped for additional counter space and occupies the forward section of the open Salon. It is well lit by all the Salon windows. Formica Counter with Corian fiddles Single molded sink with Hot/Cold pressurized water Dual voltage Norcold front opening refrigerator, with freezer 2 Burner princess electric stove Goldstar microwave Cabinets, drawers, and full pantry ( opposite the galley) Galley floor is done in simulated wood floor covering for easy cleaning
- Hull and Deck
- The spacious aft Sun Deck is a remarkable feature of this motor yacht. It is a well protected center point from which access is available to all areas of the vessel. Side boarding gates provide access to the dock, Port & Starbd, A molded stair provides access to the swim platform, and a second molded stair provides access to the bridge. The combination of the enclosed bridge, and enclosed Sun Deck provides an enormous amount of space for entertaining, lounging or separate private areas. The "Side Walk" concept also allows easy and safe access from the bridge to the forward deck. Sun Deck: Hardtop overhead Complete Isinglass enclosure Sink - wet bar - Ice maker Opening aft door to molded stern stair, and swim platform - Hot/ cold shower on transom Overhead lights Opening doors Port & Starbd Lighted stair to Helm COMMAND BRIDGE: Seating for 4 across on the helm bench = with adjustable captain's seat Two addition guest seats forward with fold out table Access to side walks to forward deck - lighted Full Isinglass enclosure FOREDECK: Excellent access from helm Anchor locker with windlass Safe and well protected
- Electrical and Electronics
- HELM: Hydraulic steering Hydraulic trim tabs Garmin GPS map 541S Raytheon VHF radio Raytheon Tridata - depth, speed, log Raytheon Auto Pilot ST 5000+ Bow remote search light Remote anchor windlass control Table mount for computer ELECTRICAL: Kohler 6.5 KW generator in sound shield 30 Amp Battery charger Complete 12v DC panel AC 115 v panel AC outlets throughout vesel Overhead halogen lighting Security deck lighting (2) 30 Amp dock side power receptacles ENTERTAINMENT: LCD TV on swivel arm w/built in DVD JVC stereo - AM/FM/CD/MP3 with 4 inside and 2 outside speakers
- Motor Boat and Sailing Review
- The Silverton 322 motor yacht manages to be a lot of boat without taking up a lot of space LOA. She is an aft cabin design with remarkable interior and exterior room. Inside there is room to sleep six, two full heads, a roomy Salon, and a full galley. Outside there is a spacious raised cockpit/sundeck for entertaining or lounging, a roomy bridge with seating for six, a large swim platform with easy access from the sundeck, plus Silverton;s trademark "Side Walk" access on both sides to the foredeck. Part of what makes it all work is the unique Side Walk concept. Being able to push the cabin all the way out to the gunwale adds significant side to side room. Tis extra couple of feet creates a more open look to the cabin as well. A large expanse of glass wraps the entire forward area, and two opening windows add to the panoramic view on three sides. This is an ideal cruiser for a couple or family looking for loads of space in a modest sized vessel. Please call the listing agent today to see her for yourself.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.