- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
$20,000 PRICE DROP!!! SELL HER NOW!!!!
1000hr Service done in the fall! Compression report and oil samples available upon request.
"The 45 Cabo refines and redefines the open-express sportfisherman, celestial cabinetry and artful glasswork make this beauty a '10'!" - Bill Pike, Boating Magazine
"She expands the expectations about what a production boat company can offer in a serious offshore model." -John Brownlee, Saltwater Sportsman
"Setting a new standard for the large express, five-star best describes the accomodations aboard the new Cabo 45." -Dean Travis Clarke, Marlin
- Every yachtsman will appreciate the unsurpassed good looks, posh accomodations and superb performance of the 45. But where she really shine is fishing. The cockpit harbors 26 cubic feet of fishboxes with built-in macerators and available ice makers. Her arsenal of tackle storage cabinets, rigging stations and a 48 gallon bait tank are the perfect match for anglers who are serious about their pursuit of fish. An expansive instrument console will accommodate large screen electronics above easy to read analog engine gauges. Single lever electronic controls mounted on either side of the console and 360 degree visibility mean no compromises, whether you're backing down or spinning on a fish or easing into that tight space outside your favorite eatery. The huge helm deck provides a great platform for watching baits, and can be air conditioned for added comfort. And when the fish boxes are full, there's comfortable seating and a great view for all to enjoy the smooth, fast ride home. Ask any boat yard which boats their mechanics like to work on and Cabo tops the list. Why? You'll find every wire and house on a Cabo is run and labeled individually, and there is chafe protection at each bulkhead passage. There isn't any part of engine or equipment that isn't easily accessed for routine maintenance or repair. Fuel lines are aircraft-quality braided stainless steel for long life, every hosu is double clamped for security, and the wiring and plumbing systems are aerospace quality. The two centerline fuel tanks are all fiberglass construction with vinylestter laminates for years of trouble-free corrosion-resistant service. And while you won't see them before the fuel ever reaches your fuel filters - an invaluable benefit when fueling from marinas in distant parts. Sparkling white gelcoat on every surface means clean-up is quick and easy.
- Master Stateroom
- Located forward Queen Island bed Storage drawers under berth Phillips TV Hanging Locker Carpeting - NEW!
- Shower with circular sliding enclosure Sink Mirror New Amtico flooring VacuFlush toilet
- Located Down Nova-Kool Refrigerator and Freezer - NEW Sharp convection microwave Kenyon Electric stove Water heater - 11gal Dockside fresh water pressure system Sink Master garbage disposal Corian counter-tops Sink High Gloss Teak Cabinets
- 26" Panasonic TV Sony AM/FM/CD player with water proof speakers in cockpit Sofa with sleeper Coffee table Carpeting - NEW Central vacuum system
- Electrical System
- 110v AC electrical system 12v and 24v DC electrical system Auto battery charger Westerbeke 8.0kw generator Single 50amp Dockside electrical cable
- Robertson AP22 Autopilot (2) Ritchie compasses Koden CVS-8842 Fishfinder Northstar 957 GPS Koden MD-3642 Radar Floscan "Big Bay" plotter STD Horizon Intrepid VHF radio Spreader lights ACR Spotlight
- Deck and Hull
- Bow pulpit with rails Navigation lights Stidd Helm seat Coast Guard approved safety package Swim platform Transom door Boarding gate Freshwater and saltwater wash down system Bennett Trim tabs Electric Vent Windshield (3) Windshield wipers Horn Lewmar windlass Coaming padding Hot/cold cockpit shower Glendinning cable master A/C on helm deck
- Engine and Mechanical
- Hydraulic steering Bilge alarms (4) Bilge pumps Single lever engine control Engine hour meter Engine synchronizer Fire control system Fresh water cooling system Racor fuel filters Fuel shut-off valve Block heaters Glendinning electronic contols Oil transfer system Raw water sea strainer 2 1/2" Shaft ZF Transmission 2.077:1 Galvanic Isolator Helm A/C and Heat
- Fishing Equipment
- Transom Baitwell Fishbox in sole Nautical design fighting chair with (4) pole R/L (6) Pole rocket launcher above tackle locker (6) Pole rocket launcher in tower (5) Rod holders in gunwale Tackle locker on helm deck Transom door Rod lockers Cockpit size 110sq. ft. Cockpit controls in starboard cockpit locker
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information contact Pete Peters in our Hampton, Virginia office at 757-723-0793; direct at 757-876-9227; firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com .