- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Produced by Viking Yachts from 1990 through 1992, the Viking 50 offers voluminous space for its length thanks to a beam of 16 feet and two decks of living spaces. This vessel is a well maintained example of this yacht and will provide spacious cruising for owners and guests or a multi-generational family.
- This is a three stateroom, three head layout on the lower deck with galley, dinette, salon and aft lounge area on the main deck. The large master stateroom is aft with access down a stairway from the main salon. There is a centerline queen sized bed, excellent storage and an en-suite head with tub and shower. Forward of and down several steps from the salon, dinette, galley level are two guest staterooms both with their own heads and stall showers. The after of the two has a athwart-ships queen and the forward over and under bunks. The forward head has dual access. The main deck has a large salon aft with a semi-separated area forward with a galley to starboard and comfortable dinette to port. Both areas accommodate residential size upholstery and equipment.
- All appliances 125v AC GE 4-burner ceramic cooktop GE side by side residential refrigerator Kitchen Aid dishwasher Panasonic Microwave Garbage disposal
- Three VacuFlush heads Manufacturer : Sealand Technology Fresh water supply
- Electrical - AC
- 1990 Onan 20 kw Generator (2) 250v 50amp with 85' Cords (2) Sentry battery chargers, 12v and 24v Isolation transfomer / Voltage stabilizer
- Electrical - DC
- 12v and 24v Systems (2) 8D batteries forward for thruster 10 Group 31 lead acid flooded in engine room for house system
- Raymarine C120 and Garmin GPSMap 182C GPS/Plotter Raymarine C120 Radar VHF Radios : Icom M56, Icom M127, Standard hand-held SEA 322 SSB Radio Robertson AP 300X Autopilot Raytheon V850 Fishfinder Raymarine ST60 Depth Sounder
- Engine controls : Twin lever Hynautic hydraulic Primary fuel filters : Racor Synchronizer : Glendenning Oil transfer system Block heaters Fuel priming pumps Manual helm gauges Walker Air Sep Air filter/breather system 2 1/4 SS Shaft
- Single station (bridge) Hynautic hydraulic, single ram steering 12v DC and 125v AC fresh water plumbing pressure pumps 20gal, 125v AC only hot water heater Sumps : One forward and one aft. Rule pumps and float switches Naiad stabilizers Sleiphner bow thruster Sea Recovery water maker Halon 1301 fixed fire suppression in engine space. Inspected in 2007 Cruisair air conditioning, (3) compressors and (4) air handlers
- Deck and Hull
- Delta 55lb primary anchor with approx. 200' of 3/8" chain Secondary rodes with approx. 200' of 3/4" three strand nylon with 50' of 3/8" chain Lewmar anchor windlass 2002 Caribe DL 11 RIB with Honda 4-stroke 30hp outboard Marquip low profile dinghy davit Eliot 6 person liferaft Marquip sea stairs Rayline remote searchlight Quartz aft deck lights
- Additional Equipment
- McMurdo EPIRB 1 Mitsubishi 52" Projection TV Various other TV's, DVD players and stereos GE Laundry center Central vacuum Satellite TV antenna system Icemaker Intercom
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hank Sibley (804) 337-1945 http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Hank-Sibley/