- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496 MAG B3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
THIS VESSEL DID NOT RECEIVE ANY DAMAGE FROM HURRICANE SANDY
High-end sport boat with wide beam combines aggressive styling with upscale interior, exciting performance and unparalleled value. The U-Shaped aft lounge seating coupled with a double wide helm with flip-up bolster and a port side entertainment suite make for a perfect blend of refinement and functionality. A well-finished cabin boasts convertible dinette, enclosed head with shower and galley to port with a refrigerator. Powered by Twin MerCruiser 496 with Bravo III outdrives this boat will top out at 62mph and cruise comfortable at 34mph @ 3400 RPM. This boat has been meticulously maintained and deserves a closer look.
- Microwave Refrigerator Stove
- Electronics and Helm
- Depth Sounder Compass GPS VHF Radio Cockpit Speakers
- Shore Power Electric Bilge Pump Head Hot Water
- Cockpit Cushions Cockpit Table Swimming Ladder Electric Windlass Bimini Top Cockpit Cover
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.