The Luhrs Alura 30 Classic has a Down East profile and is the predecessor to the Mainship Pilot 30’. This versatile weekender has a large cockpit and comfortable cabin accommodations making her an awesome Fishing, Dive or family cruiser! The cockpit is extremely large and includes built in bait wells and fish boxes. She is equipped with a 2000 230 HP Yanmar diesel and a diesel generator making her a rare find in today’s market. A custom top with enclosure and an electronics package is also included! The interior layout is spacious clean and simple and has a teak and Holly Sole which is especially attractive! Interior accommodations include a V-Berth for sleeping, full galley, enclosed head with shower and air conditioning to keep you comfortable while aboard. “Halcyon” has always been afforded the best of care by her knowledgeable owner and it shows. This vessel is a must to see if you are in the market for a turnkey, economical cruiser.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Board via port or starboard sides or over transom w/center cut-out to huge cockpit with fish and live wells. Moving forward is the helm area protected by a full windshield, custom top and full enclosure with port & starboard seating. Forward and down is the cabin. This area has a large dinette forward that seats up to six. Pedestal table collapses to form large V berth with filler cushion. Bunk style berths above the V-berths (port and starboard) sleep 2 more for a total of 4. Aft to port is a full galley with sink. Opposite is the enclosed head with shower vanity, sink and mirror. Interior is nicely appointed with upholstered cushions, lots of teak trim and a teak & holly sole
- Main Cabin
- This area has a large dinette forward that seats up to six. Pedestal table collapses to form large V berth with filler cushion. Bunk style berths above the V-berths (port and starboard) sleep 2 more for a total of 4. Aft to port is a full galley with sink. Opposite is the enclosed head with shower vanity, sink and mirror. Interior is nicely appointed with upholstered cushions, lots of teak trim and a teak & holly sole Air-conditioning AM/FM stereo VHF radio 12 V lighting Opening hatch Portlights
- The galley is spacious and well appointed. Features include stainless steel sink with hot & cold pressure water and generous counter and storage space. Origo 2-burner alcohol/electric stove Microwave oven Toaster oven Technicold Refrigerator 6 gallon hot water heater
- The Head Is Equipped With A Manual Toilet, Shower, Vanity And Sink With Hot And Cold Pressure Water.
- Deck and Hull
- The deck provides a helm with two double fold down seats & very large unobstructed cockpit. This model has a distinctive "Down east" look; solid fiberglass semi-displacement hull; long keel with sand shoe prop protection; cut-out transom; swim platform with boarding ladder; wide side decks; built-in live bait well and fish boxes (good for storage); recessed rod holders; exceptional engine access; Custom top; large bow rail; anchor locker; bow roller; (4) opening Portlights; large opening hatch; Anchor Anchor Davit Anchor windlass Bow pulpit and rails Covers and curtains Coast Guard Approved safety package Fiberglass deck material Fenders and lines Life jackets Navigation lights Swim platform Swim ladder Dinghy davits Rod holders
- Electronics and Helm
- Raytheon V850 Color Echo Sounder Garmin Gps Map 220 Horizon VHF Sitex Auto Pilot Compass Side Power SP55 S Bow Thruster Full Instrumentation Morse Controls
- 2 batteries Battery parallel switch Electrical panel Dockside electrical cable 12v DC 110V AC 50' 30 amp Shore Power Cord Next-Gen 3.5 KW Generator with sound shield 117 hours Sea Power auxiliary generator engine driven Battery charger
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Yanmar 4lh-Ste 230hp Diesel Fwc Sea Power Auxiliary Generator Engine Driven Zf 2.52 :1 Gear Dripless Shaft Fire System 3 Bilge Pumps Cruisair Air-Conditioning
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.