- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Four boat owner, do not miss this opportunity. Owner will consider trades. $100,000 price reduction, owner wants this boat sold.
Bet a Buc is extremely clean and well maintained by her experienced crew.
- Eskimo ice machine
- Bluewater fighting chair
- Hydraulic outriggers
- Cockpit air conditioning
- VIP forward stateroom (3 stateroom layout)
- Galley oven
- Extended CAT warranties until 1/29/14
These are just a few features which put Bet A Buc above the competition. Serious seller encourages all offers.
Her 1675 hp CATs provide a comfortable 30 knot cruise speed while providing significant fuel economy over the Acert. 30 knot performance @ 1850 - 1900 rpm.
- Custom Amtico flooring Teak trim where Amtico meets carpet Electric panel up with Octoplex 42 inch LCD HD TV Teak blind valances Teak lambrequins with fabric insert Entertainment center with Bose stereo and DVD Home theater system with 40 inch TV forward of dinette and Bose stereo with surround sound Cocktail table, teak with high gloss finish, hi-lo Large swivel chair Bottle storage U-Line icemaker Hi-Lo cocktail table Dinette table, pedestal Custom ottoman Custom sofa with storage in arm rest Carpet runner, full, clear Salon door with First Mate hynautic door opener
- Amtico custom flooring Sub-Zero refrigerator with drawers Sub-Zero freezer Custom granite counter top Cook top, surface mounted , 4 burner with safety rail Kitchenaid oven Insta-Hot hot water Garbage disposal Sink, stainless steel
- Central vacuum Stackable washer/dryer behind teak door Access to pantry forward of flat panel TV Linen storage locker with 4 shelves
- Master Stateroom - Midship
- Queen walk around berth Upgraded System 3 mattress Drawer storage under bed, (2) large drawers End tables at bed with drawer and door storage Entry credenza with drawer storage 26 inch Flatscreen TV (2) End tables DVD player/stereo Custom wallpaper Hanging lockers, teak doors, maple-lined Carpeting
- Master Head
- Custom Amtico flooring, teak and holly Stall shower Full size head (Magnus Opus) Corian vanity top Custom wallpaper Nickel fixtures
- Forward Stateroom
- VIP queen berth walkaround, forward Upgraded System 3 mattress Storage cabinets port and starboard side of bed, teak Storage drawers under bed (2) large drawers Stereo CD Player Carpeting Hanging locker, teak with maple lined Teak shelf TV, 19 inch flat screen
- Forward Head
- Custom Amtico flooring, teak and holly Stall shower Full size head (Magnus Opus) Corian vanity top Nickel fixtures
- Guest Stateroom, Starboard
- Side by side twin berths with lift up outboard bunk top for storage underneath System 1 upgraded mattress 15 inch Sharp flat screen TV Stereo CD player End table Hanging locker, maple lined Carpeting
- Guest Head, Starboard
- Custom Amtico flooring, teak and holly Shower Full size head Corian vanity top Nickel fixtures
- Extended CAT warranty through January 2014 Additional 300 gallon fuel tank Additional 21.5 kW gen set with gas/water exhaust separator Eskimo ice machine Sea Recovery watermaker 1400 gpd Backup air conditioning, fresh water, and power steering pumps Air conditioning, direct expansion zoned with reverse cycle heat for complete climate control throughout, and with individual temperature controls for staterooms and salon Centralized sea water system Customize air conditioning sea water supply/discharge manifolds to allow for individual compressor maintenance and fresh water flushing Delta T engine room ventilation system with thermostatic controlled supply and discharge fans for proper fresh air supply and water intrusion suppression Delta T pneumatically controlled engine room ventilation dampers, integrated into fire suppression system Dual storage variable speed 110V AC fresh water fill and cockpit dock supply inlet with pressure reducing valve Engine room entrance gauge package consisting of digital tachometer, engine water temperature, engine oil pressure and remote mounted engine start and stop switches for easier viewing and accessibility
- Furuno radar 25 kW, black box 96nm range with 6 foot array Plotter 1 - Furuno NavNet 3D with black box process and (3) 15 inch LCD displays, video input from unit to salon TV and salon TV to bridge Extron video switching system Plotter 2 - Northstar 6100i with 8 inch display in dropdown box, Sounder, Furuno NavNet black box BB883 with 3 kW BB transducer 50 khz and 2 kW 200 khz transducer Furuno NavPilot 511 autopilot ICOM M604 VHF radio and antenna with command mic and remote mic in salon ICOM MB75 VHF radio and antenna Stereo Clarion CMD5 with CD/MP3/WMA receivers on bridge Satellite radio XM Satellite weather XM Satellite phone KVH 252 antenna Panasonic phone Satellite TV KVH Tracvision M5 with gyro Magellan alarm system Underwater lights Camera system, Elbex in engine room and cockpit
- Miya US9 electric teaser reels Drop down overhead electronics box Electronic trolling valves Freezer Refrigerated drink box Caterpillar single lever controls for pod Eisenglass 3-sided enclosure (6) Rod rocket launcher (3) Stidd adjustable helm chairs Hydraulic Rupp outriggers with center rigger Moritz Octoplex touch screen control panel with audible and visible alarms: fire, engine room temp, high bilge water, high exhaust temp, and generator as well as confirming correct system operation Port and starboard cabinet at aft end of lounge seating Port, starboard and forward lounge seating with cushions, hinged for access to storage and rod storage under seats Power assist steering with steering junction block under helm for future stations/autopilot Recessed electronics box in console for custom electronics package that is easily viewable and protected from the elements by acrylic fitted lids with gaskets and stainless steel gas pistons Recessed radio boxes, large radio box on port and starboard side of consoles with switch panel inside Refrigerated top loading chill box at forward starboard corner for keeping drinks and snacks accessible from the bridge Refrigerated top loading freezer box forward Removable flybridge jumpseat backrests Stereo speakers, tied into stereo system in salon, flush mounted to aft ends of bridge with volume control in radio box Trim tab control switch box mounted at console Trumpet style air horns (2) Under helm access with lights and storage room
- Mezzanine seating Freezer storage in mezzanine seat Cockpit air conditioning on mezzanine Refrigerated cockpit step box Shore cords, port and starboard Bluewater marlin chair, offset stainless steel pedestal and rocket launcher with drawer and rigging station Fresh and saltwater washdowns Livewell in transom Fish box, transom Fish box, starboard/Port in-deck Transom gate with walk through door (4) Rod holders (6) Rod holders in haunch 12V and 24V electric outlets
- Personal effects Fishing equipment Galley gear Tools
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.