- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED $30,000 to $149,000! Save over $100,000 off of recent survey! Survey performed on March 30, 2012 values her at $275,000, and she is priced at only $149,000. This beautiful, custom designed Fayne Limbo Flybridge Sportfisherman was launched in 1995 in St. Petersburg, Florida. This one owner motor yacht is in excellent condition, and all systems have been maintained on a continual basis. The custom V-Hull is made with 1" thick fiberglass so this boat is solid and dependable. It is great for fishing and as a general runabout. She will cruise at 25 knots with a range of 400 miles or at 12 knots with a range of 600 miles. The fish box holds 450 lbs, and the live well can hold 200 pinfish or 100 lobsters. The boat is equipped with twin 2002 Yanmar 465 Horse Diesel engines with 540 hrs, and the two year old generator has 300 hrs. The flybridge is completely enclosed with new canvass, and the cockpit has new canvass overhead. Her clean, contemporary styling, flexible layout, and bright salon with overnight accomodations for two make her the perfect everyday boat for you, your family, and friends. If you're looking for a custom built, one of a kind, sportsfish motor yacht, this is your boat.
- Brokers Comments
- Priced reduced by $30,000 to $149,000. Save over $100,000 off of recent survey. Survey performed on March 30, 2012 values her at $275,000, and listing price is only $149,000. Well built Sportfish (like Hatteras, Bertram) that cruises all day at 25 knots. Full Electronics, New Bottom Paint 3/12. This is an amazing value for this boat, a must See!
- Enter salon through sliding glass doors from rear cockpit. Salon is light and bright with wall to wall carpeting. Custom built fishing rod holders are overhead. Take four steps down to galley. Walk through galley to forward cabin with twin berths including storage cabinets and flat screen TV. Port side cabin with twin berths and port holes also include storage cabinets and TV.
- Twin 2002 Yanmar 465 Horse Diesel Engines with 540 hours. The Generator is two years old with only 300 hours. Holds 720 Gallons of Diesel fuel and 160 Gallons of fresh water.
- The galley is equipped with Electric two-burner stove, microwave, refrigerator, and ice maker that will produce up to 25 lbs. per day. The dinette has seating for four, and is located between the galley and the main salon.
- Autopilot GPS Radar Depthsounder Fish Finder Plotter 2 Icon VHF DVD Stereo
- Additional Information
- Windlass, Fishbox holds up to 450 lbs., Live well can hold up to 200 pinfish or 100 lobsters. This boat is completely awlgripped. It has a canvassed enclosed bridge and cockpit area. It will cruise at 25 knots with a range of 400 miles or at 12 knots with a range of 600 miles .
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CENTRAL LISTING AGENT TOM HAYES CELL (818) 516-5742 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org PRICE REDUCED $30,000 to $149,000 on November 5, 2012. Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker how! Click here for more quality listings: http://www.edwardsyachtsales.com/searchedwards.php?slim=pp275316