- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Tarpon Springs FL) The Cruisers 3870 Express is designed for people who want a full-featured cruiser with style, luxurious accommodations, and performance. A step above your typical express cruiser, the 3870 features a large open cockpit perfect for day-cruising and an upscale two stateroom interior with comfortable accommodations for overnight and weekend getaways.
On deck we have a carpeted cockpit with radar arch and bimini top with full canvas. Forward is an elevated bridge deck with double-wide helm seat, port side companion lounge, molded stairway, and walk-through windshield. Aft is a wraparound lounge with removable table. A port side wet bar with refrigerator and ice maker insures your guests are refreshed. A transom door gives access to the extended swim platform with transom shower and locker. The large swim platform is designed to support a PWC or dinghy. The walk-through windshield gives access to the foredeck sun pad.
The open salon has starboard galley with solid surface counter top, electric cook top, and stainless steel sink. Appliances include built-in microwave / convection oven, space saver coffee maker, and full size refrigerator with freezer. Port side, opposite the galley is a large curved settee with table. The day head is off the salon and includes shower stall. Two reverse cycle HVAC units with SMX II digital controls maintain interior comfort.
There are two staterooms as well as a convertible salon settee for family-sized accommodations. The forward cabin has island queen berth, under-berth storage, and two hanging lockers. The mid-cabin has twin berths (convertible to a single king), hanging locker, standup dressing area, and private head with shower.
Power is provided by twin 350-hp Mercruiser Horizon v-drive engines for sportcruiser performance. A Kohler generator provides offshore electrical power and there is Halon fire suppression for safety. This upscale cruiser has been kept in a covered slip and is ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Cruisers 3870 Express.
- Forward Island Berth with Under-Berth Storage, Two Hanging Lockers, and TV with VHS Port Side Convertible Dinette Galley Starboard with Overhead TV Enclosed Head Compartment with Shower Amidships Stateroom with en suite Head, Hanging Locker, and Twin Berths that can Convert to Single King
- Cherry Cabinets Solid Surface Counter Top Stainless Steel Sink with Cover Two-Burner Electric Cook Top Stand-up Refrigerator / Freezer Built-in Microwave / Convection Oven B&D Coffee Maker
- Open Cockpit with Radar Arch Bimini Top with Full Enclosure Wraparound Cockpit Lounge with Table Wet Bar with Ice Maker and Refrigerator Cockpit Carpet Elevated Bridge Deck Adjustable Helm Seat with Tilt Wheel Port Side Companion Lounge Molded Stairway Forward Walk-Through Windshield
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Anchor & Windlass Spot Light Foredeck Sun Pad Transom Door Extended Swim Platform Freshwater Shower Transom Locker
- Electronics & Navigation
- 2011 Garmin 740S Multi-Function Display Chart Plotter / GPS / Depth Sounder Plastimo Compass Standard VHF Radio Clarion AM/FM/CD Stereo with Cockpit Remote Two Panasonic TVs with VHS
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 350-hp Mercruiser Horizon V-Drive Engines with 220 Hours Two-Zone Reverse Cycle HVAC with SMX II Digital Controls Kohler 6-kW Generator with 100 Hours 30-amp Shore Power Battery Charger Two 8D Batteries - One 4D House Battery Water Heater
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.