- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 130 EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: St. James City FL) This Pro Sports 2650 CC ProKat is a common sense fisherman with her catamaran hull providing safety, stability, room, and speed. With a large cockpit with room fore and aft this center console provides the fish-ability that you expect from a ProKat. There is room for many with bow seating, forward console seat, and rear jump seats.
She features a blue T-top with rocket launchers and overhead electronics box. The helm is equipped with leaning post, stainless steel wheel, hydraulic steering, full gauges and controls. The electronics package includes: Garmin 235 GPS display with chart plotter, depth sounder, and fish finder, a Tournament 480 Max fish finder, Ritchie compass, Panasonic AM/FM/Cass stereo, and Uniden President VHF radio. The walk-in center console has porta potty and lots of storage space. The large cockpit has the room and is equipped for serious fishing with, top-mounted rocket launchers, leaning post rod holders, gunwale rod holders, under gunwale rod storage, bolsters, dual 11.5-gallon live wells, in-deck fish boxes and raw water wash down. Additional features include stainless steel bow rail with anchor, anchor locker, and roller. There is a walk-through transom with swim / dive platform and boarding ladder.
Power is provided by twin Honda 4-stroke engines that are fuel injected and provide excellent power and economy. Lift-stored, with no bottom paint this very clean center console is ready to fish now. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Pro Sports 2650 CC ProKat.
- Open Cockpit with Center Console Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor and Anchor Locker Wraparound Bow Seating Forward Console Seating Under-Gunwale Rod Storage Cockpit Bolsters Flushmount Rod Holders Leaning Post with Rail and Rod Holders In-Deck Fish / Storage Boxes Dual Transom Livewells Transom Jump Seats Walkthrough Transom Swim / Dive Platorm with Boarding Ladder
- Center Console
- Center Console with T-Top Top-mounted Rocket Launchers Overhead Electronics Box Forward Console Seat Walk-in Console Porta Potty Helm Console with Stainless Steel Wheel Hydraulic Steering
- Electronics & Navigation
- Uniden President VHF Radio Panasonic AM/FM/CASS Sound System Garmin 235 GPSmap with Depth Sounder and Fish Finder Tournament 480 Max Fish Finder Ritchie Compass
- Deck & Hull
- Catamaran Hull Designed for Speed and Stability Lift Stored No Bottom Paint Raw Water Washdown Fire Extinguisher Six Life Jackets Two Fenders Four Mooring Lines
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 130-hp Honda Four Stroke Engines with 155 Hours Switchable Batteries 12v Lighting Two Manual/Automatic Bilge Pumps Aerated Bait Well
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.