- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Horizon V8 Multi Point Injection
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Gracie B is a great family fishing and cruising boat. The versitile design provides a roomy cabin for overnight along with all the fishing features fro a trip offshore. Her wide secure side decks and deep cockpit make the boat much safer than most. She has seen light use and is in very good condition.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Forward is an offset double bunk with storage under. To port is a hanging locker and the galley. To starboard is a settee that converts to two single bunks with a flip-up pilot berth. Aft is a full stand-up enclosed head with shower.
- Main Salon
- Offset double bunk Two single bunks Hanging locker Removable table stores in built in component under bunk Air Conditioning with SMX II key pad Clarion Marine M5475 stereo with cd player Carbon monoxide detector Opening hatch forward Four opening ports Head liner, hull liner Storage bins, lockers and cabinets Recessed overhead lighting
- Princess single burner Ceran flush cooktop Norcold refrigerator Stainless steel sink with hot and cold water Cabinet and drawer storage GE microwave oven
- Large enclosed stand up head Shower with shower sump pump Tankwatch III holding tank level monitor Electric head
- Life ring Life jackets stored under top Bow pulpit anchor roller with Fortress anchor, chain and rode Maxwell anchor windlass Chain locker and bow storage locker Forward seating with cushion Wide secure side decks to bow Stainless steel bow/side deck rails Half tower with three sided enclosure 6 top mounted rod holders 4 flush mounted Lee’s rod holders Rupp Top Gun under top deployed outriggers Spreader lights
- Dockside water hook up Fresh & Salt water wash downs Large fish box w/macerator Fresh water sink & cutting board aft of companion seat 38 gallon transom livewell Cockpit coaming cushions Transom gate and door Under gunnel rod racks Fiberglass swim platform with ladder Cockpit Mooring Cover
- Electronics and Helm
- Stereo remote Maxwell anchor windlass helm control Uniden VHF radio Simrad AP 11 Auto-Pilot Furuno Color Fishfinder Ritchie Powerdamp Compass Port and starboard engine gauges Helm and companion seats with foot rests and covers Helm cover Two electric windshield wipers Horn Blower Running lights Recessed cup holders and storage at seats Storage under companion seat Drink box under helm seat Bridge deck and cockpit lights
- AC/DC Distribution/Breaker Panel in Cabin Automatic Bilge Pumps 3 Batteries with Battery Switches C-Charger Battery Charger Water Heater
- Engine Details and Mechanical Information
- Mercruiser V-8 Horizon Multi point Injection engines, 550 hours Fireboy engine room fire system Engine room day hatch Bridge deck hatch lifts for full engine access Engine room lights Dripless stuffing boxes 250 Gallons fuel
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.