is an excellent example of this ever popular family Cruiser. This model combines all the versatile attributes of a user friendly Express Cruiser yet managed to combine all the comforts and privacy of a motoryacht.
She has the economical Yanmar Diesels and shows well above average. St. Anywhere will certainly make a knowledgable boater a great cruising boat and great home on the water. A must see and very competitively priced.
- Accommodations & Layout
- St. Anywhere has successfully combined the Express Cruisers open boat with the comforts and livability of a motoryacht. Featuring a great foredeck with a sunpad, safe, comfortable walk-around decks, an aft deck/helm area that larger boats would envy, a comfortable main salon with a user friendly galley, dinette for (4) and large "L" sofa, all with large windows to make this area bright and much more livable. Two comfortable staterooms with double berths and private ensuite heads, one in the bow and master stateroom in the stern for maximum privacy. Her interior is tastefully done with cherrywood cabinetry, with the right amount of neutral wall coverings, lighting and soft goods to bring out the spaciousness of this great layout.
- Stainless steel bow and side deck rails Recessed Anchor Windlass locker with lid 8" Stainless steel Anchor cleat Stainless steel Anchor chute with rollers Galvanized 45° Plow anchor with safety chain Anchor chain 1/4" x 175' Windlass/Maxwell 12v with up and down foot switches Port & Starboard 10" stainless steel mooring cleats Searchlight Foredeck Sunpad with matching black cover 3/4 and midship 10" stainless steel mooring cleats Forward Main Cabin windshield cover (white textaline) Port & Starboard Boarding Gates with safety chains Port & Staboard Diesel fuel deck fills Port side water tank deck fill Port Side Fore & Aft holding tank deck pump out fittings Port & Starboard Cabin side safety grab rails Port & Starboard clear Lexan wing doors with locks and dog down latches
- Helm/Aft Deck
- Raised Starboard side helm (for excellent 360° visibility) with cover Stylish tinted safety glass windshield with Port & Starboard wipers and washers Forward portion of Helm/Companion area Bimini top Bimini top (black matching sunbrella) proper stainless steel frame Forward (3) side 40 mil Eisenglass enclosure with 4 ample UZips *(Note) Bimini top and enclosure appears almost new Helm nicely organized with gauges and electronics monitored at an eyes glance. Helm wheel 14" with mahogany varnished rim and tilts Steering SeaStar hydraulic Helm seat Manual Fore & aft slide adjust with fixed companion seat Separate clutch and throttle controls (2) Flush mounted drink holders with drains Bow thruster/Side power 12v Remote anchor up/down switch To port fixed seat with single face aft seat Storage under helm and companion seat Hardtop over aft deck with down lighting and wing doors Aft deck enclosure 40 mil Eisenglass with 5 UZips and screens Wet bar with sink, drink holder, safety spill rail, cold water spigot U-Line under counter refrigerator 110v Outlet with G.F.I. Protector and stainless steel waterproof cover Ample under counter storage To Starboard fore and aft facing bench seats with cushions and backrest Dual fiberglass cocktail tables Safety gate to access swim platform Aft deck indoor/outdoor carpet removable with border binding
- Chartplotter/Garmin GPS 5212 map with 12' screen monitor with cover - New 2010 Autopilot/Raymarine ST7001 with cover VHF/Raymarine with remote speaker Trim tabs/Bennett Depth finder/ Lowrance digital 12v Chart/Lighter receptical with waterproof cover Searchlight/Jabsco remote Port and Starboard Electric Fuel Gauges Rudder Angle Indicator Compass 4" Magnetic (Plastimo) Port and Starboard Flow Scan Meters Clarion Stereo Remote Bilge pumps (3) Auto/Manual Windshield wipers (2) 12v with 18" blades (2) speed and washers High water bilge alarm (4) 12v Courtesy deck lights Clarion AM/FM/CD Player with 4 speakers and sub woofer (2) Fire extinguishers Engine Room Fire System Auto with Manual Override Satellite TV with 3 DSS Receivers Horns; Dual Electric/Air
- Main Salon/Galley - Headroom 7'
- Accessed from Aft deck thru sliding door Down (4) steps with safety hand rail and teak treads Galley to Starboard Corian Countertops Dual recessed mounted stainless steel sinks with faucet and pullout sprayer Sink covers Microwave built in convection style (Sharpe Carousel) Coffee maker built in 12 cup (Black & Decker) Refrigerator/Freezer upright 8 cu. ft. (2) Burner stove Ceran Princess Electric Ample over and under counter locker storage Teak and Alloy Sole (Amtico) Overhead and under counter lighting (2) 110v Outlets Forward to Starboard (4) person dinette with cherrywood table To Port, comfortable "L" Shaped leather sofa with decorative pillows Dinette and sofa overhead down lighting Digital air conditioning control Cocktail table/chest with storage Large forward cabin viewing windows with white textaline cover Large port and starboard windows tinted with privacy drapes Carbon Monoxide safety alarm Built in 20" Panasonic TV with DVD & VHS players with remote control and DSS receiver Salon area rug and full carpet runner Interior satin finished cherrywood with a nice blend of neutral wall covers Engine compartment access through Salon floor Concealed with cabinet doors 240v/120v/12v Breaker panel Freshwater gauge Generator start/stop Dockside/Generator switch over Windlass main on/off breaker Additional storage lockers below Clarion Stereo remote
- Master Stateroom - Headroom 6'8"
- Aft full beam with privacy door and ensuite head Centerline double berth with headboard and reading lamps Custom decorative comforter with matching pillow shams and deocrative pillows Storage below berth Exceptional amount of locker and drawer storage Cedar lined hanging locker Overhead lighting Air Conditioning Digital Control Carbon Monoxide Detector Large transom escape/Ventilation window with screen and privacy curtain (2) Port side port lights with screens and privacy blinds 14" Toshiba built in TV with DVD player and DSS Receiver Remote Stereo Speakers with volume control Full carpet runner Traditional cherrywood cabinetry
- Master Head
- Ensuite to starboard Privacy door (2) Opening port lights with screens Overhead mirrored medicine cabinet Countertop with molded sink and faucet and under counter storage VacuFlush Fresh water head Holding tank level monitor lights Large stall shower with bifold glass door, headroom 6'5" Air conditioning duct Exhaust fan Overhead lighting
- Guest Stateroom - Headroom 6'5"
- Located in the bow Centerline double berth with headboard and reading lamps Custom Designer spread with pillow shams and decorative pillows Large storage drawers below Overhead escape/ventilation hatch Port and starboard opening port lights with screens and frosted windows Port and starboard overhead storage lockers Large hanging locker Carbon Monoxide detector Remote Stereo speakers with volume control 110v Outlet Phone outlet Built in Toshiba 14" TV with DVD player and DSS Receiver Carpet runner Overhead lighting Air conditioning duct Stateroom privacy door To Port, large ensuite shower with seat headroom 6'5" and exhaust fan Opening port light with screen and frosted window Overhead frosted skylight and down lighting Frosted shower door To Starboard, Ensuite head which doubles as day head Head access from stateroom and companion way VacuFlush water head with holding tank level monitor lights Mirrored medicine cabinet Under counter storage
- 12v / 120v / 240v System Generator Onan 9 kW with 865 hours Racor 500 Water/Fuel separator filter (5) Battery boxes with batteries Main engine and Generator, Battery on/off switches Battery chargers (2) 12v/50 AMP Intell Power/Model PD2050 Battery Isolator AC/DC Breaker Panel - Main Salon Glendinning Cable Master 50 AMP x 50' cord port transom Battery parallel switch at helm Dockside electrical cord breakers, located in transom stairwell
- Twin Yanmars 6LYA-STP 370hp - Rated @ 3300rpm 680 hours Racor 1000 fuel/water separator filters Gears ZF Model HSW800/Ratio 1:96:1 12v Lights overhead lighting (2) 12v Blowers Intake
- Swim Platform
- 50" Deep with built in storage Circular stairwell with stainless steel handrail Dockside water inlet Cable TV/Phone Inlet ( Marinco) Recessed freshwater shower - hot and cold Built in Dunnage box 47" Wide x 20" high Bomar Escape/Ventilation hatch Stainless steel transom grab rail (2) 8" Stainless steel cleats Stainless steel rub rail Fold down stainless steel swim ladder
- Personal items, a detailed list will be provided at time of sale
- Broker's Remarks
- St. Anywhere is an excellent example of this ever popular family Cruiser. This model combines all the versatile attributes of a user friendly Express Cruiser yet managed to combine all the comforts and privacy of a motoryacht. She has the economical Yanmar Diesels and shows well above average. St. Anywhere will certainly make a knowledgable boater a great cruising boat and great home on the water. A must see and very competitively priced.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information, please contact Wayne Cannava Cell: 954-646-5099 Email: Wayne@gilmanyachts.com