- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Extremely well kept with an open checkbook, MATTY MAR is turn-key ready to go fishing or cruising. She's a great value for anyone looking for a lovingly cared for classic Viking model already positioned in the lower Caribbean. Go see Matty Mar. You won't be disappointed.
Just 500 hours SMOH!
- Carpeting Aluminum Blinds (2010) L-shaped Ultraleather couch with storage and pull out queen sized bed (2010) Coffee table Engine access hatches 32” flat screen HD/TV (2010) Electrical control panel Watermaker control panel Entertainment center
- Refrigerator/Freezer (New 2010) Princess 3-burner stove with oven (new 2010) Teak flooring Serving bar with undercounter lighting Water level gauge Garbage disposal Convection/microwave oven Garbage disposal Fresh water gauge
- VIP Stateroom - Forward
- Cross over bunks
- Forward Head
- Vanity with sink Stall shower Electric flush toilet Teak flooring
- Master Stateroom
- Walk-around queen berth
- Master Head
- Vanity with sink Electric Flush toilet Stall shower Teak flooring
- Starboard Stateroom
- Upper & lower berths
- Teak Flooring Linen cupboard Pantry
- San Juan cockpit breakframe sun shade (2010) Salt/Fresh water washdown Walk-through transom door Swim platform Ladder Table Rope step, new (2012) Seat freezer and chest freezer with cushions, new paint (2012)
- Garmin GPS Garmin radar & depth sounder Simrad auto pilot (2) Icom VHF radios Bridge and Cockpit audio system with CD/iPod ready players Amplifiers Marine subwoofer in cockpit step box 22" flat screen TV with built-in DVD player in Salon 19" flat screen TV with built-in DVD player in master stateroom Stereo system in Salon Water maker controls in Salon
- Battery charger Northern Lights 20 kw generator New fuel injectors on both engines (2011) Village Marine water maker – 600 gallons per day
- Deck and Hull
- Bow rail Pulpit 1500 lb Davit 11’ Caribe dinghy with 18hp Tohatsu outboard engine and new (2012) cover Windlass (rode & chain)
- Tuna tower Complete paint job in 2011 Rupp outriggers Engines were rebuilt at 2900 hours (original hours) in 2009 and reading now stands at 3400, so only 500 since rebuild.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:JS