Major Price Reduction!!!
Owner will consider smaller trades of less or greater value.
- MAIN SALON
- One Sofa Two Arm Chairs One Coffee Table One End Table One Lamp Carpet
- Galley is located Port Side Down. Galley & Dinette are Teakwood Parquet Covered Electric Princess 3-Burner Stove w/Oven Whirlpool Microwave Oven Double S/S Sink with Pressurized Potable Water and Spray Head RCA Over/Under Freezer/Refrigerator
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Full Berth Storage Spaces Head
- GUEST STATEROOM
- Full Berth Head
- Weather Deck is Fiberglass Component with Core Construction for Strengthening and Insulation Non-Slip Applied To All Deck Surfaces Stainless Steel Bow Railing with the Balance of the Vessel having a Teakwood Railing atop Stainless Steel Deck Mounted Stanchions All Trim is Teakwood Electric Anchor Winch with Vertical Capstan having Chain and Rope capabilities mounted on Foredeck Canvas Bimini Top with Full Enclosures and Zip-Out Windows Aft Deck is Surrounded by a Hard Wind Screen Below the Teakwood Safety Railing
- ELECTRONICS & HELM
- One Robertson AP200DL Autopilot with Controls at each Helm Datamarine International Offshore Digital Depth Indicator with Remote Readout at the Bridge Helm Datamarine Navigator S100kl Digital Knot Meter Icom M-125 VHF Radio with M-25 Remote at Bridge Helm Furuno 36 Mile Radar Set Onkyo AM/FM/Compact Disc Player Stereo System with Area Sound Controls Throughout Danforth Constellation 6 Flat Card Compass Icom Intercom Furuno Loran Set Panasonic 24” TV w/ VCR Magnavox 14” TV
- AC and DC 50 Amp/125/250 Volts Onboard AC Powered By Westerbeke 15 Kw Diesel Engine Driven Generator 12 Volts DC is Supplied by Three 8D Batteries AC/DC Electrical Distribution Panel with Meters, a Selector/Cut-Off Switch, Generator Changeover Switch and Labeled Circuit Breakers
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL INFORMATION
- Twin Detroit Diesel Allison 6 Cylinder In-Line Diesel Engines Horse Power Rating Of 450/Each Port Engine Is Model 1063-3033 With 1,393 Operating Hours Starboard Engine Is Model 1063-5303 With 1,755 Operating Hours
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- (6) Six Type Ii Adult Life Jackets One Round Throwable Device Two Automatic Fire Extinguishing Systems In The Engine Compartment Two 3 Lb. Dry Chemical Fire Extinguishers (2) Two 12 Volt Automatic Bilge Pumps One High Bilge Water Alarm System Manual Fixed Bilge Pump Bell Twin Trumpet Air Horn 12 Volt 6” Remote Controlled Searchlight One Large First Aid Kit One ACR Class B Epirb One Offshore Canistered Inflatable Life Raft
- OTHER EQUIPMENT
- One Boulva Clock in Wooden Case with Temperature Gauge Three Cruisaire Air Conditioners with SMX Controls One 45 Lb. CQR Plow Anchor Cradled on Pulpit; Approximately 600’ Of 1” Nylon Anchor Rode with Heavy Chain One Fiberglass Swim Platform with Teakwood Insert Four Booted Dockside Fenders One Teakwood and Stainless Steel Boarding Ladder One Teakwood and Stainless Steel Access Ladder Nautical Navigational Chart Three Electric Windshield Wipers One Canvas Windshield Cover
- Commision Disclaimer
- THIS VESSEL IS A 50/50 COMMISSION SPLIT
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More information available at: http://www.unitedyacht.com/uysfl/Yacht/5171/48Gulfstar1982Brochure.pdf