- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This boat is hull number one and was built as the Viking demo with lots of extras and options. She was sold to a local New Jersey previous Viking owner. She has a captain and has 1800 original hours with the original owner. Four years ago she got painted from top to bottom by Bluewater Boatworks in Virginia. Take advantage of this well equipped fishing machine. Owners change of plans is putting this beautiful yacht into the market place.
Better hurry! This one will not last!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This boat is absolutely the finest 52 Viking on the market for the fishing and boating enthusiast. The owner has continued to improve this yacht with the latest products available. This yacht is a proven tournament winner and fish raiser. Extraordinary speed, range, maneuverability, and seakeeping abilities sets this yacht apart from any other in its class. The flybridge is enclosed by a three and a half sided EZ2CY enclosure. She has been painted from top to bottom three years ago by Bluewater Marine in Virginia (Awlcraft 2000). Does not include tower platform/decks. This exceptional yacht is loaded with too many options to list! If you are ready for the hottest and most capable fishing machine on the water, this is a "must see"!
- Salon door type catches Ultraleather upgrade on sofa Brass bumper catches on all stateroom doors Premier décor Custom wallpaper installation Central Vac
- Electric panel down Viking home theater, SAT TV, JVC Tuner, JVC VHS, JVC 3 disc DVD changer Full canvas carpet runner 600 lb/day ice machine VHF radio in salon Salon door system Quartz light dimmers Dimmers on halogen overhead light in galley, dinette and companionway Entertainment center top is all teak Amtico teak and holly flooring at salon entrance Valances upholstered in custom fabric at Viking South (2008) LG 32" Flat screen TV (TV cabinet to include storaage behind) Small kidney shaped cocktail table with Corian top and teak bull nose Canvas carpet runner with step covers in companionway H20 water maker Custom bow rail
- Electric panel etc. Fresh water gauge port side Sub Zero under counter refrigerator and freezer drawers KV door slides on all pocket doors Galley island Amtico teak and holly floor in galley Countertop is "Matterhorn" Corian Corian "bone" sink Grohe faucet /fKitchen aide instant hot Kenyon 3 Burner stove
- Teak ring on teak pedestal for dinette table Dinette "chart flat" is teak
- Master Stateroom
- Custom Wallpaper installation Mattress system is #1 upgrade Teak end tables Entry credenza top is teak Stereo with 13" JVC TV, JVC VCR, Stereo control head
- Master Head
- Vacu Flush head "Sierra Aurora" Corian vanity countertops with "Bone" sink Chrome and brass faucet Mirror ceiling Teak face on lower vanity Mirror around upper vanity insert; Amtico teak and holly flooring Custom wallpaper installation Wallpaper border
- VIP Stateroom Forward
- Custom wallpaper installation Orthopedic mattress 15" flat screen TV Mirrored forward bulkhead Hanging closet
- VIP Stateroom Starboard
- Orthopedic mattresses on both bunks Custom wallpaper installation Hanging closet Teak locker top Bosch washer & dryer (at foot of stairs)
- Sat TV on tower Electric teaser reels Horns mounted under bridge Aircraft style tach and manifold pressure gauges Exhaust temperature (pyrometer) pressure gauges Drip-dry foam for flybridge cushions (2) Additional flybridge speakers forward Polished stainless steel pod style steering wheel and pod style control handles Glendinning single lever controls for pod Glendinning trolling valves Custom helm pod Power assist steering Recessed electronics boxes Moritz monitor (2) Custom Murray Brotter helm chairs with teak and custom chrome Three and a half sided Barrett enclosure 952 GPS - Northstar 962 GPS - Northstar Furuno Nav Net - Bottom Machine Furuno - 96 mile radar 2 VHF - ICOM M502 710 Side band - ICOM B & G digital depth Furuno Temp T 2000 SAT TV - (1) receiver
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Icom M710 VHF Northstar 952X GPS Sony CDX-F7715X JVC stereo Tower: ICOM VHF M59 Furuno GP31 Depth - repeater B & G 2000 Start stop controls
- Straps for engine room door and transom Refrigerated cockpit step box Live well in sole Eskimo ice machine with discharge into cockpit sole box Cutting board with extended tackle drawers to full height below Lazarette painted with Awlgrip Quick disconnect on hose connections at dockside inlets Y-valve for fresh and saltwater washdowns in cockpit Stainless steel gas springs for starboard and port sole box lids Transom steps without handrails in transom door opening Faired in bullet deflectors on scupper drains Polished stainless steel threshold (2) High intensity underwater lights on transom Custom Murray Brothers fight chair teak with teak rocket launcher 24V outlets under gunnels for deep drop/kit rods 1 stb, 1 port Spare props Acme 4 blades Oil exchange system connect Fish box unrefrigerated
- Engine Room
- (4) Cruisaire A/C Units All hoses replaced for cooling system (blue) Upgraded MAN 2842LE404, 1,300 HP engines Fuel priming system Voltage stabilizer transformer 600 GPD water maker with auto back flush (sea recovery aqual whisper) Engine room Awlgriped (sole Brightside paint) Brass thru-hulls and sea strainers in engine room Forward bilge painted with Awlgrip Dual fuel filters Fuel filters painted snow white Engine room entrance gauges installed directly into fiberglass Axial exhaust fans painted white Port generator gas-water separator All pumps in engine room are painted white Dual power steering pumps on port engine Back up fuel transfer pump in parallel Back up sea water pump for air conditioner Headhunter fresh water pump upgraded to commercial Weltrol Auxiliary fresh water pump 110V outlet on aft bulkhead at entranceway Dryout bilge pump (1) Seawater pump for AC Dual thermostat for refrigerated step box Dual thermostat for cockpit freezer 21.5 Onan generator crash pumps
- Additional fuel tank forward for a total of (2) tanks 1200 total Oval exhaust outlets Fiberglassed side thru-hulls Viking blue bottom paint and boot stripe Deck and Exterior Rub rail painted to match gel coat 3 hatches Bow pulpit deleted with cleats installed fore and aft Anchor locker with 600' line and 25' chain Trim tab covers Fighting Lady Yellow
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.