- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MAG MPI Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Captain Maintained and Shows Like New!!!!
Twin Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI’s with Only 48 Hours!!!
Generator and AC!!!
The Crownline 316 Bow Rider features a large Cockpit and Bow area with seating for a crowd, a Wet Bar with Refrigerator, Generator and AC/Heat, large standup Head with shower.
A unique feature is the Mid-Cabin to port that has accommodations for two and is Air Conditioned and equipped with a flat screen TV/DVD and a Microwave Oven.
She is powered by Twin Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI engines with Bravo III drives and cruises comfortably in the mid 30 knot range.
This boat is loaded with options and electronics.
Click on Full Specs to see all she has to offer.
- Accommodations / Overview
- Sleeping area below deck is provided in a Mid-Cabin layout which sleeps (2). Enclosed Head has convenience shower. Microwave located in Mid-Cabin and on-deck wet bar has refrigerator.
- Mid Cabin
- Mid-Cabin is located forward of the companion lounge mid-ship. Double berth. MarineAir AC and heat with digital controls. Stereo speaker. CO monitor. Tappan microwave. Sony CD player. Port lite with screen. Hatch with privacy blind. Indirect 12v lighting. 12v Receptacle. A/C Receptacle.
- Head is located forward of Helm to starboard. Vacu-Flush head. Vanity with sink. Faucet with convenience shower. Mirror. Compartment lighting. Exhaust fan. Holding tank with Tank Watch monitor. CO Monitor. Non-skid and self-draining fiberglass flooring. Screened portal.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Garmin 492 GPS/Map. Standard Horizon Digital Depth Finder. Uniden Ocean DSC VHF Radio. Ritchie 2-1/2” Compass. Full Backlit Instrumentation. Sony AM/FM/CD/MP3/XM. Advent Flat Screen TV with DVD.
- Kohler 5.0kW Generator. (3) Gel Batteries – NEW. Battery parallel switch. Automatic battery charger. (2) 30amp Dockside electrical cables. AC/DC Electrical System distribution panel with AC volt and amp meters. CATV.
- Deck and Safety Equipment
- Double Helm seat with bolster. Companion lounge. Rear facing seat aft of helm seat with storage. Double aft bench seat. Wrap around bow seating with flip-up arm rests. Storage under bow seats. Cockpit table. Wet bar with built in Tundra refrigerator. Karadon counter top. Filler cushion converts bow into sun lounge. In-sole ski locker. Stainless steel cup holders. Snap out carpet - never used. Courtesy lighting. Bimini with full Eisenglass enclosure. Bow Cover. Mooring cover. Maxwell Windlass with helm controls. Anchor Delta with chain and rode. Radar Arch. Coast Guard Approved Safety Package. Navigation lights (COLREGS). Horn. LED docking lights. Fiberglass deck. Fenders and lines. Life jackets. Swim platform with boarding ladder. Hot and cold transom shower. Stainless steel bow rails. Stainless steel pop-up cleats. No bottom paint.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 2006 350hp Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI engines (48 Hrs as of 3/12). Bravo III duo-prop out-drives. MarineAir air conditioning system with reverse cycle and dehumidify with digital controls. Engine alarm. Sea Fire automatic fire extinguishing system in engine compartment. Fuel filters. Engines fuel shut off valve. CO Fume detector. Bilge blowers. Bilge pumps. Vacu-flush head system. Holding tank and overboard. Hydraulic steering. Bennett trim tabs.
- Personal items.
- Broker's Comments
- She shows like new with only 48 hours on her engines and is captain maintained on a daily basis and always lift kept. The owner just replaced the aft Eisenglass panels and the rest of the canvas and enclosure is in excellent condition as is the entire vessel. She is a must see if you are in the market for a bow-rider with all of the options.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Dean Roussinos - Central Listing Agent - 941-773-2263