Full Service CAT 3208’s Transmission & Generator - 2/2013
Included Oil, Filters, Impellors, New Anodes, and Check of Belts.
Owner is installing new enclosure - January 2013
Twin Caterpillar 3208T Diesel Engines
10’ Dingy w/15hp Yamaha
Rebuilt 8kw Westerbeke Gen
New Main Salon AC
Standard COLOR GPS C1000
We are pleased to offer “SUNDOWN II” for Worldwide sale! The current owner has moved her from The Chesapeake Bay to Alabama in 2009 and she is ready to cruise! Powered by ultra reliable Cat 3208T Diesel Engines and a Rebuilt 8kw Westerbeke Gen! Sleeps 4-6 in forward guest, convertible dinette, and owner’s aft cabin. She offers owners private head/shower/bathtub plus guest head/shower! She is perfect for Family Cruises, The Great Loop, and Summer Fun!
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION TODAY! SELLER SAYS BRING OFFERS!
- Displacement: 30000
- Total Power: 260
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Main Salon
- Teak Floor Built-In-Ent Center w/Storage TV Bar Lower helm station Headliner
- Galley / Dinette
- Galley Down Full Size Fridge/Freezer Microwave Oven Water Heater Cabinets (below/above counter) (3)Three Burner Stove w/Oven S.S. Sink Blender Toaster Coffee Maker Teak Floor Dinette: Galley Level Built-In Bench Seats Convertible Dinette Built-In Storage Cabinets
- Master Stateroom
- Flat Screen TV Ensuite Head, Bathtub, and Shower Hanging Lockers (his & hers) Built In Drawers (his & hers) Queen Bed Built-In-Seating (port & stbd) Built-In-Night Stands
- Fiberglass Deck Life Jackets Bimini Top Manual Tilt-Over Radar Arch Flybridge Cover Nav Lights Anchor Windlass Rope Locker (4)Four Fenders w/lines Spot Light w/remote Spreader Lights
- Electronics and Helm
- Standard C1000 GPS Furuno 16 mile Radar Autohelm 7000 Auto Pilot (2)Two VHF (2)Compass Chart Table Rudder Position Indicator CB Radio Depth Sounder Hailer
- Westerbeke 8kw Diesel Generator 110V AC Electrical System 12V DC Electrical System (3) Three Batteries w/parallel switch (2) Two 30 amp Dockside Electrical Cables with 50 amp Splitter Voltage Meter Power, Cable, Telephone, Water Inlets, (power on stbd and port sides)
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Caterpillar 3208T Diesel Engines (1989) (2)Two Reverse Cycle AC Units (ONE NEW) Fresh Water Cooling System Glendenning Engine Synchronizers Hydraulic Engine Controls Hydraulic Steering Oil Pressure/Temp Alarm High Water Alarm Bilge Alarm Bilge Pumps Dripless Stuffing Box Bilge Blower Emergency Engine Stop Engine Room Lights Racor Filters
- Broker's Remarks
- Great Jefferson that is ready to go! Owner is installing new cushions top side and having the engines painted up! Engines are just broken in and she is ready to cruise today! Put this one top of your list and get boating! Owner is motivated and will look at smaller boats in trade!
- Commision Disclaimer
- THIS VESSEL IS A 50/50 COMMISSION SPLIT
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.