- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7-litre 260-hp V-Drive Inboard
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LOADED WITH ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS 1998 SEA RAY 310 SUNDANCER W/GENERATOR IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Features Twin MerCruiser 5.7-litre 260-hp Gas Engine's (V-Drive Inboard) with only 500 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Cabin Carpet Runners, Westerbeke 4.0kw Generator (135-hours), Windlass Anchor, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top Canvas Enclosure), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Upgraded Raymarine Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer, and MUCH more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Smooth-riding express appealed to upscale cruisers willing to pay more for a quality boat. Original mid-cabin floorplan with horseshoe seating was replaced in 1999 with more conventional dinette layout. Topside highlights include roomy cockpit with circular seating aft, double companion seat next to helm seat. Dash has room for extra electronics. Excellent fit and finish.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Settee w/Dining/Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Hanging Storage Locker Drawer Storage Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Door Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Cabin Carpet Runners Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Raymarine Radar w/GPS//Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/50' Cord Westerbeke 4.0kw Generator (135-Hours)
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink Cockpit Table Power Windshield Vent Windlass Anchor Anchor Locker Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Transom Door Transom Storage Locker Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (4) Built-In Rod-Holders
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top Enclosure) (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Remote Control Spotlight Dockside City Water Connection Owners Manuals
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.