- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Last Call is one of the finest 55' Oceans you will find. It is truly "turn key" and is owned by a very expereienced yachtsman.
This boat underwent a complete refit and customization in 2006. Any '86 55' in the fleet would cost tens of thousands more to bring close to this boat's condition. The refit is already done for you! She won't last!
Owner Will Consider Trades of 38' or less Center Console or Express Boats
- Major refit in 2006! LAST CALL represents the finest example of a 55' Super Sport on the market. She includes the (3) stateroom, (3) head layout with galley up arrangement. She underwent an extensive exterior and interior refit by Tung Lou marine, from her custom hardtop and fresh paint to her updated interior; she will impress! Combined with fresh DD 735 HP engine and a newer, low hour generator. LAST CALL represents an excellent value. She has been lightly cruised by her loving owners, yet is ready to fish. A must see for a knowledgeable buyer. Trades will be considered.
- Entering the salon from her large cockpit, one is immediately struck by her open, bright, and expansive spaces. To port is a large L-shaped settee with storage underneath. To starboard is a counter/utility center with aditional seating and storage. Moving forward, a large dinette is situated to starboard and includes additional storage beneath with the galley up arrangement to port. It's important to note that there is no shortage of storage aboard and her sellers note that on a recent trip to the Bahamas they provisioned LAST CALL for the entire two months, with plenty of additional storage still available. Continuing forward and to starboard, the third stateroom with upper and lower bunks also have additional storage and a private head. Directly to port is the second stateroom with entertainment center, lots of storage, and a large private head. Continuing forward, the spacious master suite includes an offset queen island berth with night stands on each side, an entertainment center to starboard, four large full length closets, 23 drawers and a large head situated in the forepeak.
- Select cherry Electric wood blinds Baby Ostrich valences Baby ostrich couch settee Marble counter tops Sony TV Surround sound system Couch with rod system Custom tables New carpet, updated soft goods Carpet runners Decorative statues
- This galley features everything necessary to prepare gourmet meals at sea. With generous storage for provisioning, traveling to your favorite far off destinations is a joy. (2) Large new GE stainless steel under counter refrigerators Icemaker Marble counter tops Princess flat surface stove Sharp Carousel microwave/convection oven New headliner and lighting Book matched cherry cabinetry Wood floors In-sink disposal Water level monitor Numerous power outlets Low profile galley
- Master Stateroom
- Offset queen island berth Night stands on each side of bed Entertainment center (4) Large full-length closets Private head
- Guest Stateroom, Port
- Entertainment center Private head
- Guest Stateroom, Starboard
- Upper/lower bunks Ample storage Private head
- Custom fiberglass hardtop New enclosure with strataglass panels Rupp Outriggers triple spreaders Custom rod and tackle storage New cushions, with seating for (8) (8) Rod holders Custom railings (2) Bluewater helm chairs Molded-in spotlights Flybridge & cockpit shades 800 lb. Marquipt davit low profile Custom integrated Nav lights Stereo speakers Frameless windows, all new rebedded (3) U-Zip panels U-Zip vents, forward Aft bridge deck panels for full enclosure '06 Hardtop/piping
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- 96-Mile Furuno radar Simrad AP25 autopilot Ritchie compass Power Plus (2) Kite reel outlets Stereo speakers Garmin 2010C GPS plotter/fish finder with its own transducer, TV interfaced (2) Red overhead lights (2) White overhead lights (3) Underwater lights Polyplanar stereo/CD Garmin 4212 Interface to Simrad AP, new April 2012 New helm pump Stern floodlights Sat TV system updated Cell booster
- Cockpit sunshade In gunwhale rod storage Engine room entrance Bait prep center/sink Storage in cockpit sole Transom door Rupp triple spreader outriggers Coldplate custom freezer Refrigerator Tackle drawers Tuna door Bluewater tuna chair In-deck fishbox Custom in-deck livewell, removable Custom bridge ladder Cockpit coaming Starboard side cockpit, drink refrgierator Fresh & salt water washdown 110V Deep drop receptacle
- Electrical System
- Shore service is provided by 50 amp shore power cord. Ship's service is provided by a newer BMZ 20kW generator with 2030 hours. Additional battery chargers keep batteries conditioned and ready to use. BMZ Genset 20kW, 2030 hours Battery charger 110V back-up power supply New Pronautic 1260 charger
- Deck Equipment
- Upgrades and additions are plentiful: New custom hardtop with integrated lights Strataglass enclosure Rod storage New aluminum railings Rocket launcher Rupp triple-spreader hydraulic outriggers Custom integrated LED Nav lights Low profile 800 lb davit Freshly painted hull, deck & superstructure
- Engine Room / Mechanical Equipment
- The engine area is accessed through the cockpit from the port side. All components are easily accessible making service and maintenance a breeze. Both main engines have been overhauled recently, making her turn key ready to cruise you to your favorite offshore fishing grounds or your favorite cruising spot. LAST CALL also includes a newer BMZ 20kW generator situated at the aft bulkhead in the engine area. Detroit Diesel/Allison 8V92s at 735 HP each, rebuilt in 2005, 1050 hours Commercial BMZ 20kW genset, 2030 hours Reverso oil change pump New Flotec water tank Racor fuel filters Sound insulation Omni freshwater system Newer hardcoat exhaust risers Awlgrip engine room Fireboy fire system Spare props Toilets updated Kenmore washer/dryer
- Additional Features
- Reshaped house - no screws Custom hardtop and all aluminum railings Frameless windows Ice blue awlgrip hull Snow white topsides All glass and aluminum, including riggers clear coated No teak - clean custom look Newer micro processor air conditioning Sat TV system updated Cell phone booster Aft deck sunshade Fortress anchor
- Dinghy is not included
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.