- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 L MerCruiser
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Hugh price drop, owner wants it sold. Very clean and updated coastal. ready to go fishing now. New Garmin twin 740 charplotters and radar. new generator, new canvas, new a/c. dont miss out on this beauty. Owner is very motivated
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Key features of the Wellcraft 330 Coastal include: elevated bridge deck with prep centers, large windshield molded transom door, stretched vinyl headliner, two large flush-mounted cockpit fish boxes, all stainless steel deck hardware, through-bolted swim platform, and fiberglass encapsulated stringer system. The bait prep area of the 330 Coastal is easily accessible from anywhere on the fishing platform. The cabin has all sorts of amenities beneath 6 feet 7 inches of headroom: a large forward berth with a hanging locker, a settee and lots of storage. The fully appointed galley has everything needed for overnighting. Topping it all off is a Granulon countertop with molded sink and custom cabinetry. The comfortable head compartment includes a shower, full-length mirror, VacuFlush head with holding tank and a vanity with sink.
- Equipment List
- Wellcraft 330 Coastal Specifications - Standard Equipment Hull and Deck - Anchor locker - Bow pulpit - with integrated roller and deck pipe - anchor chute - Bow rail - stainless steel - Cleats - stainless steel - Compliant with Coast Guard Safety Standards - Courtesy lights - Deck hatch - Dive - swim platform - Foam-filled fiberglass encapsulated stringer system - Five-year limited warranty - Hardtop - fiberglass with rod holders and electronics box - Ladder - stainless steel - Portlights - Rod holders, flush-mount (4) - Rod racks under gunwale - Stainless steel rub rail insert - Transom - full-height with door - Windshield - tempered glass Cockpit - Beverage holders - Cockpit bolsters - 2 Fish boxes with overboard pump-out or drain - Knife and pliers rack - cutting board - Liner, non-skid fiberglass - Livewell - Seating - double helm and companion - Self-draining, non-skid fiberglass cockpit - Tackle storage Cabin - AC-DC Panel - Dinette table - Door - sliding Plexiglas with lock - Galley with Granulon countertop - Hanging locker - Interior cabinetry tawny white - Lighting - Microwave - Refrigerator - dual voltage with shorepower, 110V GFI protected - Sink - with pressurized freshwater system - Stove - V-Berth with cushions Head - Duplex outlet - GFI protected - Ventilation - Head - VacuFlush with holding tank - Mirror - Shower, hand-held - Vanity - sink and storage - molded fiberglass Mechanical - Accessory plug - 12 volt - Battery charger - Battery switch dual - Bilge pumps (3) with auto float switch - Compass - Detector - carbon monoxide - Dockside water connection - Electronics box - Engine room insulation - Fire suppression system - Horn - Hour meter - Ignition interrupter with lanyard - Instrumentation - Navigation lights - Pressurized freshwater system - Shorepower with 50' shore cord with converter - Steering - hydraulic - Steering wheel - stainless steel - Switches - weather resistant - Trim tabs - Water heater - 6 gal. with exchanger - Windshield wipers -Cockpit cover - Sunbrella - Telephone inlet with antenna - Head - overboard discharge - Air conditioner - reverse cycle with heat 16000 BTU - Generator 4.5 kW gas, 5.0 kW - Remote spotlight - 5" - Stereo - Clarion AM-FM with CD player, weather resistant speakers - Windlass with electric up - down switches Engine - Merc Twin 7.4L carb
- Worldwide shipping and transport is available for this and any of our yachts Please call Broker Michael Speciale to schedule a showing.