Risky Lady is a C. Raymond Hunt Design Sloop rigged with a fin keel, spade rudder and keel stepped mast. She is a fine example of one of O’Day’s finest production boats. The 35 is not to be underestimated in any regard as it delivers good overall quality, excellent sea keeping characteristics and comfort. An excellent value in today’s market. She has a 2005 Westerbeke diesel with less than 100 hours. Call for an appointment today!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- An over-sized Quarter Berth Aft Fold-down Dinette makes a Double to Port Single Berth to Starboard Large V-Berth Forward 6’2” of Head Room
- Two Burner Stove w/Oven Propane Stove Bottle in Ventilated Locker Ice Box 110v Microwave Marine Refrigerator w/Freezer Pressurized Water System Double Sink
- Fiberglass sandwiched Deck Cockpit Bimini Cockpit Storage Lockers Cockpit Cushions Hatches Mooring Cleats Stern and Bow Pulpits Danforth and Plow Anchor w/Chain & Rode Molded Transom w/Swim Platform & Ladder Two Ventilation Boxes
- Electronics and Helm
- Ritchie Binnacle Compass VHF Radio AM/FM Stereo Garmin GPS/Plotter Auto Helm Auto Pilot
- 110v Electrical System 12v DC Electrical System Two Batteries w/Parallel 12v 50 Amp Alternator D/C 110v Lighting 15 Amp Battery Charger 12v 110ac Panel Dockside 30 Amp Shore Power
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- 2005 27hp Westerbeke 30b Diesel (97) Hr. New Shaft Cutlass Bearing Three Bladed Prop 50 Gal Epoxy Coated Aluminum Fuel Tank Edison Wheel Steering Fresh Water Cooling System Fuel Filters Cockpit Controls
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.