1999 42' Uniesse DECEPTION has been cared for with an open checkbook policy. Recent service work on engines and vessel makes this a truly turn-key vessel for its new owner. Priced to sell. Very well equiped and easy to see while on display.
- Interior high gloss woodwork is fantastic and shows like new! Stepping down into the salon from the bridge-deck, you will find a U-shaped settee with hi-lo table to port. Blue carpeting protects the non-skid high gloss sole under foot. To starboard is the Guest cabin with twin bunks that can be configured into a double. The Galley is forward/starboard in the salon with the same fine cabinetry concealing the microwave, fridge, TV and drawers. Completely forward is the master cabin with island berth, hanging locker, drawers, and private entrance to the head. Cook-top Under counter Fridge/Freezer Microwave TV
- Main Deck
- The huge swim platform is integral with the stern of the vessel. Actually, the hull is underneath, supporting 3/4 of the platform. Stainless deck railings SOS Telescoping Outriggers Rocket Launchers and rod holders Swim door leading to platform Substantial Stainless hardware Cockpit sink Cockpit Grill (built in) Dinghy chocks for swim platform (removable) New bottom paint March 2013 Hull and house waxed March 2013
- 12 Kw Onan Gen set 50 amp Cable master 9000 C-Charger Converter
- Air conditioned Helm. Dinette with wood table on bridge-deck. New Canvas (4-07). Great visibility. 740S Garmin touch screen GPS / Plotter Icom VHF Raytheon Fish Sounder Raytheon Radar Bow Thruster
- Engine Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 435 hp 3208 Caterpillar (approx 1800 hrs) 12 Kw Onan Gen set 50 amp Glendinning Cable Master Sea Recovery Water Maker Marine Air chilled water A/C system Stainless Steel Tankage 1000 HOUR ENGINE SERVICE AUGUST 2012: Clean and inspect heat exchangers Remove, clean and inspect after coolers Oil filters, fuel filters including secondary changed Remove and replace raw water pump impellers Inspect and adjust engine valve lash Remove and replaced fuel injectors on both engines Engine mounts inspected Marine transmission oil cooler inspected Engine crank case breather cleaned Inspected and adjusted or replaced belts on both engines Inspected or replaced zincs port and starboard engines Inspected or replaced starting motor on both port/starboard engine Inspected turbo charger on both port/starboard engine Replaced exhaust elbows on both port and starboard engine Replaced all batteries (engine and house) Replaced misc hoses and clamps Serviced air conditioning Inspected generator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:JC