This is a 2006 custom built steel trawler. It was designed by Michael Kasten. The hull was built by Pete Silva of Iota metal working services and the boat was finished by Fred Thompson and the current owner. Much thought and detail was put into the building of this boat. All the best materials were used in the construction of this boat. You can sleep 3 in the V birth and the single birth in the salon. The Westerbeke/Isuzu engine has 450 hours. It is 55 hp and has a dry stack exhaust. She will cruse at 6 Knots and uses only 1 gallon per hour. The Galley has a diesel stove which also heats the boat. When you see “Slo-poke” you will see the care the owner has put into this boat.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- You enter this boat through the pilot house which has a dinette and the helm. Forward is the V berth along with hanging closets as you enter the berth. As you go aft of the pilot house the head is starboard and the galley is port. A single bed is located across from the galley and aft of the head. The galley has single stainless sink, AC/DC refrigerator, diesel stove, and a 12 gallon stainless steel water heater.
- Water filter Disensen diesel stove Single stainless steel sink Norcold AC/DC refrigerator 12 gallon stainless steel water heater
- V berth Double hanging closets
- Hydraulic pot puller Steel deck Bruce anchor 400 Ft of rode Extra Anchor Hydraulic windless Fenders Docking lines
- Electronics and Helm
- Furuno depth sounder Icom VHF radio Tomnav 1101 autopilot Search light with remote AM/FM CD stereo Barometer
- 1200 watt inverter 4 house and 1 starter battery Battery charger Shore power
- Engine Deteails and Mechanical Information
- Dry stack exhaust Westerbeke/Isuzu engine 4 cylinder 55hp 450 hours
- Flares Co2 monitor Two person life raft
- Broker's Remarks
- This boat stared with a Pete Silva hull and was built by the current owner with all the best materials and equipment. You can look through a photo album of the build which shows the care taken and the quality work. Slo-poke stands out when you see it on the dock and shows pride of ownership.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.