- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Owner will consider trades! This 1999 53’ Navigator Raised Pilothouse Motoryacht with 3 stateroom, 2 head layout has been well cared for and has spent most of her life in fresh water in the Tri-Cities & Portland area. She is powered with Volvo TAMD63 with diesel engines with only 1450 hours. She has a cruise speed of 16 knots and a max speed of 22 knots and only burns 5 gallons per hour, combined, @ 9 knots. The newer canvas completely encloses the flybridge and half on the large and spacious cockpit, unlike the 50’ Navigators, with cockpit control station for easy docking. Trades considered are: flush deck, aft cabin, sun deck, Motoryacht 45’-50’ Californian, Gulf Star, Jefferson, Chris Craft in the $120K - $160K range.
- Main Salon
- The richly appointed salon is designed for comfortable entertaining. The rich birdseye maple is complimented by the new wall to wall carpet as double sliding doors open to provide an easy flow to the aft deck, which is very large and is a great place to relax.
- The spacious gourmet galley is fully equipped and has ample storage with Birdseye maple cabinetry. Additional storage and access to the engine room is provided through the hydraulic hatch in the galley floor. Double Sink 16 Gallon Hot Water Heater 3 Burner Electric Stove Microwave/Convection Oven Refrigerator/Freezer (AC/DC) Dishwasher Trash Compactor Garbage Disposal Ample Storage Cabinets Coffee Maker Water Filter
- 3 Staterooms/Sleep 6 2 Heads with Vacu-Flush & Macerator 2 Walk-In Showers Washer Dryer 4 Reverse Cycle Heating/A/C Systems 3 TV (2 Flat Screen) 3 AM/FM/CD Stereo’s (Bose System with 6 Disc Changer in Salon) Shore Water Liquor Cabinet with Wine Rack Ice Maker in Salon Linens Included
- Deck and Hull
- Plow Type Anchor with 200’ Chain Deck Wash Down System Extra Anchor Muir Electric Windlass Bow Thruster 800 Lb. Brower Davit Cockpit Control Station Fenders with Lines Fender Holders Docking Lines Cockpit Carpet Swim Platform with Stainless Steel Staples Transom Door Transom Shower Windshield Wipers Bow Pulpit BBQ Liferails Fishing Pole Holders Flares Co2 Monitor Galvanic Isolator System
- Electronics and Helm
- Hydraulic Shift & Throttle B&G Depth Sounder- Upper & Lower Knotmeter VHF Radio - Upper & Lower Standard Horizon Chart Plotter/GPS- Upper Simrad GPS Model Ce32- Upper & Lower Nobletech GPS with Laptop Radar Robertson Auto Pilot Ap300x Compass- Upper & Lower Searchlight with Remote Intercom System- Upper & Lower, Both Staterooms & Engine Room
- 13kw Kohler Generator Shore Power Cord with Retraction Reel (4) 12 volt Start & Generator Batteries 13kw Kohler Generator Shore Power Cord with Retraction Reel (4) 12 volt Start & Generator Batteries
- Broker's Remarks
- This boat has been well cared for & maintained. It has always been moored in fresh water. Feel free to contact us for a courtesy showing. Contact the Listing Broker for additional photographs. Seller will consider trades for flush deck, aft cabin, motor yacht- 45’-50’.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.