- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6 BTA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 39' Key West #1 Hull has long been considered one of the finest commercial vessel for their size. Known worldwide for it's stable, solid ride in the roughest of waters this solid fiberglass hull is powered by a pair of Cummins 6 BTA diesels with only 1775 hours. Boasting plenty of working deck this mighty #1 Hull is fully operational and is ready to go. She is also equipped with a brand new 100 hours ago 10.5 kW Phasor diesel generator and basic electronics package. She will cruise at 17-18 knots and top out at 20 knots.
Accomodations for two in her over/under berths and an electric head. The enclosed pilothouse protects from the weather and offer total visability in every direction.
She will certainly not last long.
- Configured with a pair of over/under berths forward of the pilothouse. There is a fully plumbed electric toilet with a holding tank located all the way forward. Pressurized fresh water to a single basin sink. The enclosed Pilothouse has a solid hardtop and the forward windshield has hinged top sections which open for plenty of ventilation and close tightly when the weather is inclement. The helm is situated to the port side and there is a nice work counter along the starboard side with the entry to below deck in between. There are a pair of Todd Pedestal helm chairs.
- Electronics & Navigation
- The vessel is equipped with the following gear: Furuno 36 NM Radar Sitex SP-70 Auto Pilot Ritchie Compass Morse Engine Controls
- Powered by a pair of Cummins 6 BTA 225 HP Diesel motors with a reported 1775 total hours currently on the clocks. The vessel is fully operational and the mechanicals have been reported to be in "good" condition. There is a Halon Fire Suppression system onboard. Engines are controlled by Morse Cable Controls. Her tranmissions are Paragon Gears. She cruises at 17-18 knots and will top out at 20 knots although most of her work was done at approximately 10 knots. There are no accurate consumption rates available but she is said to be "great" and "amazing" on her fuel economy by her former Captain. The port motor was majored approximately 650 hours ago and the starboard was opened up and received a head to remedy issues that they were having. A full inspection was performed at that time and all other engine components were discovered to be in excellent condition.
- Electrical Systems
- 12V / 110V service for this vessel. There is a brand new 100 hours ago Phasor 10.5 kW Generator with remote controls and monitoring at the helm. In addition to the generator there is a Vector 1000 Watt Invertor at the helm. Standard lighting and electrical convenience.
- Deck & Hull
- Long known for their outstanding sea keeping capabilities this 39' #1 Hull is in ready to go condition and ready to meet your task headon. Bow rail around the foredeck and a single Bomar style hatch for ventilation as well as emergency egress and a Danforth Anchor with 10' of chain and 200' of nylon rode. A solid fiberglass hull with plenty of working desk space. The enclosed pilothouse is spacious comfortable and offers a complete view of your surroundings. Cabinets for storage. The work deck has a storage cabinets forward with a prep station to port side and generous storage cabinets on the starboard side. Underwater running gear consists of 2 1/2 inch stainless shafts, double struts and three bladed props.
- It should be noted that there is currently some personal gear which will not transfer with the sale of this vessel. These items include but are not limited to the portable Honda Power Invertor, EPIRB and the valice style off shore survival raft .
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Discover the Affiniti Advantage!