- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0 GXI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Newport MI) The Doral Prestancia 280se represents an upscale cruiser market. Designed to be an express cruiser with style, that incorporates designer decor with craftsman-quality cabinetry in the salon, and simple, lasting elegance topside.
The 280se features a large, open, cockpit with seating for all. An extended lounge fills the port side of the cockpit and wraps around to include the stern. To starboard is a fully equipped helm with adjustable helm seat, a spacious jump seat, and a wet bar with refrigerator. Rubber-backed carpet provides a firm footing. The transom door leads out to an extended swim platform with pull-out sun lounge and freshwater shower. The walk-through windshield provides easy access to the foredeck, padded, sun lounge.
Below is a carpeted salon with wood trim and cabinetry. There is a convertible dinette to port and galley to starboard, V-berth forward with enclosed head and a mid-cabin aft. The forward berth is queen size with under-berth storage and privacy curtain. The Ralph Lauren Blue settee curves around a stylish dinette table with bar stool. The galley features cherry cabinets, Corian counter top, electric cooktop, under-counter refrigerator and a built-in microwave oven. The head compartment is fully molded-in fiberglass and exceedingly roomy for a boat this size and feature curved vanity and Vacuflush head. The mid-cabin has a double berth and cedar-line hanging locker. The TV sits on a lazy susan and swivels to provide viewing from the dinette or forward berth. A deluxe Clarion marine sound system with AM/FM/CD, CD changer, and 1000 watt amp provides background music on-deck and below.
This express cruiser is powered by twin Volvo Penta 5.0L GXi engines with Duoprop stern-drives with stainless steel propellers and low hours. Lightly used and well maintained the Doral 280se is ready for a new owner. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
- The Doral 280se is more than just a powerful and agile luxury cruiser. Its gracious and elegant lines, finely crafted amenities and precisely engineered powerplant and helm represent more than three decades of Doral's unwavering commitment to putting only the finest craft in the water. With over 6 feet of headroom in the cabin, passengers will enjoy entertaining with the L-shaped dinette seat and cabin refrigerator. At sundown, the dinette is easily converted to a berth. Standard features include an electric stove microwave oven, galley top, moulded sink, pressurized water and built-in fridge. Natural sunlight and headroom abound in the 280's head. Over six feet in height, the head offers a shower, storage space, porthole ventilation, pharmacy cabinet, towel bar and mirror and toilet with waste tank. On deck, the list of standard features includes hatches with screens and built-in sunshield, portholes with screens, 6-inch walkaround non-skid deck including access steps and foot stop, semi built-in swim platform with ladder, front deck built-in toe clip and much more. The front deck sunpad cushion with integrated pillows is not only comfortable but a great way to catch extra rays on those hot lazy summer days. The cockpit refreshment area with bar features granite aspect finish, pressurized water and beverage, bottle and glass holders.
- Forward Berth with Under-Berth Storage and Privacy Curtain Full Galley with Cherry Cabinets Convertible Dinette with Ralph Lauren Blue Upholstery Enclosed Head with Vanity Private Mid-Cabin with Double Berth Cedar-Lined Hanging Locker TV with VHS on Lazy Susan Reverse Cycle HVAC with Digital Controls Clarion AM/FM/CD Sound System with 1000w Amp and 6-disc Changer
- Cherry Cabinets Upper & Lower Storage Corian Counter Top Electric Cooktop Microwave Oven Dual Voltage Refrigerator
- Open Cockpit Retractable Radar Arch Bimini Top with Full Camper Canvas Large Wraparound Lounge Wet Bar with Refrigerator Transom Door Extended Swim Platform Slid-Out Sun Lounge Freshwater Shower
- Starboard Helm Adjustable Helm Seat Tilt Wheel Carmin 182C Color GPSmap with 6" Display VHF Radio Depth Finder Stereo Remote and Cockpit Speakers
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Plow Anchor with Chain and Rode Windlass with Remote Control Foredeck Sun Lounge Walk-Through Windshield Retractable Radar Arch with Remote Controlled Spotlight Mooring Cover
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 265-hp Volvo Penta 5.0 GXi Engines DuoProp Sterndrives with Stainless Steel Propellers Reverse Cycle HVAC with Digital Controls 30-amp Shore Power Halon Automatic Fire Suppression System
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.