- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Health issues! Owner needs it sold.Whisper is a nice example of a comfortable sailing yacht with a great layout for being at sea, spending the weekends at the marina, or best yet, as a live aboard. She is very roomy with a queen center line aft cabin bed, lots of storage, and very nice teak woodwork. The galley is set up to prepare fine meals and the salon is roomy for having guest over for dinner or drinks. If you are in the market for a center cockpit, you should make an appointment to see her.
- Sail Area
- In-mast furilng and roller furling headsail. IJPE : 824.00 sq ft I : 47.75 ft J : 16.17 ft P : 45.50 ft E : 19.25 ft Working Sail Area : 824.00 sq ft
- Keel Details
- Keel #1 Keel Type: Fin Ballast: 6700 lb Displacement: 19500 sq ft Max Draft: 6.42 ft
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The incredibly successful Passage 450 - and now the Passage 420 - have been designed and engineered to reflect the years of knowledge gained through the owners, focus groups, Consumer Satisfaction Surveys, a world-class dealer organization, and the continued dedication of Warren Luhrs and his Hunter Design Team. The Passage 420 mirrors the innovations that have evolved throughout the Hunter line. Special features such as the B & R rig, integrated cockpit arch, mast struts, and composite chainplates are all present on the 420. Center cockpits are not usually known for performing, but the Passage 420 surprisingly breaks the rules. Below, the innovation continues with a great salon complete with convertible dinette and opposing settee - both loaded with storage capability. The highly polished teak dining table complements the rich fabrics and durable Corian. Television, VCR, and AM-FM stereo with CD will keep the crew entertained while the chef prepares in the enormous galley. Side by side dual opening refrigerator and freezer, three burner gimbaled range with oven, microwave, and twin stainless sinks - not to mention a hidden trash receptacle - are included. The navigation station opposite the galley houses the controls to all the ship's systems and allows space for all navigational electronics as well. Comfort is important at Hunter, and the staterooms aboard the 420 are no exception. Aft, there is an island, queen-sized berth with an inner-spring mattress that is flanked by hanging wardrobes, and drawers large enough for long term liveaboards. Even a slide-out desk is included. The private en suite head features plenty of storage, beautiful Corian covered vanity, and a shower. Forward, the guest stateroom with its double berth and private head with shower will please family or friends. Spacious and comfortable, this stateroom also boasts immense storage and plenty of natural light and ventilation.
- For a showing please contact Rick Christensen at 805-432-8220. The boat is at our docks.