- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 555-cid 675-hp
- Number of Engines
EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITY ON THIS 1999 HUSTLER 388 SLINGSHOT; BAR NONE ONE OF THE NICEST ON THE MARKET -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
***Price reduced to $118,900.00 -- Seller will review all reasonable offers!
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Merlin 555-cid 675-hp Gas Engine's with Bravo I HP Sterndrives ... Note: Engine's New in 2008 & Refreshed October 2011 with 0-hours. Total boat hours = 630. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: 1999 Manning Tri-Axle Trailer w/Brakes, Full Cabin w/Enclosed Head, AM/FM Stereo System w/iPod / MP3 Connection, Stainless Steel Tie-Bar w/Full External Hydraulic Steering, K-Plane Trim Tabs w/Mechanical Drive/Tab Indicators, Power Engine Hatch Lift, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Located off-site and shown by appointment only. Custom Power by Bullet Engine's (New in 2008, Fresh in 2011 w/0-Hours). Custom Paint (must see in person to fully appreciate). Truck available and can be included in package deal -- please call or email our sales office for details. Highly recommended by listing agent!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward V-Berth Wraparound Settee Enclosed Head w/Vanity/Sink
- Sink Pressure Water System Refrigerator
- Compass VHF Marine Radio GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/iPod / MP3 Connection
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Forward Deck Anchor Locker Power Bolster Seating (Helm / Companion) Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Integrated Swim Platform Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- K-Plane Trim Tabs Mechanical Drive / Trim Tab Indicators Bravo I HP Sterndrives w/Drive Showers External Hydraulic Steering Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top) Custom 1999 Manning Tri-Axle Trailer w/Brakes Horn Custom Paint Owners Manuals Maintenance Records ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.