The Beneteau 473 combines extraordinary interior comfort, volume, and light with bluewater strength. Designed by Groupe Finot, this design offers a unique combination of elegant lines with extraordinary space and performance. The 473 boasts more features and creature comforts than ever before in a boat this size. The Beneteau 473 was awarded 2001 Boat of the Year Best Production Cruiser.
She performs as well as she looks cutting through the water. Designed by sailors for sailors, the twin helms allow for extraordinary visibility and ease of handling. Furling sails is an easy task with the furling main and furling headsail, controlled by electric winches. This truly is a one sailor boat despite its size and creature comforts. FRENCH WENCH is a low use, one owner boat that has been given great care and represents a fantastic value in today's market!
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- Below decks on the port side is VIP aft cabin with an ensuite head and shower. To starboard is a very large storage area for sails, bicycles, extra parts, tender storage, and more. The reliable and powerful Yanmar engine is located under the companionway steps with access on all four sides for maintenance.
- Main Salon
- Lower helm has a well-equipped chart table and navigation area and is forward of the port day head. Generous seating around the saloon table with a straight settee opposite. There is excellent light and ventilation in the saloon from the overhead windows and opening port-lights throughout. There is a 17" flat screen TV in Salon.
- U-shaped Galley Oven Microwave Oven Electric Heat Refrigerator Deep Freezer
- Master Stateroom
- There is a very comfortable owners' cabin forward with an en-suite head and separate shower compartment.
- This Beneteau Oceanis 473 has twin wheels with a walkthrough transom for easy access. The cockpit has the wheels and genoa sheet winches aft so the sail operation is kept separate from guests relaxing in the large main cockpit further forward. A conventional fully roller furling mainsail and Genoa gives you ease of reefing and stowing. Electric Halyard Winch Custom Dodger, Bimini, and connector Cockpit cushions Swimming ladder Cockpit Shower Electric Windlass
- Electronics & Helm
- Port Helm Raytheon Radar / Chartplotter RC520 Raytheon ST 60 Multi Raytheon ST 6000+ Autopilot Standard VHF Radio Starboard Helm Raytheon ST 60 Tridata Raytheon St 60 Wind
- Heart Interface 2000w Inverter w/Link monitor (Navigation Station) Shore power inlet Electrical Circuit: 110V
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Engine Brand: Yanmar Engine(s) Total Power: 76 HP Engine Type: Inboard Propeller: 3 blade propeller Cruising Speed: 8 mph Maximum Speed: 9 mph Year Built: 2002 Engine Hours: 366
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.