- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSL 9
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Lieselotte" has enjoyed the benefit of a recent repower and complete mechanical and cosmetic refit. She is beautiful, fast and ready for her new owner. Dramatic price reduction! Come take a look at her new interior furnishings and linens!
Price reduced $60,000 on 4/12/2013. Now $390,000.
Owner is ready.
- Twin CUMMINS QSL 9's new in 2009. Total Power: 405 Cruising Speed: 18 Max Speed: 21
- Accommodations for 4 in Owners and Guests staterooms with cabin for 2 in crew forward. Owners stateroom is aft with a queen centerline berth and ensuite head/shower. Next forward is the guest stateroom to starboard with twin berths. Guest head/shower is to port. Spacious saloon has a new sofa, and 2 wing chairs. Below forward is a full beam galley and dinette. The crew area is forward with upper and lower berths, head and shower. The glorious aft deck has overhead lighting, wing doors and hard sides with sliding glass. The aft is soft enclosed with eisenglass. The aft deck contains a large Trumpy built, curved settee across the stern. There are 4 "Trumpy" original teak lounge chairs, a round table and 2 highly varnished teak ice chests. At the forward of the aft deck is a wet bar with icemaker, that also comprises a beautifully upholstered, curved helmseat settee. There is a new pedestal helmseat for the Skipper. 5 units Digital Air Conditioning/Heat new in 2009 Icemaker (2009) KVH Satellite TV Receiver Dome Antenna 3 New Flat-Screen TV's
- The galley is down, forward with a dinette, and features a newly installed teak and holly sole. Stainless steel 4 burner range/oven Stainless steel Refrigerator/Freezer Microwave Corian Counter tops and dinette table Abundant storage and lockers
- RayMarine E-120 Radar/Chart Plotter Simrad Auto-Pilot Icom VHF Furuno Digital Depth Finder Hailer Searchlight New antennas 2009
- New Onan 17kw genset with sound shield 2009 50 amp 250 Shore Power Recently updated Ac/DC panel with new breakers and wiring. Wired for cable TV
- Teak decks have been renewed and re-caulked as necessary. Chrome has just been replated and all hardware is in excellent condition. Paint and varnish are bristol. 6 Man Offshore Life raft New Canvas 2010
- New power is 2009 Cummins QSL9-405 HO electronic 405 HP with digital displays and electronic controls. New ZF Transmissions. Vosper Mini Fin Stabilizers newly rebuilt and re-commissioned. New fuel tanks New seacocks and strainers New fuel lines and filters New engineroom insulation New holding tank New plumbing High bilge water alarm New hot water heater Spare Props
- "Lieselotte" was built under Trumpy contract #438 in 1970 as "Katuna V". She is 9th from the last Trumpy built. She is the only Trumpy with the full teak bow rail, and the only Cruiser built with an original centerline queen berth in the aft stateroom. She is with only her 5th owner who has just treated her to a complete mechanical and cosmetic re-fit. "Lieselotte" has always been kept in covered shed storage and professionally maintained. Rarely does a yacht like "Lieselotte" become available for sale. Don't miss this unusual opportunity.
- Bayport Yachts offers details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.