- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"Resolute" has enjoyed the benefit of a cosmetic refit and update. Engines have under 1000 original hours. She is a spectacular yacht that must be seen. $50K price reduction 4/5/2011.
- Beam: 15
- Total Power: 550
- Fuel: 880
- Salon: Full Beam Width, Spiral Staircase to Master SR, Home Theater, Wet Bar/ Icemaker, Sofa, Chairs A/C(2)Staterooms: 3 Sleeps: 6 Master Stateroom: King/ Tub, A/C Guest Stateroom: 2 Berths/ Head/ Shower, A/C Crew (Bow): 2 Berths/ Head/ Shower/ Laundry, A/C Heads: new cores, Raritan Crown
- Galley Down: Full Size Refrigerator, Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Compactor, "L" shaped dinette with table.
- Electronics: 48 Mi Raytheon RL80C Dual Station Radar (2003), Sitex Plotters (DGPS) Color/ BW(2004/2001), Sitex Sonar (832 color, 2002). Standard Spectrum VHF (DSC), Pain Wessex (EPIRB, Cat1), Northstar Loran, SEA222 SSB, Raytheon Instruments (2004), RayCom 25Mi Cellular (2002). All NMEA interfaces current.
- Low profile davit Hard bottom RIB and outboard Radar arch
- Machinery: 2 J&T Detroit Diesels (6V92 TIB), new Walker Air-Seps (2004), Mufflers Refurb (2004) 880 Gal Diesel (2 fwd/ 2 aft), Minor/ Hoses/ Belts (2002) Glendinning Synch, Morse/ Hynautic, Cetrek AutoPilot, Bennet Tabs, Onan 20KW Diesel Gen, 5 MarineAir A/C,
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.