- 43 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Price Reduced for quick sale $ 10,000.2/15/12 Owner not using the boat this boat is seriously for sale _NOW THIS IS A ONE OWNER BOAT SINCE NEW kept in a covered slip here on Kent Narrows.Euro-style double-cabin twin diesel flybridge motor yacht. Spacious accommodations and our interior is more like the newer 1990 design then the 1987 to 1989. Plenty of seating on the flybridge with a stern seat, port side seat, and large helmseat. Bimini top with full enclosure on the flybridge with hardtop over the aft deck. Large centerline berth forward and large aft stateroom with berth to port side. Two heads. Twin 375 hp 3208 Cat Diesels.
- Displacement: 26,100
- Total Power: 375 Cruising Speed: 20
- Fuel: 400 Fresh Water: 100
- Forward stateroom with centerline berth, lots of storage, head with wrap shower. Sleep sofa in salon with two chairs, drop leaf table and small table, built in counter for TV, aft stateroom with berth to port side, head with tub.
- Under the counter side by side refrigerator and freezer, 2 burner combo stove, microwave, coffee maker, can opener, nu tone built in mixer.
- Garmin GPS 2010 Chart Plotter , Compass, Analog Engine Sync, Impulse flush mount depth finder, Jensen stereo.
- Twin 30 amp ll0 AC shore power with one 50 amp dock cord. Charger, Air cond.8 KW Onan Generator with 2499 hours
- Molded in swim-platform, bow pulpit with anchor storage for windlass, fender racks and 4 fenders. Bimini top with full enclosure, stern seat, port seat and large helmseat on flybridge. Stern seat, two folding chairs, table, sink, ice maker on the aft deck under the hardtop no enclosure. Snap down carpet on aft deck.
- Twin 3208 Cat 375 HP Diesels, Generator, Air cond.
- One owner boat since new, shed kept here at Kent Narrows since new. Owner purchased waterfront home, no longer needs a large motor yacht - reason for sale. Priced to sell...!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Lamont Layton listing broker for an appointment 410 490 6101