- 48 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4JH2 - DTE
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a pedigreed blue water cruiser with a furniture finshed teak interior. She is beautifully equipped and seriously for sale.
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION FOR IMMEDIATE SALE - Now: $199,000 !
- Wayward's beautiful teak joinery creates a very warm, comfortable surrounding. The two double stateroom/two head layout is a spacious arrangement for two couples. Storage space is abundant and ventilation is excellent with opening ports, and deck hatches. Wayward is also fully Air Conditioned - 3 units Marine Air.
- Double stainless steel sink with hot/cold pressure water Formica countertops Force 10 three burner propane stove and oven 12V DC Grunert Top and front loading refrigerator Freezer compartment Sharp Microwave
- Electronics and Navigation
- GARMIN 3210 Chart Plotter Furuno FCR 1010 Radar B&G VHF Radio B&G Auto Pilot B & G Network Wind, Speed and Depth
- Electrical and Mechanical
- VETUS Bow Thruster Yanmar (optional) 88 HP Diesel with 1300 hours 7.6kw Westerbeke Genset with under 400 hours 3 Units Marine Air 110v Twin 30 amp Shore Power 12v DC Ships Power Newmar Panel New 100 Amp Inverter/Charger 2011 4 - 8D Batteries new in 2011
- Sails and Deck Equipment
- Mainsail with two reef points Roller furling Staysail Profurl Roller furling 135% Genoa Halyards for Main, Genoa, Staysail and Spinnaker led internally 1 Lewmar Electric Winch 6 Lewmar Winches Maxwell Anchor Windlass 45# Plow Anchor with chain and rode 11' Achilles dingly with outboard on davits
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.