- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Peace Full" shows well - you will not be disappointed upon inspection. She is likely much nicer than what Buyers have grown to expect.
Features include: Stabilized, Custom Hard Top, Wet Bar, Aft Deck Hard Side Enclosure and Beautiful Interior Wood. Dual Mode Hull specifically desgned for either displacement speeds or planning speed.
"Peace Full" is stored under cover in in-land Jacksonville on St. John's River.
- Three Stateroom/Three Head layout. Galley down, handy to Salon. Versatile upper/lower bunks in Forward Stateroom. Light and bright Salon with comfortable household-style seating. Aft companionway offers convenient access to stack washer/dryer. Mid Stateroom and Master are located all the way aft. Large Aft Deck with hard side enclosures, wing doors and custom wet bar. Easy steps lead up to the bridge. Custom, top quality hard top. Level side decks forward to large foredeck.
- Solid surface counter top Large household-style refrigerator Princess, four-burner oven Microwave
- Electronics and Navigation
- Furuno RD30 Depth Finder (2) Robertson 200DL Auto Pilot Furuno Radar Standard Co. VHF (2) Clarion Sirius Radio - Bridge Panasonic TV - Salon DVD player/Stereo - Salon
- 220 volt/50 amp shore power Port and Starboard shore power receptacles 15KW Onan generator Sentry battery charger
- Deck and Hull
- Flybridge hard top, side enclosures Pulpit, Ideal rope/chain windlass, Danforth anchor Deck boxes (3) Fender racks 6-step Tide Ride boarding ladder 4-step Vertical boarding ladder RCL 100 remote spotlight (2) Weather board fender racks
- Engine and Mechanical
- Air seps 4-zone CruiseAir Marine air conditioning Block heaters Naiad Stabilizers Fuel polisher Spare props Vacuflush heads
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- PLEASE CONTACT CENTRAL AGENT MIKE WEBSTER FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Phone: 904 923 0033 Fax: 904 404 3445 email@example.com