- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Sleek styling, spacious cabin versatile deck layout!!!!
Great for Family & Entertaining!!!
New risers and elbows!!!
New cockpit seats!!!
Clean low hour express that is under cover dry stored, Comfortable accommodations for 6, Twin Volvo 280HP GSI with Volvo Penta DP drives. Garmin GPS, 5KW Gen., AC/heat, extended swim platform, windlass and walk-thru windshield.
This boat is loaded with options,
Click on Full Specs to see all she has to offer.
- Accommodations / Overview
- Versatile deck layout and a spacious cabin provide plenty of cabin and cockpit space for family or entertaining. The interior is finished in high-gloss cherry wood with blue and gold ultra-leather settee, fabrics and bedding. Forward is a queen berth with privacy curtain; aft is a mid-cabin lounge that converts to a huge private berth. The home-size fully equipped galley is to port and the convertible settee/dinette is starboard mid-ship. The roomy head compartment is aft of the galley and features a stand-up shower and Vacu-flush head.
- Salon / Dinette
- Convertible dinette with table. Convertible mid-berth. High gloss cherry woodwork. Samsung TV and Emerson DVD. Sony Stereo. Lighting 12V. Indirect 12V lighting. Bark blue Ultra-leather settee. Beige carpet. Three round overhead screened hatches.
- Kenyon 2 burner glass-top electric stove. Nova-KoolRefrigerator/Freezer. Goldstar built-in microwave oven. Mobithoncoffee maker. Abundant Corian® counterspace. Storage cabinets over and under. Molded in sink with single lever faucet. Hot and Cold pressure water system. GFIC outlet 120V. Overhead 12V lighting.
- Forward V-Berth
- Queen berth sleeps 2. Hanging Locker. Storage under berth. Blue with gold accent bedding. Overhead 12V lighting Round overhead screened hatch. Two screened port lights.
- Mid Cabin
- Convertible mid-berth sleeps 2. Settees finished in blue with gold accent fabrics. Storage under settee. Lighting 12V.
- Vanity with sink. Vacu-flush head. Fiberglass self-draining floor. Wall mirror and mirrored door. Overhead 12V lights. GFIC Outlet 110V. Screened hatches. Fan vent. Screened portal.
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Garmin 2006C Color GPS/Chart Plotter. Faria digital depthfinder. Raymarine Ray 215 VHF. Danforth 3” Compass. SonyStereo AM/FM/CD with helm remote. Six Sony Speakers. Samsung flat screen Television with Emerson DVD.
- Electrical System
- Kohler 5.0 KW Generator. Batteries Group 27 (3). Battery parallel switch. Automatic battery charger. Dockside electrical cables 2 X 30amp. Phone and Cable. Electrical system 12V/110V.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- NEW helm and cockpit seats. Double helm seat with bolster. Portside companion seat. U-shaped cockpit lounge converts to sun pad. Full canvas and Eisinglass camper enclosure. Mooring canvas. Walk-thru windshield. Cockpit table. Wet bar with U-Line Ice Maker. Three screened hatches. Four screened port-lights. Electric windlass with helm control and bow foot switches. Delta anchor with chain & rode. Radar Arch. Coast Guard Approved Safety Package. Navigation Lights (COLREGS). Horn. Guest search light with helm remote. Fiberglass decks. Fenders and lines. Life jackets. Extended swim platform with boarding ladder. Transom shower H/C. Stainless Steel bow rails. Stainless Steel cleats. Bottom paint.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Engines; Twin Volvo GSI 280HP (304 hours as of 4/12). Volvo Penta Duo-prop I/O’s (serviced 2012). New elbows and risers. Synchronizer gauge. Trim gauges. CruiseAir AC/Heat/dehumidify with SMK II digitalcontrols. Engine alarm. FireBoy fire extinguishing system auto/manual. Fuel filters. Engines fuel shut off valve. Xintex fume detector. Bilge blowers. Bilge pumps. Vacu-flush head with holding tank and overboard discharge. Hydraulic steering. Bennett trim tabs.
- Additional Features
- Salty Dog is a clean low hour express and is dry stored under cover with a new mooring cover to protect the cockpit. In February 2012 the cockpit seats were replaced, new elbows and risers installed and the out-drives were serviced.
- Owner’s personal property.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Dean Roussinos - Central Listing Agent - 941-773-2263