- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The 36 Tiara is an outstanding ride built on a quality hull. Tiara gets their name recognition for a reason and the 36 Open proves to be no exception. This model is one of their longest running and best-selling open boats. She is capable of reeling in the catch of the day, cruising to the Bahamas, sunset dinner cruises and much more. Her open lay out and impressive sea keeping abilities are sure to impress boaters of all back grounds. She is sleek and extremely well equipped compete with helm A/C, dual multifunction displays, automatic trim tabs, and only 424 hours on Cummins 380hp QSB's. This 36 Tiara epitomizes how a boat should be cared for and everything is top notch. She is super clean and truly key. She is well equipped and for sale at an aggressive price from an anxious owner who is eager to sell and get into a new 43. This is a 36 that must be on your short list!
- The 36 Tiara is an outstanding ride built on a quality hull. Tiara gets their name recognition for a reason and the 36 Open proves to be no exception. This model is one of their longest running and best-selling open boats. She is capable of reeling in the catch of the day, cruising to the Bahamas, sunset dinner cruises and much more. Her open lay out and impressive sea keeping abilities are sure to impress boaters of all back grounds. She is sleek and extremely well equipped compete with helm A/C, dual multifunction displays, automatic trim tabs, and only 424 hours on Cummins 380hp QSB's. This 36 Tiara epitomizes how a boat should be cared for and everything is top notch. She is super clean and truly key. She is well equipped and for sale at an aggressive price from an anxious owner who is eager to sell and get into a new 43. This is a 36 that must be on your short list!
- Upper cockpit carpet (Charcoal) Icemaker for Helm seat locker Curved companion seat with cooler and forward swivel seat Upper cockpit table Clarion 6 disk changer (Clarion cockpit stereo) Glenndinnings electronic engine controls (Cummins only) Oil change system Rod holders in gunnels, Lee (4) Aluminum Bow rail Bait prep station Transom baitwell, 36 gallons Stamoid canvas color – White Cruise hardtop with front and side enclosures and 2 hatches with built in Ocean Air privacy covers and screens 3 piece drop curtain Upper cockipit A/C Chiller plates installed in curved companion lounge cooler Westerbeke diesel generator
- Starboard U shaped dinette table with high gloss finish Storage compartments below Converts to single upper/lower berth and/or double lower berth serving as filler cushion Fiberglass companionway steps with teak hardwood Stainless steel companionway handrail Overhead storage cabinets Majestic 15” LCD TV with game port Marine Air Systems 16,000 BTU air conditioner Bose 3-2-1 media system incudes DVD/CD player Most and mildew resistant vinyl hull and headliner Teak interior Teak hardwood floor 12V lighting 120V outlets throughout
- Corian countertop Stainless steel undermount sink Recessed two burner electric cooktop Exhaust fan Microwave oven 4.6 cu ft DC refrigerator with freezer Upper storage cabinets Under counter storage
- Master Stateroom
- Double pedestal berth with inner spring mattress Quilt, 2 pillow shams, and 6 throw pillows Storage compartments under berth with manual actuator Majestic 15" flat screen LCD TV 12V DVD player Cable TV/phone outlet Port locker with 2 storage compartments Starboard hanging locker, cedar lined Hullside shelves and upper hullside storage cabinets, port and starboard Two reading lights, independently switched
- Corian countertop with integrated sink Storage compartment below sink Mirrored vanity above sink Full frame wood doors Vacuflush toilet with holding tank Full fiberglass head and shower curtain and shower sump pump Ventilation blower (drawing from salon) Exhaust fan
- Raymarine auto pilot with wireless remote (2) Raymarine E120 displays with chart plotter, bottom reader Engine room camera system Open array radar Bennett trim tab indicators Bennett automatic trim tabs Cummins smart craft displays Remote chart plotter controls for chart plotting on Salon TV
- Hull, Deck & Upper Cockpit
- Fresh white gelcoat hull and deck Constructed with a gelcoat outer layer, and hand-laid fiberglass with a special blended premium resin Wood and foam core stringers, encapsulated by hand-laid fiberglass, are integrated to hull Bronze seacocks on all underwater thru hull fittings Molded-in hullside ventilation Bennett Marine 12V hydraulic recessed trim tabs Black gelcoat bootline with gold accent Six (6) S.S. oval custom opening port lights with screens Tiara custom diamond pattern non-skid deck and cockpit surfaces Molded-in fiberglass bow pulpit with S.S. roller system Automatic rope/chain anchor windlass system with operation from foredeck foot pedal and remote switch at helm Flush forward anchor rode locker with overboard drain One (1) 8" S.S. foredeck cleat One-piece welded, 316L S.S. bow rail with pulpit, staff, and Tiara burgee Two (2) 10" 316L S.S. spring cleats Four (4) 12" 316L S.S. cleats for bow and stern lines Two (2) cockpit fender cleats Black rubrail with 316L S.S. cap Three (3) flush cast aluminum and acrylic forward deck hatches with adjusters and built-in Ocean Air screens and privacy covers Tiara custom curved composite windshield with tempered safety glass, safety handrails, opening center section and 3 washers/wipers Tiara hinged helm console with full flush mount electronics capability 12V outlet at helm Acrylic sliding companionway door with lock, built-in screen, and privacy cover Fiberglass companion door shroud with molded-in navigation chart area and drink holders Upper cockpit cool air helm blower Drop-down engine room access hatch from the upper cockpit Helm seat forward with center wet bar, storage below, and aft facing seat. Helm seat is electrically actuated fore and aft. Port curved companion seat with jump seat, cooler, storage, and aft facing seat 120V outlet Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo with remote, amp, subwoofer, and 4 cockpit speakers. Includes Clarion iPod interface
- Lower Cockpit
- Fiberglass covering boards Cockpit coaming bolsters Two (2) chrome bronze corner hawse pipes Molded-in transom door and gate Molded-in cockpit steps, port and starboard Transom fold-down lounge Cockpit LED courtesy lights Self-draining cockpit with scupper drains Dockside water inlet Fresh water washdown outlet with 25 ft. coiled blue hose Raw water washdown outlet with 25 ft. coiled yellow hose Cockpit shower, hot and cold water Two (2) flush floor storage boxes Aluminum backing plate, 24" x 24", laminated in cockpit floor, port side of fuel access hatch 120V outlet
- Tiara custom 12V and 120V electrical system with master distribution panel Two (2) 120V 30 amp 65' shore power cords with 30 amp to 15 amp adapter Cable TV/phone inlet and cabin outlets with 65' shore power cord TV and AM/FM antennas Charles battery charger (1), 50 amp 12V two bank battery system with batteries and battery switches (2 engine batteries and 3 house batteries) Battery parallel system Reverse polarity indicator High output 100 amp alternators Electrical bonding system Teleflex twin mechanical engine controls Teleflex hydraulic steering system with 20" S.S. destroyer wheel Bronze axe head rudders and struts Aquamet S.S. prop shafts, Water cooled shaft logs with PSS dripless shaft seal Two (2) Nibral propellers Zincs, transom and shafts Engine instrumentation: Dual VDO tachometers w/ hour meters, voltage gauges, fuel gauge, temperature gauges, engine oil pressure gauges, and rudder angle indicator. Cummins engine options include the Smartcraft Vessel View engine monitoring system/ display and fuel, voltage, & rudder angle indicator gauges only. Ritchie 5" SS-2000 Navigator compass Three (3) windshield wipers with washers Fresh water cooling, main engines Engine room insulation Racor fuel filters/water separators (2), diesel only Raw water intake strainers (2) 12V engine room lights Electric engine hatch actuators Twin Vernay mufflers Two (2) bilge blowers Three (3) automatic/manual bilge pumps with monitors at the helm, 2000 GPH each: 1 forward, 1 mid, and 1 aft Composite fuel tank with electric gauge, 400 gallons Fresh water tank, 70 gallons Water heater with exchanger, 6 gallons Fresh water tank/holding tank monitor Air horn FE-241 agent fire extinguisher system in engine room Three (3) handheld fire extinguishers Carbon monoxide detectors (2) Smoke detectors (2) Six (6) 5/8" x 30' black dock lines Coast Guard Safety and Medical Kit Tiara Life Vests (4)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID: WN